It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Laser Signals over Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Today we’ll talk about a mysterious laser beam over Hawaii, brain scans in court, a link between quantum chips, self-flying airplanes, better sensors for self-driving cars, how to weave a message into your sweater, the durability of solar panels, and of course the telephone will ring.

Sabine Hossenfelder completely blows my mind here with her ability to understand and explain complex and scientific topics in a way that is easily understood. Please watch the video if you have time before commenting , or just scan and pick your favorite segment on what she covers. If you have an appetite for teck or physics I believe that you will love her u- tube videos. And She has a great sense of humor and even chats with Elon on a red phone.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

I just read something recently that explained that it was from Chinese satellites used to detect US submarines beneath the ocean.

I'll try to find it again.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"In a post on the short message service Twitter, NAOJ experts had speculated on January 31 that the green lights over Hawaii could be due to Nasa's "ICESat-2ATLAS" satellite. The spacecraft of the U.S. space agency uses laser beams to measure, for example, forest density or the thickness of sea ice.

In early February, however, the team corrected its statement. According to Nasa scientists, the trajectory of the "ICESat-2" satellite did not match the location of the light show. However, another spacecraft could be responsible instead: the Chinese satellite "Daqi-1".

Daqi-1" has been making its rounds around our planet since April 2022. According to Chinese information, the spacecraft is to investigate the global carbon content as well as air pollution on Earth. To this end, the satellite is equipped with five different measuring instruments - including a lidar sensor for measuring aerosols and carbon dioxide."
Link (German)
Cheers

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think it's fine-tuning of the lasers for the mock alien invasion.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That sounds very possible. People are being convinced a deadly vaxx is safe and needed, this isn't such a far leap. There is a lot of evil in this world.

Project Blue Beam

new topics

top topics

join