It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists Successfully "Immunize" Mice With mRNA In Food - Food Supply Will Contain mRNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This was about same i started own threat, i need to chek my eyes , could just talked /writed in your threat too .

Anyway......anyone know how to leave the planetand to another planet

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Have the Globalist " Compromised " this Yet ? If so , Mankind is DOOMED..........

" INSIDE THE ‘DOOMSDAY’ VAULT "

" Millions of these tiny brown specks, from more than 930,000 varieties of food crops, are stored in the Global Seed Vault on Spitsbergen, part of Norway’s Svalbard archipelago. It is essentially a huge safety deposit box, holding the world’s largest collection of agricultural biodiversity. “Inside this building is 13,000 years of agricultural history,” says Brian Lainoff, lead partnerships coordinator of the Crop Trust, which manages the vault, as he hauls open the huge steel door leading inside the mountain."

time.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This was about same i started own threat, i need to chek my eyes , could just talked /writed in your threat too .

Anyway......anyone know how to leave the planetand to another planet

Elon is figuring that out now. Looks like we need to go to Mars.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Many questions remain, but somewhere out there, someone must be questioning if you can get too much of a vaccine when you're eating random portions of food with unknown amounts of mRNA or "vaccines" in them. Does this seem like something we should just rush in to? What if the burger I ate had the old spike protein antibodies in it for covid-24 and now that covid-27 is out, it's ineffective and causes my immune system to produce old antibodies? What if you want to store food? Now many years later you are consuming vaccines for extinct viruses and again causing your immune system to devote valuable resources to a virus that doesn't exist, and when it faces the new one it has inadequate defenses, or is a "leaky vaccine" that allows for a novel virus to do more damage than if you had no vaccine at all (antibody dependent enhancement)?

LOL. The underlined cracked me up, not that I disagree or miss the point, I just found it humorous.

I really think the whole pharma controlled Public Health edifice needs to go "a crumblin' down". Do whatever you want with the corrupt "experts" but it needs complete overhaul. Start again. Only this time with a system devoted to the health of the masses, more so than the profit and power that can be concentrated in the few.

It's unlikely to happen though, any attempt would just see govts. ratchet up the authoritarianism. The "modern west" is falling politically, economically and militarily to the point that we are now the (rest of the) world's laughing stock. It looks like the so called "elites" are going to wring everything they can out of it before the ship goes down. If vaccine laced foods are in their plans for us, it's probably what will happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is precisely the future of GMO food. They will carry out mass de population.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join