It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If he doesn't resign, then ths only logical thing to do is expand the court to nullify his purchased opinions.
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

So we can go from 1 to 100 "purchased" opinions?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I was replying to this post:

And guess who and which Party benefits most from that decision

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My reply was 100% appropriate and 0% whataboutism.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just so I'm clear on this, if a person, in an official role, like a politician, Court Justice, President, someone important, takes money or gifts from someone else, you feel they are compromised?

For more than two decades, Thomas has accepted luxury trips virtually every year from the Dallas businessman without disclosing them

What , you don't ?

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: burntheships

I was replying to this post:

And guess who and which Party benefits most from that decision

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My reply was 100% appropriate and 0% whataboutism.

except you cherry picked as usual and misled 😎

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Proof?
You're free to counter my sources with sources of your own, you know.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wow, Opie does a hit and RUNNOFT, then sends in the clowns.

Way to show that integrity boss.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Do you ever feel embarrassed that you are always trying to protect and justify one side while blaming the other for everything?

Rhetorical question , but It amazes me how people mentally constraint themselves and have faith on anyone one party or people they don't even know personally .

This may be a shock for you, but BOTH sides are riddled with conflict of interest . Even your precious democrats and kid sniffing naked inappropriate creepy daughter showering Joe with a gazillion ties to china and millions in payments.

If you and your counterparts on the Right would just stop the insanity of trying to prove which side of politics is correct or who is to blame for everything and realize its BOTH party maybe we could fix the system instead of squirrel.

You don't have to be psychic to know which side of the coin you are going to be when you post something.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Way to show that integrity boss.

This is not the bombshell that Xcaliber wants it to be. The friendship of Thomas and Crow has been known and written about more than a decade ago. I'm not defending it. It is questionable but the timing of this is also questionable. The idea of packing the court didn't get traction so the next best thing is to get rid of the most conservative justice and replace him with a liberal.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Do you ever feel embarrassed that you are always trying to protect and justify one side while blaming the other for everything?

Funny how those who claim to want to "drain the swamp" feel fine defending it.

To get rid of the root causes of problems, especially to rid politics and government of evils, such as corruption and bureaucracy

Just another BS phrase to be puppeted for political reasons.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The clowns here are those defending corruption because the corrupt is one of their own.

Clown world indeed.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Funny how those who claim to want to "drain the swamp" feel fine defending it.

The problem is that the simpleton political cheerleaders exist on BOTH sides. They care more about saving face and keeping their fairy tales going than seeing the actual truth or trying to actually fix the system. They have made politics into a religion and its blasphemy for them to question their party or candidate.

Anyone that finds themselves always protecting the same side and always blaming the same side , then they are the problem or lacking in political mental abilities.

As for the Clarence article the OP provided it looks as legit as the thegatewaypundit with its sourcing .

edit on 46430America/ChicagoThu, 06 Apr 2023 17:46:58 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This thread didn’t go like you thought it would, did it?

LoL

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The clowns here are those defending corruption because the corrupt is one of their own.

Clown world indeed.

how about you? Can we get you on record stating that if you are taking money from a foreign source and not disclosing it, it's a really big problem? That's what the OP implied, but without clarification, I have only the empty words of the lost.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Can we get you on record stating that if you are taking money from a foreign source and not disclosing it, it's a really big problem?

It would be a big problem if I was a member of the Supreme Court ... but I'm not.

Really surprised and disappointed you don't see the problem with this network dude , thought you were smarter than that.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I am surprised this thread has lost momentum. I guess the deep state (Judge Thomas) has managed to squash another attempt to pull back the curtain.

In all seriousness, and with partisanship aside, this situation demonstrates the systemic rot that exists within the establishment. I am quite surprised by the blind supporters on this on this one as the conflict of interest is apparent.

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
We can only imagine what Ruth Bader Ginsburg was getting !!!! 😎

<< 1   >>

join