It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bedini principle with microwave transformer generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I know some dont believe in this free energy technologies but I think the video is a must see. I’ve been working on something for a while and what I learned so far is that this thing will work. The microwave transformer type generator is the way I will go

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Using the term 'microwave transformer' comes across as misrepresenting how this device works. It does not appear to be transforming microwave energy in it operation.

I can see that one of the coils in a transformer from a microwave oven is one component, but such a transformer can be used in other electrical applications than just microwave ovens.

It is good to see that some people are making progress in these types of energy technology. With Lithium battery technology not measuring up to replace diesel and petrol, something like this appears more feasible as a technology. As for dealing with the politics and the global financial sharks is going to be a challenge.

It is hard to argue with a running machine and can see a growing demand for this type of technology. As for what kind of limits with amps and running time will clear up in time and even expand as refinements in this technology continue.

As another bonus, does not look like it will cause too much damage should it overheat and break.

As one concern, as it is using a different kind of electrical principle, are there any kinds of biological effects when in the vicinity of such a device?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't know much about the science behind it, but I appreciate his skill in fabrication. He did a great job on that, it beautiful, safety guy will like it too with all the guarding over the rotating parts.

Love the implications of it as well, could be a game changer for preppers

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Mechanical construction of this device is impressive and the video production is up there with any professional magician.

They also have demonstrated they are not a trained electrician by painting the motor. That is not allowed except at the factory where the motor is built or a motor shop where it is rewound. Every layer of paint reduces the cooling of the motor and therefore shortens it's life expectancy.

How exactly is the alternator supposed to function without providing a magnetic ground path for the stator poles? It is ether about 1% as efficient it could be with proper ground paths or it is just magic.

The rotor would soon melt as it is made of a solid aluminum and silver construction, it should be laminated construction. This solid construction will lead to heating and eventually melting by eddy currents within the rotor.

I think this one is just plugged in. Nice presentation though.
edit on 2 23 2023 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2
NEVER tell the public that you have one of these things.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

That is a good point with how some of these stories go. On the other side with all this green new deal, climate change, assault on fossil fuels going on it does look like pressure is building to find some crack in the status quo.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Sorry I took so long in replying but I am in South Africa and we only had power for 12 hours in 4 hour cycles. I had to use my time according to necessity.

This is not my design but because I’m studying free energy I can tell you that it will work.
As for the use of the microwave transformer it is because of its efficiency and availability. There are numerous videos on youtube about its uses.
If you work through the Robert Adams design it seems more to do with the shape and solid iron core in relation to your magnet sizes and strength at the pick-up coils.

If you go further you can amplify the output by switching the circuit on/off for about 4 degrees with timing when passing its generating position. At the correct frequency it should pick up free electrons from the atmosphere.

John Bedini used a pulsating DC from a battery to run his motor with pulleys and a flywheel to create angular momentum to turn the disc with magnets which in turn activates his pick-up coils. His model ran 3 years before shutting down. Again we find the switching of electricity (pulses) seems to conserve usage or somehow generating something like free electrons we cannot see.

I’m more interested in the generation part and the speed. I’m playing with nylon to build a more efficient generator and not like in the video.

It is actually not to difficult to build a system based on the old milling processes farmers used prior to electricity especially if you have a constant water flow.

edit on 0C232023-02-24T04:24:44-06:00FridayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Degree

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

His model ran 3 years before shutting down.

One theory on how some of these devices run is that it feeds of the magnetic power of the magnets. Over time when running it will degrade the magnetic strength of the magnet, until it eventually stops. Recharge the magnet and off the device goes running again.

It does take a lot of volts to align a strong magnet, +20K. As a more cost effective way to store energy quickly and release it in a controlled manner it looks more appealing than lithium.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The thing! he built is a basic moter!
so he has a moter powering a moter.
and we belive you get More power out?

It is fake to muddy the waters as to any true way to do this.
All the Leaves hide the power cable!!!

The magnets are way to small.
and you do Not stack them like that.
N/top,N/left,N/down,N/right,N/top.
this forces most of the power to one side.

I Have build two of them one North one South.
If you do build one be very carful!!!

Oh and the new microwaves have fly back trancformers!
so No big coils.

edit on 24-2-2023 by buddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

join