It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Explosion In Medley, Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I think this was suppose to be a lot worse. When you look at the tanker on fire, just above it you will see over a dozen bottles of unknown gasses.

Any number of our enemies could have [plotted these terrorist acts.
But who would have the most to gain? The Israelis, the Russians, the Daesh, the Chinese, or Domestic Traitors? Who's to know, when have no borders, and our own POTUS has been labeled a terrorist for blowing up a pipeline.
Here is just a partial list of suspicious events since we have a new POTUS.

NEVER BEFORE IN HISTORY HAS ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED IN THE USA!

I'm gonna go with the deep state / WEF.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Anyone ask the FBI guys, where they were at the times of these "accidents"?

Or any other fun, government agency, with the American people's best interest at heart?

LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Whoa! Someone is on mission...

Didn't Kissinger say something about controlling food ?

link

Kissinger was Klaus Schwab's mentor ......

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: FamCore

Could these be coordinated?

Also another train derailment (30 cars) in Nebraska:

Wow...

Maybe some enterprising someone with access to certain databases should start looking deeper into who all is dying in these accidents...

Or WHAT is dying in these accidents.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

From the photos, it looks like the tanker may have been leaking from the bottom rear. Perhaps when the car pulled into the driveway, with the pick-up truck behind it, may have sparked the fire.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

From the photos, it looks like the tanker may have been leaking from the bottom rear. Perhaps when the car pulled into the driveway, with the pick-up truck behind it, may have sparked the fire.

Every time it looks like a small nuke has gone off with these "accidents"

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Any number of our enemies could have [plotted these terrorist acts.
But who would have the most to gain? The Israelis, the Russians, the Daesh, the Chinese, or Domestic Traitors?

It's just the advancement of the 2030 agenda. They've literally been telling us straight to our face for years what their plans are and people are still saying "coincidence". Covid was the start of the 10 years... We got 7 left....

I only pray that it really is all just a coincidence because they've already went to far to stop... I fear what the end result will be.....

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I haven't posted in a hot-minute but I had to to for this one. Four days ago in Kissimmee, not too far from Disney, there was a massive fire of a plant nursery. It was a 5 acre fire over 2 acres were pallets with plastic containers that they are working on cleaning up the "large mess of melted plastic". They were notifying those with breathing conditions should stay inside. I didn't notice anyone mention this incident on the forums. I'm not sure if this fire was the same day as Ohio's first incident or not. Anywho, that's 2 in less than a week for Florida, same for Ohio. Something stinks and it goes way past what these fires are putting out into the environment.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

"Secret war?"

Ain't nothing secret about it.

Oh, there's just enough plausible deniability for anybody who's hooked on that real drug called cognitive dissonance to scream NO NO NO! and continue pretending otherwise, but it sure as hell ain't no secret to him who has ears and eyes.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
HAve yall seen some of these railroad tracks? some look like they will cause a derailment in seconds. i seen one where the tracks look like it is wobbly as a rope. The train was barely holding onto th e tracks it was so bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, will you please share the link to that doc?

Do you happen to have a link for that list? I'd like to add it to my 'collection'. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Is it intentional poisoning to enhance the effects of an already ailing population (such as the heightened cancer rates already happening from the vaxx)? Wouldn't this make it increase even more?

Is it a destruction of our infrastructure so we are dependent on gov't?

Destruction of industry to wear us down slowly?

Destruction of infrastructure and economic capabilities to create a prole class that can be ruled with a strong arm and controlled?

a reply to: v1rtu0s0 Could these be coordinated? Also another train derailment (30 cars) in Nebraska: More than 30 Union Pacific train cars derail near Gothenburg early Tuesday morning

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join