It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID was used to scare you

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In correspondence leaked to the Daily Telegraph in the UK is the following WhatsApp message written by Matt Hancock, UK Health Minister at the Time:

"When do we deploy the new variant?"

Sinister isn't it? Now you can try to run with this as evidence they were releasing actual strains of COVID, or, and far more likely, evidence that they knew even back then that COVID was no huge threat, but they liked weaponizing the fear they'd caused. So in this link you can see a chain of discussion about when to release information about a "new variant" to scare the bejesus out of everyone and prolong the control they had and keep people off discussing other things.

The implications being they already knew about the new variant and were just waiting to decide to start talking about how awful it was to keep the fear going. They were using it to best effect on everyone. They were NEVER about saving your life; they were all about CONTROLLING it.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You are Spot On!!! It's always been about Control.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I eagerly await the explanation of that statement, and no doubt, nearly all health authorities did everything under the sun to scare people.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
These "leaks" are controlled,nothing we didn't know and avoiding all the big stuff like vaccine injuries/deaths and the midazolam "good deaths".
We are meant to believe that he gave these messages to a journalist who was writing a "COVID memoirs" book on him with a positive spin.She then felt it was her duty to leak them.She is a Telegraph journalist, Bill Gates funded paper who shares a bed with Richard Tice of the Reform Party.The same Tice that didn't want one of the few Tories with any integrity (Brigden)left in his party "in case they got know as anti Vax".
Government covering their asses written all over this.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

You are Spot On!!! It's always been about Control.

Cheers
Ektar

Can we say controlled leak?Or have they stopped wanting control?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Mate you just about made me spew me whisky all over the the place with
this here...Bill Gates funded paper who shares a bed with Richard Tice of the Reform Party
LMAO!!!

Cheers
Ektar

Bold is mine

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Covid was just the catalyst to get you to accept the real bioweapon. They couldn't force it on us. We had to willingly accept it...

They will escalate this till people have become more of a GMO than Monsanto soybeans.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

When I picture leak & control it goes from top to bottom...i.e. WEF, Gates, Rothschild, Rockefeller
& on down to Fauci, Gates, Big Pharma, NIH, NIAID, CDC, WHO, Gov & etc & etc...even down to the states,
hospitals, doctors, all schools, places of work & etc,etc & etc in control of forcing the jab & also all
the bloody masking....have been in total control for yrs & scare tactics work. Even some of the smartest
people fell for being the in the clinical trial they did not not realize they were participating in due to all
the scare mongering & BS Pfizer pushed commercials on every media outlet.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

They're setting up scapegoats and disposable excuses 😎

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm sure glad the United States government would never do anything like this.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I don't have what it takes to fight off the common cold, let alone Covid so when the news announced a deadly virus in China on December 30, 2019 I locked down.
No more monthly grocery trips to town; no more lunch dates with my lady friends. I hoped it would blow over, but knew the last thing I wanted to do was bare my arm for an experimental vaccine.

DBCowboy was pretty much the voice of reason, for me. From day one he didn't believe it was anything like the news was portraying, 24/7/365. It was easy to get caught up in the news hype and all the confusion. but time has shown that's all it was; a virus hyped way out of proportion.

It's scary how easy it was to deceive the entire world; will it be harder next time? I've no doubt there will be a next time....maybe even for real.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just remember... When you bust somebody red handed, quite often the gloves come off. We have seen what they have done already. There is no telling what they are capable of. As far as Im concerned, the people running this show are demon possessed. Who else would want to do these things to Humanity?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

And it all started 2000 years ago, when they convinced the sheep that there is a Panoptikum in the sky...

Those are the final battle grounds, body, mind, and soul, and we all fight them alone, because we didn't stand up against it.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In correspondence leaked to the Daily Telegraph in the UK is the following WhatsApp message written by Matt Hancock, UK Health Minister at the Time:

Sinister isn't it? Now you can try to run with this as evidence they were releasing actual strains of COVID, or, and far more likely, evidence that they knew even back then that COVID was no huge threat, but they liked weaponizing the fear they'd caused. So in this link you can see a chain of discussion about when to release information about a "new variant" to scare the bejesus out of everyone and prolong the control they had and keep people off discussing other things.

The implications being they already knew about the new variant and were just waiting to decide to start talking about how awful it was to keep the fear going. They were using it to best effect on everyone. They were NEVER about saving your life; they were all about CONTROLLING it.

I don't think there is any doubt that the Covid campaign is the most absurd and ludicrous in medical history.

One more comment

The vaccine ideology is as legitimate as the transgender ideology.

new topics

top topics

join