It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Club and knife fighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So my trainer is like "I bought a night-stick" from that non-lethal weapons' store.

You can put it in your pocket.

But then push a button, and it turns into a weapon.

Knock it on the road to make it retract.

Not exactly the same, but here some "club" moves.

edit on 5-3-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Was that video satire? Lol

If youre getting into knife/stick fighting just look into Kali the Filipino martial art. They got it figured out.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Awesome vid. People have no idea what went into that class, to create it, every move battle tested. Breaking those extremely complicated moves into fundamental teaching so that in a relatively short time muscle memory is achieved and when combined with the rest of Marine Corps training create a warrior like no other on the planet. A clerk typist in the Marines will wipe his/her arse with any spearhead operator from any other nation…Im biased..

edit on 5-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

edit on 5-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I will stick with a pistol.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The versatile "baton":

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-3-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I will stick with a pistol.

Made me think of rock paper scissors.. What beats a pistol, sniper rifle.

Of course the cost goes up astronomically with each weapon upgrade.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I was waiting for Donald Duck to show up in that clip.

I see your knife fighting video and I raise you this little gem of ridiculousness.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

People make fun , but for those who cannot carry , they are always much better than nothing

I keep an Asp in all my vehicles just in case, you never know. Theyre tough as nails and can break bones or fracture a skull and they are also compact

I carry everywhere I go but its always nice to have some sort of backup

Tough lil buggers

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Was that video satire? Lol

If youre getting into knife/stick fighting just look into Kali the Filipino martial art. They got it figured out.

The thing is that if you are willing to and capable of investing the time and effort into learning and maintaining a formal martial art, there is no question that arts like Kali can be highly effective. In WWII, however, they were taking millions of young men off the farms and trying to turn them into fighting machines in a few months. You could only invest a certain amount of time in teaching any particular fighting skill, so you had to teach a few basic maneuvers that could be committed to muscle memory in a very short time.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This should be banned:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
This should be banned:

LoL thats an ASP , thats what i put in all my vehicles , its not near as deadly as my Sig P229 .40

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

People make fun , but for those who cannot carry , they are always much better than nothing

I keep an Asp in all my vehicles just in case, you never know. Theyre tough as nails and can break bones or fracture a skull and they are also compact

I carry everywhere I go but its always nice to have some sort of backup

Tough lil buggers

Cattle prods will do the trick. ⚡

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

My dad was law enforcement for a few decades and he's passed on now, and I was privy to have his cop gear. And there's some cool stuff you'd dig for sure.
The baton that retracts and extends like that I always called my "extendo-whoop-yo-ass-with" stick.

Pops was a beast with that mag light flashlight of his. He taught me a few good moves.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

A police baton. What's better is the police baton identical to that....with a stun gun end.
edit on 03235831America/ChicagoMon, 06 Mar 2023 09:27:58 -060027202300000058 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Stranded on an island.

What's that, your bro's got a Swiss army knife?

"There's a ship, we're about to be rescued".

Yeah, but "civilization" is over-rated.
edit on 6-3-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Friend of mine is a LEO was working security detail at WALGREENS drugstore when woman crack head came in the started cleaning out cosmetics aisle to sell for drugs

As went in to make arrest she pulls out a syringe and yells "I've got AIDS Sucker and I'm going to stab you !!"

He pulls ASP and breaks her arm then cuffs her - did 6 months in jail for assault

Another time police officer in my town was stabbed by crack head in supermarket when caught them shoplifting cosmetics

Had to get tested for next 2 years for AIDS and Hepatitis

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

- did 6 months in jail for assault

that is a bunch of horse shi#. We see way, way too much of this, we will never see quality increase among LE candidates..Who wants to not have back up? screw that…go out and wade around in an aids pond lookin for machine guns, but if you get yr tit in a ringer yr on yr own…FU
edit on 20-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Mar, 20 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

i was gonna say i always bring a pistol to a knife fight.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Umm.

From the URL referenced:

Restricted Item. This item is restricted to Law Enforcement, Military or Government personnel. Appropriate credentials are required.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join