It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While gaming, has anyone noticed people are more chatty in the afternoon than at other times?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
When it comes pvp games, it's been my experience that people are more talkative during the day, especially after noon than at other times. Late at night and early morning, hardly anyone says anything. Whether it's to be toxic or give a compliment or anything. Why is that?. Do you think it's because during the day people are more awake or have more energy? At night or early morning, perhaps most people are tired or sleepy. My other theory is that during the day more kids are up and younger people are more social than older folks.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonslayer83

It's most likely instinctual and affects males more than females. In the past, the males would spend the first half of the day out hunting, where stealth was key to a successful hunt. Then, when they returned to the lair to eat the day's catch, there would be plenty of socializing. On the other hand, the females would remain at the lair during the day to tend to their responsibilities, able to yack and gossip endlessly, with no need for peace and quite, which is reflected in their current day behavior.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There could be quite a large number of gamers like me that don't get chatty until beer three or so... Hehe.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

That's after lunch... Lunch (food) gives people energy and dopamine... Then it fades

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hahahaha , folks trying to turn gaming into just another social media .

"Riddikulus"

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It also depends what game you're playing. I play Hell Let Loose (FPS ww2 realistic war sandbox). It's a mix of young and older people - and everyone is generally nice and helpful.

If you like first person shooters and a WW2 theme - check that game out! It's one of the best pvp shooters ive ever played. And its got a great mature community.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It also depends what timezone you are playing in and where the majority of players are based or the server.

top topics

join