It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stella Matutina any knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hi everyone I’m currently researching the mystical order of Stella Matutina. There’s not a lot on the internet (there probably is but is going to take forever to find) I’m interested in particular to the late 19th century. asking on ATS because of the wealth of knowledge amongst the group TIA.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

Sorry, I have no knowledge of the subject. However, maybe an old 2003 ATS thread could be a good start whilst you wait for others to chime in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've never heard of them, but a quick search tells me that they were/are more of a magical order, rather than a mystical order.

Their studies are based on the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, of which I am somewhat familiar.

To each their own, but I have found Golden Dawn teachings and practices to be a bit superstitious, nonsensical, repetitive, and sometimes profit driven. That being said, I do not discount them completely. There's often more than one way to accomplish objectives.

Personally, I prefer mysticism to ritual magic for a number of reasons.
1. Mystics study and work with natural law.
2. Mystics are taught to explore the unknown, but also to avoid superstition.
3. Magicians can be weirdos.
4. Forcing your will too much often comes with consequences.
5. Mysticism is the most direct form of spiritually that I have found.
6. Mysticism has had, and continues to have, a profound impact on my life by helping me know myself and the world around us.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Finger weg

Golden Dawn is a dark satanic order.

Practicing any Kind of Magie or mysticism open Spiritual door sometimes Hard to close.

a reply to: IndieA

edit on 5-4-2023 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Finger weg

Practicing any Kind of Magie or mysticism open Spiritual door sometimes Hard to close.

Ummm...aye...just ask...King Solomon...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Finger weg

With any great power comes great responsibility and risk.

Mysticism is about becoming a better, more developed, and more connected individual.

Through self-mastery comes attainment of knowledge, understanding, new abilities, and material things.

Those that choose to be their own masters, should also be willing to accept full responsibility for their actions.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

14 hits with " CTRL+F " in this text, including this short chapter :

CHAPTER CXV
STELLA MATUTINA
(Founded 1903)
The foundation of Stella Matutina, with Aleister
Crowley and Wm. Wynn Westcott at its head, was
the result of a split and consequent reorganization of
the old Golden Dawn in the Outer which occurred in 1903.
It admits men and women.
Dr. Felkin, who had been elected one of the three
members of the Council governing the Society in 1902
was appointed head of Stella Matutina by Rudolph
Steiner in 1912 at which date A. E. Waite's temple,
Golden Dawn, received the order to join with it.
Dr. Felkin held this office until 1919.
We are told by " Inquire Within ", author of Lightbearers of Darkness (page 152) at one time Ruling Chief
of the Mother Temple and of the Stella Matutina and
R. R. & A. C. that after the oath of Initiation into
Stella Matutina has been taken the candidate is terrorised by the following threat... " If thou shalt fail of
this thy oath of secrecy, thy blood may be poured out
and thy body broken, for heavy is the penalty exacted
by the Guardians of the Hidden Knowledge from those
who wilfully betray their trust. "
Its occult teaching is identical with that of Golden

STELLA MATUTINA
Dawn from which it issued and, for some of its shameful
practices, the reader must be referred to Light-bearers
of Darkness by « Inquire Within. " It is regrettable that
this expose does not take the reader back to the early
stages of initiation.
For root of this movement see Chapters LXXXVII, CIX.

Another text :

... Many Christian words also have occult meaning. There is a Morning Star Church in Tulsa which ministers to victims of Illuminati Trauma Based Total Mind-Control. There is also a prophetic magazine named The Morning Star, which is very slick and glossy. On the other side of things, the term "the Morning Star"--Stella Matutina in Latin- is another name for Lucifer. Stella Matutina is also the name of a cabalistic black magic lodge which Satanist Aleister Crowley led when the Golden Dawn reorganized in 1903. There are Morning Star rituals done by Illuminati members. One Illuminati slave, who was trained to infiltrate Christian churches and turn them toward the New Age movement, channeled a demon named Jesus. He infiltrated Christian churches for decades, and when he spoke about Jesus, he was referring to the demon he channeled. We know about this because one day, his front alters gave their life to Jesus Christ, and he abandoned his job of infiltration, and sought spiritual help.

People need to understand that almost all Christian terms have dual meanings. Just because a term sounds familiar doesn't mean it is being used in the way that a sincere Christian would understand them.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your input I should of explained more, I am aware of the golden dawn and links to Crowley. I'm looking for any different avenues that people might be aware of regarding the name Stella Matutina. In 1917 a group of psychics were having a meeting where one of them allegedly channelled a prophesy via automatic writing. The message was written from right to left but it was signed off Stella Matutina! The prophesy occurred three month later as described. Some researchers have gone down the road of a link to Venus because that's the morning star.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
That probably would have been helpful Red.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
That probably would have been helpful Red.

I know I could've explained better but I wanted to cast my net wide for example yes it is linked to golden dawn but crowley was in the 30s I'm looking at 1917.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I have found that the people who devote themselves to the researching side of mysticism, although very knowledgeable about it's history and manuscripts, tend to be lacking in the experience of it.

It's almost as if they are looking for easy ways, and shortcuts, to getting what they want rather than taking the time to actually develop mystical abilities.

Many seem determined to find the one ritual that will allow them to summon and command spirits.

It should also be mentioned that the spiritualist movement of twentieth century came with an abundance of fraudsters and control freaks.

edit on 5-4-2023 by IndieA because: reworded

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks for the book. It's big!

There's a lot there, I can see. I don't have time to read the whole thing, but I did enjoy the introduction and will add this to my collection.

From the introduction:

In offering this book to the public, I have endeavoured to expose some of the means and methods used by a secret world, one might almost say an underworld, to penetrate, dominate and destroy not only the so-called upper classes, but also the better portion of all classes. There are those who feel confident that if they refrain from joining any society or group and avoid entangle- ments, no harm can befall them. To such, let me say that situations can be, and are, created for innocent dupes every day and wrecked homes are the direct result. Neither fortune nor a blameless life led, as it were, in an island of strict virtue in the midst of a tumultuous sea of evil, spells security.

I have been led to the conclusion that, among others, three factors can help one from being completely destroyed by the combined forces of that '' underworld " : a flawless life, independent means and real friends, all three of which must be backed by a fearless determina- tion to fight evil on all points of the Masonic compass.

edit on 5-4-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You know what, even if what I said ain’t all that bad, some may take it that way so I would just rather not risk offending anyone. So I’m wiping this message clean. Happy discussing everyone!
edit on 4/5/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join