It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Dr Michael Huang- mRNA vaccines should not be recommended or be available to anyone

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
twitter.com...

BREAKING:

Physician who treated > 4000 covid patients says he’s seen hundreds of vax injuries including chest pain, cancer & even pregnancy loss.

‘I have to apologise on behalf of my profession for refusing to listen to patients with vax injuries’

It is worth watching the video which is only a few minutes long. Nothing extraordinary but what seems to be coming from many physicians, doctors, scientists, and academics. The mRNA products should not be recommended to US citizens and should not even be available at this point in time to anyone.

I will argue that these products should not be recommended and should not be available to anyone worldwide given the very well known severe adverse reactions they could cause as well as death. In addition their medium and long term effects are unknown.

Dr Michael Huang is a family medicine doctor with over 20 years of experience in the field and has treated over 4,000 Covid patients. He has seen hundreds of vaccine injuries including chest pain, cancer, women's menstrual irregularities, and even pregnancy loss.

He said that in so many years as a family doctor he has never seen so many vaccine injuries and would like to apologise on behalf of his profession which refused to listen to patients and assumed that vaccine injuries didn't exist.

The interviewer has made a very good point by adding that we have been ignoring the real world experience of physicians on the front line treating patients, dismissing what they are seeing with their own eyes in favour of a medical cartel decreeing this is how it should be

I cannot agree more with both the good doctor and Laura Ingraham who interviewed him.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I saw this. The interview with him on foxnews went viral and its one of the first mainstream interviews of its kind.

They are in damage control mode, attacking his character, making sh# up, and trying to pretend like he's somehow lying about patients he's treating when he has zero incentive to make it up. Doctors who go with narrative get paid handsomely especially for every vaxx injected. Ones who go against it lose their license, and get attacked by the big harma establishment.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3
😎

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I saw this. The interview with him on foxnews went viral and its one of the first mainstream interviews of its kind.

They are in damage control mode, attacking his character, making sh# up, and trying to pretend like he's somehow lying about patients he's treating when he has zero incentive to make it up. Doctors who go with narrative get paid handsomely especially for every vaxx injected. Ones who go against it lose their license, and get attacked by the big harma establishment.

Yes, it's unbelievable how anyone can be attacked by the establishment for going against the recommendations by the CDC and the Government in regards to how Covid patients are treated. Clearly one can see the interference of politics in the medical profession.

Dr Huang mentioned it on the interview. He argues that when you get sick you don't call CDC for recommendations and advise. You ask your family doctor who must be let to practise medicine and not given protocols of treatment in one size fits all solution.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Asmodeus3
😎

Thanks for the video!

And the commentary is great as usual.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It's pretty much unthinkable that the entire medical profession will choose only one treatment over everything else if they were given the freedom to practise medicine and if there was not interference by the Government. Only for this there must legal enquiries and subsequent indictments.

I see that even the MSM has started talking about the 'strange' side effects of these products.

Most of the MSM If not all supported and promoted the narratives and there should be no mercy when the time comes.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Dr Joseph Ladapo

While the Biden administration and Big Pharma continue to blindly push mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, Florida remains dedicated to responding to public health concerns guided by data and common sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I wonder how many of these physicians and doctors were not allowed to practise medicine the way they know but finally resisted the given protocols of treatment in one size fits all solution.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The short interview can be found using the link above.
edit on 21-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join