It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pipe Bomb Discovered On Train Tracks In Philadelphia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's not, Saint Dominic's is a gang ring location, run by a pastor there. Latin Kings(gang) were moving up into good ol holmesburg years ago. Surprised it took this long for anything to occur there.

That be my born and raised - tell you that there actually isn't a conspiracy there with fact. I lived 4 blocks away lmao. Moved so I don't care about sharing that info. Cause that area got bad during lockdowns. If you seen my posts about child abductions, rape and strangulation occuring, it's from that area. That school has a crime boss.

(If you Google street view and go down the street or angle it you should see a shopping center - head down the road in that direction if you hit Mc D you went the wrong way, you will come across that railroad which goes behind Dominic's - as a cross over. LK tagged it about 7 years ago after spreading out of Kensington. Their turf got huge, and they took over Mayfair like 10years ago (further down - that direction keep riding the 66/Frankford towards the terminal). So don't count on this one being much of a conspiracy. But for real use Google Earth street view and ride down Frankford. LK has official signs up everywhere, so it shouldn't take long to come by it. Obviously a crown with LK. xD)

It got so bad kids beat a homeless man to death just 3 blocks away from there. Telling ya NO conspiracy, it's drug riddled to the point it can give San Francisco a run for it's money.

Newayz one of the reasons I left the area was how bad it was getting.

Holmesburg is the smallest district in Philly - literally 1 zip code as it shares the other with Mayfair. Then most of that zip code is Penny Pack Park(national park that stretches throughout the state of PA.).If this was any gov official they wouldn't bother when there are better tracks outside Washington High, or about 20minute drive to the L(Frankford terminal) Which would do more harm as it's more populated, and near main highways/streets/transportation.

The L isn't monitored by people at all and you can easily hop the hip-high turn station to board the train, at any of it's open street and stairs (50+)stops.

Hope that all solves your problem, previous page last post has dark info about Saint Dominic's add that to the fact they are protected by the (5th or 7th - can't quite remember: cause most ppl in that area deal with 9th district PD cause they tend to just be closer/more in the area.) It has two PD districts because they split holmesburg in half since it's too small to have its own department. So half the area gets served by 1 district, and then the other half gets the served by the 9th.)
edit on bMondayam2023-02-20T02:35:22-06:00kamMon, 20 Feb 2023 02:35:22 -0600Mon, 20 Feb 2023 02:35:22 -060020231 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It was found near the tracks, not on them.

Par for course with these threads. Surprised the source wasn’t just a tweet.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join