It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School suspends sex education after drag queen told 11-year-olds there are 73 genders

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TH3K1N60FK1N65
WOW idiots are told it is fake news and proven to be so but would rather believe fake news because the fake narrative fits in their little bigoted world.

Idiot "Not fake because I want it to be true so bad that I can than justify my hate"

One more thing, you people are so scared out of pedo's going to schools or grooming them outside of school but why do you people leave out the actual main perpetrator of these crimes. White males

Just one of many studies that show you are worrying about the wrong group.

Either stop using the pedo angle on the lgbt..whatever or include the fact that it is white religious male who do most of the offending be honest.

Your post is irrelevant to the conversation and the fake news is just a distraction in this case. The main point is that drag queens have no place in a school teaching nonsense to little kids it even suggesting there are multiple genders. It's just a delusion.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I'm highlighting the connection, because as you admitted, there is one.

The LGBTQ community generally supports the sexualisation of children, which by definition means my generalisation is a fair one. If you're in any doubt simply look at their behaviour and the connections between the movement and support for initiatives such as "Drag Queen Story Time". If you don't want to be associated with paedophiles, then don't associate with paedophiles. Simple really.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TH3K1N60FK1N65

The majority of the LGBTQ crowd and the driving force is also "WHITE MALES" pretending to be women, how very inconsiderate of you to call someone with a penis in a miniskirt a male.

All paedophiles are paedophiles, it has nothing to do with race. We're worried about the LGBTQ crowd because it's a movement driven by sexual preference, the clue is in the name sherlock. A movement which is intent on "educating" children about sexuality.

In order to shed light upon the enemies of humanity, first you must make them feel comfortable about stepping out from the dark. Many of the folk parading around that support this nonsense have done nothing but bring attention to themselves. When the time comes it will be easy to find and punish these predators. That list grows everyday as people like yourself jump to the defence of those who prey on children.
edit on 26/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Also, the majority of sexual grooming and crimes in my country at least are from Asian gangs.

Asian Grooming gangs

I won't even reply to that other poster, just highlighting his nonsense.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Also, the majority of sexual grooming and crimes in my country at least are from Asian gangs.

Asian Grooming gangs

I won't even reply to that other poster, just highlighting his nonsense.

It is not expectable and I know the issue.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Well, in my case, none of the LGBT(whatever) people I know have those ideas.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Grenade

Well, in my case, none of the LGBT(whatever) people I know have those ideas.

Ok that's your experience. But the issue is rather serious and involves a particular subgroup of a group that is known to promote the sexualisation of children.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Do they think the LGBTQ being taught in schools by drag queens is harmless or a danger to children?

Males with true gender dysphoria are by definition mentally ill. Autogynephilia on the other hand is directly related to sexual fetish. I'm not denying these people exist, simply stating they shouldn't be teaching children about their crazy notions or sexual fantasies. If dressing as a woman makes you sexually aroused then why would you want to dress as a woman in provocative clothing around children? We all know the answer, despite your faith in your friends and anecdotes.

Should we employ a dominatrix at every school, clad in leather to whip children, just to be inclusive? Maybe bring along some fat stock brokers in ball gags, chain them up and get the kids to kick them in the testicles. I mean now that we're exposing children to sexual fetish, why stop at autogynephillia?
edit on 26/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

(post by TH3K1N60FK1N65 removed for a manners violation)
(post by Grenade removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

Knock off the personal attacks before you find yourselves Posting Banned. If you have nothing to add to the actual topic move on.

Do not reply to this message.
edit on 3/26/2023 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

(post by TH3K1N60FK1N65 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Grenade removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

DO NOT EDIT REMOVED POSTS

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Do they think the LGBTQ being taught in schools by drag queens is harmless or a danger to children?

I don't know, as that's not a problem in Portugal.

Males with true gender dysphoria are by definition mentally ill. Autogynephilia on the other hand is directly related to sexual fetish. I'm not denying these people exist, simply stating they shouldn't be teaching children about their crazy notions or sexual fantasies. If dressing as a woman makes you sexually aroused then why would you want to dress as a woman in provocative clothing around children? We all know the answer, despite your faith in your friends and anecdotes.

You are again generalizing. If some men feel sexually aroused when they dress as women doesn't mean all men that dress as women feel the same.
As for my "friends and anecdotes", they aren't my friends and I accept better what people I know say than what an unidentified group of people may want.

Should we employ a dominatrix at every school, clad in leather to whip children, just to be inclusive? Maybe bring along some fat stock brokers in ball gags, chain them up and get the kids to kick them in the testicles. I mean now that we're exposing children to sexual fetish, why stop at autogynephillia?

Why are you acting as if I agreed with the presence of that particular drag queen in that particular school?
I did not.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I was very specific with the term Autogynephilic. IMO the vast majority of men in drag who have no interest in actually transitioning do it for sexual kicks. If you identify with a group that has ties to men who are aroused by dressing as women, and those men also want to discuss sex and gender with children while satisfying a sexual fetish, then i will oppose that group.

Leaving this thread now, unfortunately despite being attacked and verbally abused by another member i feel i have been punished for simply defending my position.

I agree with most of what you say. I don't even have a problem with anyone's sexuality, unless that sexuality is aimed at children. The LGBTQ community need to define this barrier, which clearly they haven't and IMO do the exact opposite in supporting what very might well be a fringe element of the movement. Unless they distance themselves from that fringe element who appear to be targeting children, then i am vehemently opposed to the narrative they spin.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Well... people can feel however they want, but those aren't biological conditions, they are states of mind. If people think they fit in one of those boxes, whatever, but they are still either 1) male or 2) female.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DragonsDemesne

Well... people can feel however they want, but those aren't biological conditions, they are states of mind. If people think they fit in one of those boxes, whatever, but they are still either 1) male or 2) female.

Indeed, people have the right to feel however they want and choose to do as they want in their personal lives. This still doesn't change biological realities though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join