It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 Videos Of Collapsing Musicians And TV Personalities Live On Air Since April 2021

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WizardVanWizard
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Probably not. However, there is prominent use of coc aine and other 'uppers' in both industries. I'm not saying that vaccines can't have anything to do with this, I just think the jury's still out, and that the "This is undeniable FACT and anyone who believes different is CLOWNWORLD" posts are a bit much.

It's a different story when you have people around you who it's happened to, so don't assume your perspective is the only one.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry for the difficulties you and people you know have experienced. That's rough.

My perspective is not the only one, of course. But neither is anyone else's at this point, and I don't think they're useful idiots for having them.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
isn't my imagination.

Not saying it is, never said it is. I can read numbers like the next person, but I see a lot of numbers that make little sense when I look into many of them though. We have an issue with the vaccine and young males, maybe the more fit they are it makes things actually worst, but I'm not seeing numbers to suggest the numbers with professional is higher, much higher than the normal population.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
markcrispinmiller.substack.com...

Yeah this is all normal.
edit on 28-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The ASDA worker got right back up and talked to Prince Charles minutes later.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The '1200' athlete deaths data is trash. I have read through the website... anyone and their mother who had any kind of connection to sports is listed on there, including people in their 80s. There's current athletes, former athletes, coaches, trainers, team owners, medical personnel, announcers, etc. Using that to compare to actual AHA data on active athlete CRD (cardiac related death) is so misleading.

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: charolais

I never said anything else to the contrary.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join