It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific study to test, trigger, and prove the Mandela Effect.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So this group I'm in is doing a sleep study and asked me to share this video with anyone who has an open mind: youtu.be...

It is a sleep study that has some special parameters designed to test and prove a theory about the Mandela Effect. I'm excited to be a part of it, and thought you guys might want a chance at it too.

I have heard strange stories about this Orginization from other ATS members, but honestly they seem ok.
edit on 21-2-2023 by Machshev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Machshev

Force yourself to only sleep 3 hours and spend your time researching history of mankind.
I think I could see why there would be a high count of Mandela effect in such a study.
Dangerous and stupid prank.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Machshev

There you are again. No coolaid yet?

this time, I'm not even going to check the clip....

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Machshev
So this group I'm in is doing a sleep study and asked me to share this video with anyone who has an open mind: youtu.be...
Keep your mind open, but not so open your brain falls out.

I think anybody who thinks this is a valid scientific study has had their brain fall out.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yeah, I'm bouncing back and forth on the legitimately of the group, lol. I'm keeping a close eye, but it doesn't seem that bad. I'm giving them a chance and doing the experiment starting this weekend.
edit on 21-2-2023 by Machshev because: (no reason given)

top topics

join