It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Though I was done with you Cyril

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So the world is escalating to nuclear demise as the evil are in full swing implementing their plans (the evil will certainly do it when they are pushed into a corner with no way out). But Cyril; are you in their pocket, just stupid or love dollars in your couch to much – the thing is when you think you are above other people is when you make mistakes. Stop – it’s about the people not you, the ANC or the Elite. But you did it – yes South Africa is nearly fully drained with your help and the colonial financial cabal influences. I knew it the moment you implemented the carbon tax – Yes I study earth cycles in depth for 12+ years and know the truth. (Not the TV or controlled media news the Cabal use to brainwash the world)

Maybe you also have a plan to steal the coming elections, like “you know who” where the most corrupt get protected by drug money and Judges on the pay roll.

Our South African problem is that there is a good chance we will sit with a DA (Satanic Elite) coalition run after the next election. Yes you Steenhuisen went to Ukraine to show support and then prevented our partner in Brics to anchor in Simonstown in our arranged navy drills with Russia. Yes Mr Stonehouse (I can see the Good blowing down your wall) I see your Western Province hand in this - what an embarrassment to slam the one country that is helping South Africa overcoming the unequal division of power without stealing and threatening it with sanctions to comply.

Now to why I am so full of rage:

I went to withdrew some of my pension and got a message – Decline Contact No. on Card – while doing a balance inquiry. OK maybe its dirty let clean it and try withdrawing money that are certainly available. Same message again. Wow, and of to the 3 hour pension queue I go.

“Sir it is because you tried to withdraw money from a faulty ATM. And that was now deducted by the bank which will be refunded in 5 days.” “Not possible my bank does not take 5 days but how did they deduct money when my card was declined anyway” “Sorry but you must sort that out with the bank”
The bank “sir somebody is lying to you we cannot deduct money on a declined card”

Fuming I went back to the pension queue and skipped the line and demanded to see the manager. Now I know why this country is in so much trouble, the incompetence and lies of the manager is unbelievable. Luckily accept for anger I am able to overcome temporary frustration but feel pity for the real needy in this type of situation. What a bucket of sh_t the ANC created with their bullsh_t and red tape trying to cover their tracks.

And then while driving home it hits me

The manager mentioned that a banking problem started in November 2022 with pension fund withdrawals’ at ATM’s. Let me start by telling you the banks are not the problem Cyril (any bank or ATM problem I had in my life was sorted within 24 hours). But around November 2022 was the time Eskom ran out of budget money for diesel running emergency generators.
Yes the time you closed some coal power stations to help Europe with coal after your visit to Mr. Brain-dead putting South Africa into an even deeper state of electrical load shedding that is currently ruining al businesses. And then that guaranteed loan from Mr Brain-dead is only to be used for the “green farce” energy projects in South Africa. So you believe that loan will still be available in 2024 when America is financially ruined. So I must ask how much you and your friend get via the backhand in doing it.

And then you had to smear Andre de Ruyter who was busy fixing Eskom when he tried to speak-out. And now we have an energy minister implementing the Andre de Ruyter’s findings in the parliament for what - to access emergency funds?

I see ANC shifting funds which are equivalent to the stealing from the elderly as the emergency funds are also drying up? So we the ones that worked our whole life contributing for the last 30 years it took you to take the country down with corruption while the Boere still getting blamed for the apartheid the British implemented. Or maybe it was the Red-shield, Illuminate aka Vatican or let’s call our their name – The Khazarians

So listen A-hole do yourself a favour as you are, like me, just a peon to them to reach their goal. The only difference is that I will go before you (I think). The thing is there will be no difference in our children as they all will be slaves if they are still alive. Don’t you see how important Africa is in a little ice-age or maybe a true glaciations period for food production?

I know it will not help but let me refresh you on what is coming:

My studies proved everything happening now is about the coming cold period where the Elite Cabal knows the world will not be able to carry 8 billion people. Yes the Babylonians knew about the 400 year cycles and the Khazarians as well. All the mayhem from Depopulation by AIDs to the Covid killer Vax (started by Bill Gates in Africa, then Fraudce) while using disinformation lies up to the current war is about the resources. And yes they control everything in the West by now and think they are safe in their massif mountain bunkers.

So stop counting your private couch money and spend some time educating yourself for our children sake. Maybe you believe your children are safe because of a promise from a Satanic Cult, think again mister.

Learn why the evil Khazarians hate Russia and Iran the then Persia - History of the Khazar Empire - Lecture by Jack Otto

Now you should know the top 1% of the Khazarians (Illuminate & Vatican) control
And if you are interested in how the American control was established and being used I would suggest Jacob Nordangård - Rockefeller funding in Climate Change - Controlling the Game

And for the media lies about the coming cold you can watch Tony Heller pointing out the global warming fraud in “My Gift to Climate Alarmists”.

Still not with me Cyril? Well you can learn the truth kept from the main media from Prof. Valentina Zharkova

Where are we now

rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Thanks for your insights.
May God bless you.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well done IC2.

A well crafted and directed rant.

a reply to: ICycle2

join