It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next clown show about to begin? 11 year old dies from H5N1 in Cambodia, 12 infected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Arizona2
There was this peer reviewed study of the virus released last month...
www.eurosurveillance.org...

It shows conclusive evidence of mammal to mammal transmission...not good.
even worse, that transmission was between minks, very close relatives of ferrets, which are often used in flu research because of how similar they react to flu in relation to humans.

Since not one authority figure in the world seems to be capable of telling the truth anymore, it's nigh on impossible to make heads nor tails out of this situation.

That's what happens when you release Frankenstein gain of function viruses.

Yep, and there is documented use of gain of function research for H5N1. Heck, thy even know the conditions necessary for this particular virus to make the jump to becoming easily transmissible from human to human as a result of this ' gain of function' research.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

There was this peer reviewed study of the virus released last month...
www.eurosurveillance.org...

It shows conclusive evidence of mammal to mammal transmission...not good.
even worse, that transmission was between minks, very close relatives of ferrets, which are often used in flu research because of how similar they react to flu in relation to humans.

Since not one authority figure in the world seems to be capable of telling the truth anymore, it's nigh on impossible to make heads nor tails out of this situation.

That's what happens when you release Frankenstein gain of function viruses.

Yep, and there is documented use of gain of function research for H5N1. Heck, thy even know the conditions necessary for this particular virus to make the jump to becoming easily transmissible from human to human as a result of this ' gain of function' research.

Can't wait to see what's next. Marburg maybe? Should be fun.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Didn't they just have an outbreak of Marburg in the Dark Continent?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have friends that live in heavily populated areas wondering why I keep moving further and further away from people.

The more they try and "rush" fixes the more unintended consequences we will see, and I figure fewer people the better.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
LOL that meme

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

How often do you move? I mean it's easy in the military if you get good orders and they pay for it. But once you're out its super pricey.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well, it is so bad here in Japan that we now have an egg shortage. The price of eggs have gone from 119 yen to 229 yen for 10 eggs and the price still rising weekly. Products that are using eggs are also now not being sold in stores like 7-11.
The current price of chicken currently remains low due to the farmers are unloading their stock.

Here is a current link for Japan.

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Luckily when I retired I did a career change and got a job offer in the middle of alaska (perfect for me and it turns out the wife likes it to), yea we paid out of pocket for the move but when you are 48 doing a career change cant be to picky.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

thats awesome mate.

best of luck to you.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
”The H5N1 bird flu has infected the father of an 11-year-old Cambodian girl who recently died of the virus, World Health Organization officials said Friday, as they awaited test results from 11 additional contacts of the girl.

The WHO “urges heightened vigilance from all countries,” Dr. Sylvie Briand, director of Global Infectious Hazard Preparedness and Emergency Preparedness for the organization, said at a news conference. WHO officials were conferencing with Cambodian health officials as she spoke.”

fortune.com... ce-pandemic-vaccine/
edit on 24-2-2023 by Revontuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Revontuli

Thank you for posting update.
I took the liberty to reformat your link:

Spread to another Cambodian resident

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
How fortunate they are already getting closer to a vaccine:

Self-assembled nanoparticle based mRNA vaccine for H5N1

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm getting a serious vibe here about the need to hide my chickens. Serious man. Whether they are a main cause or simply a scapegoat, they'll be the fall guy or close enough to it, the industry could change majorly.

They could vaccinate the chicks against this but don't consider it worth the money. Funny that. And they still feel the same way even after millions and millions of chickens and other animal deaths and destruction.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: Revontuli

Thank you for posting update.
I took the liberty to reformat your link:

Spread to another Cambodian resident

Thanks!

edit on 24-2-2023 by Revontuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
How fortunate they are already getting closer to a vaccine:

Self-assembled nanoparticle based mRNA vaccine for H5N1

Can't wait to be force vaxxt with it.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Just the wording alone sounds ominous..
"self-assembled nano-particle"

Come get this bio robot inside you... we promise it wont do anything bad or stay in your body forever.

Remember the last Bond movie 😅

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Just found this little thing. I know its from Disclose.tvs Twitter account, BUT its a video of Tedros stating on Feb 9th that we should prepare for an H5N1 pandemic....and voila... 1 week later the 11-year old girl got infected and died.

Talk about timing eh

Tedros statement on feb 9th
edit on 25/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join