It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Younger Dryas Cosmic Impact Paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I couldn't embed the video, sorry.

I thinking about that younger dryas that happened 12k years ago or so ago and what did actually happen? after a quick youtube thing. i find this...

New Younger Dryas Cosmic Impact Paper

www.youtube.com...

the main bit it that proper shocked me was

--the number of animals larger than about 45kg alive today represents the number of species of animals in the americas that were extinct'd. (that's sounds like a catastrophic result). Chimpanzees are about 45kg.
thewebsiteofeverything.com...

Nebrask Carolina bays, this is what actually physically happened

www.youtube.com...

technical explanation of how it works
Palaeolithic extinctions and the Taurid Complex
academic.oup.com...

-- the Taurid meteors arrive october/november, both sets.

earthsky.org...#:~:text=The%20North%20Taurids'%20predicted**,early%20November%2C%20when %20they%20overlap.

.. this has might have nothing to do with the dinosaurs extict'd impacts, they reckon because that might of happened in spring

'Death Came in Spring': New Evidence Shows When The Dinosaur-Killing Asteroid Struck
www.sciencealert.com...

taurid shower from 2015. Theres a timestamp as they arrive because of the security camera machine used. Every seven years theres a a bit more of a flurry in numbers, 2022 being the last one and 2029 being the next one.
www.youtube.com...

...just thought you lot would find this intersting too.

regards
edit on 25-3-2023 by MCurns because: stuff

edit on Sat Mar 25 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to embed vids

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MCurns

Good Find . Mr. Carlson is All Over this Topic . Check him Out .

www.youtube.com...@TheRandallCarlson

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So every species we see on earth today even the ones that have become extinct like the dodo bird, every species from elephants to ants and including all the giant mammals lived on earth during the last ice age.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
living among the Carolina bays makes this an interesting topic for me. Bladen county is the next county over from me and has many "bay" lakes. But when you travel around the area and think of it with the impact perspective in mind, you have to wonder where the material that would have to be ejected went to. The area is really flat. I will say that the area is really sandy, and the sand is very white. So I suppose it could be the source of all the ejected material, but some of the lakes are quite large and that would be a LOT of dirt.

The lakes are quite beautiful and crystal clear. White Lake is a popular vacation spot around here. it's very built up with vacay trailers. Jones lake has a state park around it, which makes it much less developed and enjoyable to visit. There isn't much out there as far as amenities, but if you are staying at the beach, it's a short drive to check out some of the cool spots.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The meteorite(s) that fell on earth seems to have impacted the ice cap that was over Canada 14,000 years ago (the Ice Age). So, the material that fell on the Carolina Bays would have been massive pieces of ICE (water).

new topics

top topics

join