It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who took the jab - How do you move forward?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Buy some weed and invest in Netflix, weed makes everything interesting.

I thought that was D M T... Anyways, I have a 1/2 dozen clearances until I retire before I can partake, but 18 year-old scotch doesn't hurt.

edit on 30-3-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

£120 a bottle for the 18 year old i like and i like it so much i'd be bankrupt by the end of the month.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DiabolicEdict

I work in healthcare and, yes, it was mandated for us. Did most of us want it, no. They lied about it.

Can't do anything about it now. I even had a co-worker who ended up quitting her job tell myself and another colleague that we would die in 6 months after receiving the "vaccine". We're still here.

If it's a conspiracy that most of humanity is now doomed, it's a good one as most in the medical community must be onboard with not informing the public that they are now walking corpses.

Don't know what to tell you other than what's done is done and we're all part of some grand experiment it seems. Good news is that nano tech will be at a point in 8 years (according to a former Google engineer), that we will achieve immortality.

Chin up. And if it comes to the point where we actually need to fight back, be ready. There are things brewing that we can't even to begin to imagine.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Other than that, you cant get it out,

Well, there actually is hope. The FLCCC has a protocol specifically for the vaccine injured that anyone can use to help 'get it out', and there is an enzyme formula that from everything I've read will almost certainly 'get it out' called BlockBuste r AllClear, and has very high dosages of many multiple things that should 'get it out', like Nattokinase and Serrapeptase and others, that literally eat away these fibrins and the blood clots they create. Another benefit is it will also clear your arteries of any calcium/plaque build-up from poor dietary decisions (usually due to the extremely poor recommendations from government organizations that we are supposed to be able to trust)

I had friends that did everything right and died of cancer,

Cancer doesn't just happen (unless maybe you were exposed to some very high levels of something extremely carcinogenic), and while they may have done what they thought was right according to the mainstream medical community - ie, eating according to 'the guidelines' - well, understand this is not a criticism of your friends, but we've all been lied to for many many decades about diet and health. The reality is, 'ffollowing the guidelines' is what is causing the rapid increases in all of the so called modern day 'old age' diseases today.

others died of a heart attack

See above. If you want to learn how to quickly and completely eliminate often debilitating symptoms from almost any autoimmune condition (days or weeks, to maybe 3-12 months at most for the worst conditions) - and bowel conditions like Crohns/IBS/IBD/leaky-gut respond very quickly, as do joint pain/problems like arthritis. You can also not only cure almost any existing cancer but also erase your chances of getting cancer in the future, and also cure existing and/or eliminate any risk of future heart disease and/or heart attacks/stroke, see below...

ETA: I have a 4 yr old mini me, and he is my world I want to live as long as possible to help him grow into being a man but it might not happen so I am trying to find ways to help him even if I die.

I am actually in the same boat, which is why I've been researching how to prevent as many of the so called 'old age' diseases, and why I'm soooo glad I found the motherload.

Learn about the Carnivore Diet, and how and why it is the actual preventative and cure for all of these so called diseases that aren't diseases as much as they are toxicities.

There are numerous videos from real people in the carnivore community that cured everything from colon cancer - yes, cured colon cancer eating nothing but fatty red meat - to most of the other ones.

Dr. Thomas Seyfried of Boston College has been researching cancer for decades, and has expanded on Otto Warburg's work that proved cancer couldn't survive when deprived of glucose is also working on a protocol to cure glioblastoma and other cancers (the most aggressive and deadly form of brain cancer) by simply depriving them of their fuels (cancer prefers glucose, but many can also utilize glutamine) using extremely low carb diets (like the carnivore diet) along with a drug he has been using to block glutamine uptake in the cells. Here is an excellent interview of his from last year being interviewed by Dr. Anthony Chaffee, and actual brain surgeon (currently in his residency):

Red meat & bowel cancer:

Another excellent Dr., Ken Berry, on red meat & heart disease:

edit on 31-3-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I do intermittent fasting on weekends so wouldnt be surprised if my body has eliminated a lot or most of vaccine damage via autophagy process that starts kicking in with long enough fasting time. If I believed all the horror stories,should have died at the 2 year mark after getting vaccinated. Didn’t happen.

My biggest recent health issue was an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. I’m thinking oh crap, now my immune system is back to overreacting to medicine. I remember reading the vaccine was supposed to kill or severely knock out your immune system if you believe all the conspiracies.

Hope people stay healthy or are ok. I’ve been triple vaccinated myself but have forgotten all about it until reading this thread. I have been exposed to water that fell off of a ufo cloud so maybe I was exposed to something that made me immune. I thought it was just water though. I never did worry I might turn into an alien mutant like in the movie Prometheus.

I was reluctant to get vaccinated for months but got talked into it. Vaccine never did anything to prevent infection from what I have recently read. Hoping it does not impair my long term health but with my allergies returning, intermittent fasting might have removed the vaccine effects.

As far as unexplained deaths, I heard in a study unexplained deaths increased dramatically after the Spanish American flu pandemic in the early 1900’s. It’s possible that some of the unexplained death increases might be due to more people avoiding doctor visits and testing. There are more people with poor health to start with before all this stupid vaccine quackery that made a number of people even worse. Just my opinion. I am not a doctor or scientist. I did take an antibiotic in the last month that actually made me have an allergic reaction instead of healing me. Would have been better off avoiding the doctor.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I have often wondered, because growing up and even still today I have a very high red meat intake, and I am super picky about the red meat I eat, I wont just buy any old slab of beef I want to know where it comes from do they pump their cows full of chemicals etc. Even today I am very happy to pay more for the right piece of meat than just accept what the grocery store has.

I hope this coming fall I can start hunting in Alaska so I can supplement with game meat, to supplement our diet.

According to main stream medical I should have sky high cholesterol and high blood pressure by my diet. cholesterol is borderline, blood pressure is like a 17 yr olds according to my pcm.

So well all that to say yea someone had to be lying.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Effective?

I have a chocolate teapot for sale if you're interested?

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
I do intermittent fasting on weekends so wouldnt be surprised if my body has eliminated a lot or most of vaccine damage via autophagy process that starts kicking in with long enough fasting time. If I believed all the horror stories,should have died at the 2 year mark after getting vaccinated. Didn’t happen.

My biggest recent health issue was an allergic reaction to an antibiotic. I’m thinking oh crap, now my immune system is back to overreacting to medicine. I remember reading the vaccine was supposed to kill or severely knock out your immune system if you believe all the conspiracies.

Hope people stay healthy or are ok. I’ve been triple vaccinated myself but have forgotten all about it until reading this thread. I have been exposed to water that fell off of a ufo cloud so maybe I was exposed to something that made me immune. I thought it was just water though. I never did worry I might turn into an alien mutant like in the movie Prometheus.

I was reluctant to get vaccinated for months but got talked into it. Vaccine never did anything to prevent infection from what I have recently read. Hoping it does not impair my long term health but with my allergies returning, intermittent fasting might have removed the vaccine effects.

As far as unexplained deaths, I heard in a study unexplained deaths increased dramatically after the Spanish American flu pandemic in the early 1900’s. It’s possible that some of the unexplained death increases might be due to more people avoiding doctor visits and testing. There are more people with poor health to start with before all this stupid vaccine quackery that made a number of people even worse. Just my opinion. I am not a doctor or scientist. I did take an antibiotic in the last month that actually made me have an allergic reaction instead of healing me. Would have been better off avoiding the doctor.

Actually, there should be much less death with people avoiding the doctor.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiabolicEdict
How do those of you who received the jab cope with the fact that your body is now a time bomb,

Well, we're all ticking time bombs. We're all going to die, jab or not.

Therefore, nothing has changed.

Do I believe my life is shorter because of the jab?
No. There simply is nothing to show that.

However stress and worry shortens lives, so wondering about how my body is a "timebomb" will certainly cut my life short.

Plus, Most of the world was jabbed.

edit on 1 4 2023 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: tanstaafl

According to main stream medical I should have sky high cholesterol and high blood pressure by my diet. cholesterol is borderline, blood pressure is like a 17 yr olds according to my pcm.

Good for you... just be sure you are getting plenty of fat, at least 60-70% of your calorie intake should be from healthy saturated animal fats (many people do better on as much as 80%), so eat the fatty cuts like ribeye and relish all of the fat, use tallow for cooking your eggs, and eat lots of good quality butter, etc. Oh, and to give you a food idea of just how much fat that is, to achieve 80% of fat from calories from fat when eating nothing but ground beef, you'd have to eat a 50/50 grind (usually the fattiest you can find is 70/30), and you'd need to eat all of the remaining fat in the pan after cooking it as well.

Also, just fyi, their lies about cholesterol were sort of the foundation for much of their other lies. This was all done to deflect and protect sugar from being exposed as the cause of heart disease.

All available evidence [v]clearly shows that the higher your cholesterol the better when it comes to all cause mortality - and yes, even and especially your LDL. The only thing that matters with regard to LDL is particle size, and for carnivores they are always large and fluffy (the good kind), it is only when they are small/dense (SD-LDL) which makes them far more susceptible to glycation damage (similar to oxididation) that they do damage.

One of the better markers is Triglycerides/HDL ratio, should be less than 2, but 1 or even lower is best, and the best test to see your actual current risk is the CAC (coronary arterial calcium) score.

So well all that to say yea someone had to be lying.

Yeppers...

I'll just finish with, just eating a lot of meat is not the only important aspect of carnivore, just as important is cutting out all of the non-carnivore foods. Of course everyone trying to eat healthy knows to cut out the sugar and processed garbage - and this part is why those going on non-carnivore 'diets' vegetarians/vegans see initially good results - but you then have to learn about all of the other 'foods' that we have been told are healthy, that are actually loaded with all kinds of toxins - this includes those nasty 'leafy greens' (loaded with oxalates, fiber and lots of other nasty stuff), vegetables (loaded with lectins, fiber and other nasty stuff, grains (that basically turn into sugar when eaten). and yes, even those venerated fruits (loaded with fructose/glucose, and fiber).

Plants are trying to kill you:

Fiber is not only not necessary, it is bad and causes bowel problems:

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Every time I think of making plans or think of opening a new business or of doing anything normal, I cringe at the state the world is in.

Many people I know feel the way you do in regards to re-investing time money and energy into this society! They simply quit... this is becoming more and more common and is the start of something bigger!

Not trying to be morbid or a Debbie Downer, but I am having a hard time finding the silver lining.

If only people were as worried about their eternal body (soul) as they are about their mortal (90 year) body! 2 things.... 1, if you aint dead yet or serioulsy ill im guessing chances are you probably wont get any crazy side effects! 2, seriously who cares??? everyone dies! invest in your eternal life rather than this temporary one!

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: DiabolicEdict
How do those of you who received the jab cope with the fact that your body is now a time bomb,

Well, we're all ticking time bombs. We're all going to die, jab or not.

Therefore, nothing has changed.

Do I believe my life is shorter because of the jab?
No. There simply is nothing to show that.

However stress and worry shortens lives, so wondering about how my body is a "timebomb" will certainly cut my life short.

Plus, Most of the world was jabbed.

There is actually:

expose-news.com...

Willful ignorance also isn't the right strategy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join