It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Reportedly Received Half It’s Donations from Unemployed Americans, Elderly Identity Theft

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
More is coming out on the possible DNC money laundering / fraud schemes using identity theft and "donor mules' to rake in HALF of their campaign donations.

Yes, HALF

Hundreds of millions of dollars of unknown money coming from who knows where.....

Cartels, China, who knows. You want a conspiracy? Well here is one of the biggest this decade.

The Democrat Party Reportedly Received Half It’s Donations from Unemployed Americans, Many Who Elderly Voters Whose Identities May Have Been Stolen – Where’s the Money Really Coming From?

Link

A preliminary computer analysis by the Take Back Action Fund, obtained exclusively by Fox News, has found that nearly half of all 2019 donations to ActBlue were made by people claiming to be unemployed.

more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes.” “It is hard to believe that at a time when the U.S. unemployment rate was less than 4 percent, that unemployed people had $346 million dollars to send to ActBlue for liberal causes,” Pudner said, adding that “4.7 million donations from people without a job … raised serious concerns.”

ActBlue cannot confirm if donations to its website are US or foreign donations:

This leads us to today.

TGP reported yesterday that Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer received a surprising large number of small-dollar donations in her 2022 campaign race – $18,469,000 from a total of 185,556 donations, averaging about $100 per donation.

Donors gave a huge number of donations, in very small amounts, to Democrat candidates around the country. Their occupations were recorded as unemployed. We noted this after the 2022 Election in Georgia where Senate candidate Raphael Warnock was given $24 million in over 358,000 donations.

Earlier this week, James O’Keefe and O’Keefe Media Group published a video of his visits to the homes of a small sample of these campaign finance mules in Maryland. To his surprise, many of these donors had no idea they were making so many donations for Democrat candidates, adding up to thousands of dollars in 2022 political donations.

The donors all appeared to be over 70 years old which is why they were classified as unemployed. It also appears as if their identities may have been stolen and used to launder money to Democrat candidates.

Evidence shows that half of Democrat donations are coming from small donations attributed to unemployed elderly voters whose identity may have been stolen. Who is really donating to the Democrats?

Why has the Republican Party ignored this?

Democrats are obviously partaking in a donations fraud scheme. This needs further investigation.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I actually think those in power actually don't want people with common sense to vote any longer.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I actually think those in power actually don't want people with common sense to vote any longer.

They don't want people period.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Don’t forget about Sam Bankman-Fried laundering billions for the Democrats.
It’s no surprise really, they are professional con artists.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Puts new meanings to "straw donors" 😁

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Listen.

This isn't the old days where integrity and accountability are leading attributes. Those are as rare as married men who don't cheat.

Many of of these people, to include some GOP, all probably do the same thing.

Just like...a club

Here is an example.

Youtubers who stream in the same category, on the outside, compete with one another. Truthfully and internally? They all coordinate among themselves, use bots to push "Good Post" and boost viewership. Many of y'alls favorite Youtubers do these kinds of things.

Why wouldn't the same be true at upper levels?

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Did they check to see if the elderly were still living?

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

With Democrats becoming more bold in their corruption, it's just a matter of time before they freely ADMIT how they're receiving large sums of money, laundering it into smaller chunks, and linking those chunks to random Americans for donation purposes.

Admit it, and dare anyone to do anything to stop them.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

townhall.com... -news-for-dems-n2576113

Discovered in 2020 whats taking so long...

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I wonder how many of the Elderly that were forced into the Covid Nursing Homes
fiasco that died voted?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Unfortunately , Most.........

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm not going to admit that I'm corrupt, of course I'm also no straight shooter either, but you will not hear a lie from me, at least not one I'd utter on purpose. You see, I don't believe in a lie of omission, if it is unspoken then no lie was given.

When I speak, will I speak the truth? I doubt it as I can't know real truth and so few can handle the true truth that it would fry them like an ant in the sun under a magnifying glass. No, truth is as, if not more, irrelevant than lies in today's world. Even if reality slapped everyone in the face with some real truth and knocked them out for the count, it wouldn't mean a thing and would be forgotten before it even happened.

I merely choose to disbelieve that you exist, that everything is just one more lie. That makes it easier to do what you will without worrying about any consequences that would also be a lie. This makes me a good politician, lawyer, judge, etc.
edit on 3-4-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Many of those donations to political entities are now probably being done over the internet...which makes it easy to hide the source of the donation. A paid up credit card can be purchased then all you need is a name for the donation, along with the code that comes with the card. No ID is needed for donations, anyone can donate to charities in other people's names, it is only illegal to claim the donation as a tax right off if you did not make it. I doubt if a person around seventy would even challenge someone making a donation in their name.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I wonder if the cartel money that's being laundered through real-estate has anything to do with all this, and may explain the current border policy.

top topics

join