It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chairman Dan spends money like a teenager who has no responsibility and still lives at home.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Dan wants more gst handouts from the feds

If Dan kept some money in the tank to reserve for emergency worker recruitment, instead of his massive infrastructure spend that only benefits his mates.

Then he should be able to manage his own spending, other than the southern rail loop at a starting cost of $150 billion for starters.

Dan needs to stop big spending

amp.theage.com.au...

edit on 14-3-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Where is all the tax money coming from. My friend in the land down under says things are really slow and have been for a long freaking time.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The economy is slowing down, due to 11 consecutive interest rate rises, and people mortgaged to the hilt.

Most people have bought 800 thousand dollar homes, with 50 thousand deposits. It’s a dangerous mix.

There’s suggestion that there’s a recession coming soon.

I have really cut back on groceries, it used to be a lot of fresh produce though some prices have climbed too high.

Frozen and canned are now preferential. Though canned beans like kidney bean mix are a great source of protein.

Rump steak is now 20.00 or more a kilo.

The thing keeping the economy going are superannuation funds investing in these big state projects.

Though pretty soon state gubment won’t be able to pay the super funds back.

And guess what happens people lose their future funds, super funds go under, people have no money for retirement.

People will die working, the economy will crash hard.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You know I'm 70 and I NEVER ALLOWED anyone to invest my hard earn money. That is the biggest con game alive in modern times. The banks here have their salespeople going to their depositors and asking them to invest in all these scams. Sounds good because no one would think the bank would legally steal their money. These sales people are fresh out of university and don't know how the real world works yet. With Japan's interest rates at near zero , who in there right mind would believe the sales pitch of 7 % on your investment.

Legal scamming .

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

The whole banking system is a scam, why penalise people with interest rate rises, which only goes into the banks coffers.

Look at aussie banks billions in profit

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Sir your title is incorrect and quite insulting to teenagers who still live at home...am sure they are far wiser then he is when it comes to many things including money

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

buy beans you can cook, put them in a pressure cooker (I use an Instant pot) press the beans button and after the timer runs out let it stack up time to 45 minutes. I usually poor the beans, add salt. after its pressure cooked put the pot on your stove top and in a separate pan fry some garlic till golden brown (don't burn it), then add to the beans, let the water boil and smash up some of the beans (I use a Potatoe masher) until it thickens. You can also chop onions to mix with it.

Now after the beans come out perfect, it's time to make the rice! Get a soup pan, heat up an oil of your choice and add the rice. You want to fry the rice until the oil is not so shiny and the grains fall apart easily. Have another pot with boiling water and add to the rice after its been prepared with the oil. Then you will boil it (depending on the type of rice it can take longer if you use brown rice; white rice cooks more quickly). Boil without the lid for white rice and then add the lid after you can see the rice has swollen enough and the water is almost evaporated. Leave the lid on for 15-20 minutes and it should come out perfect! It can take multiple tries to get the rice perfect, but once you prefect it it becomes second nature.

The Health Benefits of Rice and Beans

Rice and Beans Are Protein-Packed Foods. One of the significant benefits of rice and beans is their high protein content.
High in Fiber For Digestion. Fiber is essential for your digestive health.
Full of Antioxidants (Which Protect You!)
Help You Maintain a Healthy Weight.

Just google the benefits of this combo. You can also use any beans you want! This combo is like magic! and its extremely cheap! You would save tons of money by preparing your own beans then buying pre-made canned beans, which I'm sure are packed full of preservatives.

I thought I would share this with you.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Though canned beans like kidney bean mix are a great source of protein.

Yeah, not so much...
edit on 14-3-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

The Health Benefits of Rice and Beans

Rice and Beans Are Protein-Packed Foods. One of the significant benefits of rice and beans is their high protein content.

The link I just posted comparing protein content in beans is applicable for rice too.

In the linked example for kidney beans, kidney beans have only 8.8g of protein vs 26g for beef.

Then, where protein absorption is concerned, you have to consider the DIAAS (Digestible Indispensable Amino Acid Score). This is essentially a score showing the actual bio-availability of amino acids in meats and different plant based food-substances. The DIAAS of kidney beans is 0.59, meat is 1.1

What this means is, you simply cannot compare grams to grams where plants vs meats are involved, because there are ZERO anti-nutrients in meats, and the nutrients in meats are close to 100% bio-available (85-98%). and all plants contain 3 different classes of substances that meat doesn't contain: naturally occurring carcinogens, naturally occurring pesticides (toxins), and very importantly, anti-nutrients. Anti-nutrients are substances like oxalates, phytates and lectins (there are many) - that interfere with the body's ability to actually absorb any nutrients that are ingested at the same time.

High in Fiber For Digestion. Fiber is essential for your digestive health.

This is a popular myth, but it is a myth just the same. The daily requirement of fiber for human beings for oprimal health is a whopping ZERO grams.

Fiber actually causes and/or exacerbates most if not all of the problems of the bowel, from IBS/IBD to Crohns and everything in between.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

It’s all I can liken dan to be. Apologies if I have upset some teens.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Canned beans don’t need salt added, they come with salt.

a reply to: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TooMuchTimeAndResearch

Thanks for the tips, I have a pressure cooker usually use it for pea and ham soup, and beef brisket to tenderise and bbq over coals. Also pork ribs.

Though a great recipe I live with some ciabatta bread is in a frying pan, thru in rough chopped onions, zucchini, chopped tomatoes, heaps of garlic, plenty of frozen broad beans season to taste.

If you wanted to fry up some chopped bacon in a seperate pan, and stir in the combo mix on some toasted ciabatta bread.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

go 3 months without ANY fiber and let me know how your doctor visit went!

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

go 3 months without ANY fiber and let me know how your doctor visit went!

You are apparently unaware that there are literally thousand and thousands of long term carnivores, longer than 10 or even 20 years.

Carnivore bowel movements are extraordinarily better than when you eat lots of fiber.

In fact, the one study I'm aware of that actually looked at this, showed demonstrably that the less fiber one eats, the better their bowels function and the less symptoms they experienced.

As with many other things, we have been lied to for many many decades about what constitutes a healthy diet.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

ok, practice what you preach and give me an update after 6 months

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

ok, practice what you preach and give me an update after 6 months

Been doing it for almost 3 years.

Google on 'ghost poops'. I have a bowel movement maybe once every 3-5 days, they are extremely fast, effortless and clean, and almost no smell. Some people have one every 5-7 days. This is extremely common in the carnivore community.

The reason is because we can absorb 96+% of meat and fat when that is all we are eating. There is almost no waste, so nothing to eliminate.

top topics

join