It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biological male wins Australia women’s golf tournament

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think if this is going to continue, then they need to do away with Men and Women events. There should be one event and the best man/woman wins.

There can be different categories, with different DNA rankings. Like in boxing. They have welterweight, featherweight, light and middle. There are a bunch of categories, just to keep it fair.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 4-4-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
where's norman or tiger,

Michelson?

all you have to say guys is, that you rubbed your eyes this morning when you woke up...instead of...

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I find it funny that a male can win the women’s version of a game called gentlemen only lady’s forbidden.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The tournament organizers allowed the man to compete with the women. I hope if there is anger, it's directed at the organizers.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I just find it ironic.

Since I started paying attention to politics in the 80's, the left have been saying it is the right trying to send women back to second class citizens.

And yet, it is those fighting the right who are actually pushing women out....with the help of the women on the left.
edit on 5-4-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

well at least he got part of being a woman right, the whiny little bitch part.

I've asked you all multiple times to please stop misgendering these poor people.

He absolutely is NOT a whiny little bitch, he is a whiny little boy-bitch.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I realize there is a certain percentage of folks who think this kinda stuff is OK...right along with shared bathrooms and other sports where the stronger men beat out the women who have trained their lives to compete. I think this is the wrong way to go on many levels...

www.worldtribune.com...

by WorldTribune Staff / 247 Real News April 3, 2023

Breanna Gill was announced by the WPGA Tour of Australasia as the winner of the Australian Women’s Classic Bonville.
Breanna Gill

“Showing nerves of steel, Breanna Gill triumphed in a playoff for her first professional win at the #AusWomensClassic!” the WPGA Tour tweeted Sunday.

Breanna Gill is a biological male.

Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly blasted the WPGA for their tweet and for their article praising the biological male’s “victory.”

“This is a biological man, a fact not even mentioned in much of the major press coverage celebrating ‘her’ win over the actual women in this tournament,” Kelly said. “It’s a fraud, it’s immoral, and it HAS TO STOP.”

The backlash to Gill’s “victory” became so intense that the WPGA Tour turned off all replies to the tweet it posted celebrating his winning the women’s event.

Outkick’s Amber Harding noted: “None of the news coverage of the Australian Women’s Classic mentions that Gill is transgender. This is particularly concerning. It’s as if the presence of biological men in women’s sports has become so normalized it’s not even worth mentioning. And when actual women fight back, we get silence from the mainstream media. We get zero accountability from the leagues and from the transgender athletes themselves.

Sane people are not ok with this stuff. Sanity and common sense must prevail. You may have noticed that the World Athletics followed by the UK Athletics have banned transwomen from participating in ranking events. I have dedicated two threads on these two topics.

Transwomen are still biologically speaking male and will never become female.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This has become par for the course

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Whiner Classic, not be confused with the Weiner Classic.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I guess we should just get rid of Women's sports. What is the use if all the winners are going to be men anyway?

I mean, really????

That defeats the purpose. The problem is that most of these doods cant begin to compete with men so they grow their hair out, tuck their nuts, and call themselves women, that's the only way they can compete. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
'Competing' is one thing, HOWEVER . . .
TITLES AND AWARDS SHOULD BE IN THEIR OWN
CATEGORIES
-MALE By BIRTH
-FEMALE By BIRTH
-TRANSITIONED
-& DISADVANTAGED

Those 'guys' should have their titles
Re-Classified to the proper Category

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf
'Competing' is one thing, HOWEVER . . .
TITLES AND AWARDS SHOULD BE IN THEIR OWN
CATEGORIES
-MALE By BIRTH
-FEMALE By BIRTH
-TRANSITIONED
-& DISADVANTAGED

Those 'guys' should have their titles
Re-Classified to the proper Category

I was thinking that too.
If you make a trans category or classification and have them compete separately it will work the problem out all by itself. Nobody will go to watch guys who think there women or women who think they are men compete with one another. Then when nobody watches and nobody cares they will realize how ridiculous they are.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

As it turns out, even Caitlyn Jenner agrees with your premise, as do I. I also agree with Caitlyn's view that 'trans' should not be encouraged in schools, nor should any pharmaceutical nor surgical changes be made to children. Why? For the same reason that we don't tolerate sexual relationships between children and adults: The children may or may not be willing, but they lack the maturity to make adult decisions.

I have no problem with trans folk; we can all be what we choose to be. I have a problem with children being offered the choice. When they are of drinking age, they can make informed decisions out of the limelight of peer pressure and peer influence.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yes, just as
drinking alcohol or smoking . . .
people will choose their own path and
the consequences
that go along with those choices.
btw std's are a growing epidemic.
HOWEVER
Gays should NOT be bullying others to
endorse, sponsor or support
something that goes against our own principles.
Demanding others to support the gay cult is as
Unconscionable as would be to demand
a recovering alcoholic to support having a casual drink . . .
IT EQUATES TO ENABLING AND GROOMING !
AND being a BAD INFLUENCE !
. . . AND grooming the young,
is reprehensible to say the least.

As for drags, my educated opinion is that they are
disgusted by their own sexual attraction to the same sex.
So they erroneously think that changing
their own persona is a 'fix' and will make it 'acceptable'
(delusion)

Back to the subject of trans in competition . . .
In op, those two should have their 'titles'
CHANGED to the category of Trans-Titles
just as they themselves CHANGED their sexuality.

The Women at Birth should be given back their
deserving title as Women at Birth competition.

edit on 5/4/23 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
I hear the winner has never had a hole in one?

or one in the hole on the front 9.

back 9 is another story.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
OK it really is simple genetically speaking... Females have the XX chromosome and men Have the XY chromosome...So... Have a tournament for XX only and the same goes for XY.... Now if someone wants to be something else have a S.E. (something else) tournament...never should there be a mix so then problem solved... In 20 years we can read about the greatest S.E. tournament winner in the history of that sport ! Ta Da !!

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 04:43 AM
link   
They don't see themselves as
good enough to
have their own tournaments Lol

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Part of the problem is the Newspeak term, "biological male."

Just say "male." It IS a biological term, so there is no other type of male than a "biological" male. "Biological male" is redundant.

Title of thread should read "Male wins Australia women's golf tournament."

One solution could be, using the term "MTF (or M2F) transsexual," but either way he's a male. On the other hand, A FTM (or F2M) might call herself "male," but she is not.

For clarity, we could be more accurate and say "male transsexual" for males trying to be female, because it describes their actual sex.

edit on 8-4-2023 by sincerelyme because: elaboration

edit on 8-4-2023 by sincerelyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: nerbot
I hear the winner has never had a hole in one?

or one in the hole on the front 9.

back 9 is another story.

my problem trying to play the damn game was constantly spraying into the rough on my approach to green.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join