It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supreme Court to Consider Hearing Reasons for Reinstating Donald J. Trump as U.S. President.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of our 3 branches of government remaining; all officials having sworn the oath, the supreme court justices will be going against the *grain* if they rule in favor.

The job of the supreme court is to right the ship.

I doubt the supreme court will cut the mustard.

Rule 11 after 2 years?

Where's the sense of urgently righting the ship in the supreme court?

I guess we wait for sc to again fumble before *legitimate military intervention.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

CORRUPT Chief Justice John Roberts is the BLOCKADE. He alone decided that every 2020 Election case brought to the Suprme Court, even the 23-state class action version, was "without standing".

He and Justice Thomas "had it out", but the Chief Justice is GOD at that court.

edit on 2/20/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: franklen

On the off chance that Trump gets reinstated
a reply to: ntech goes he inly get 2 years?

From what I understand if the term served is less than 2 years it doesn't count towards the 2 term limit on the presidency.

Twenty-Second Amendment
Section 1:
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I would need to double check but i'm pretty sure it was a unanimous decision the last time the case was rejected.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I could care less if Trump is reinstated or not.

DeSantis is the best hope for the west right now. He's actually stepped up and taken action against the woke sickness sweeping across the US.

However, a Trump/Desantis team-up would be pretty entertaining..

VP Trump still has a nice ring to it..lol

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

This is not going to help you or your clouded visions of Trump being president again.
This will only hurt his 2024 chances....Not that he has any anymore.

Your master and his little folk just don't know when to stop it seems.

"Your master"?... ROFLMAO... Look who is talking, your messiah, China/Russia Biden and your corrupt democrat masters have caused the biggest inflation in 40 years. They made Russia our second largest source of oil for the first time in U.S. history, meanwhile they destroy all U.S. infrastructure... Your democrat masters left 14,000 plus LEGAL Americans at the hand of the Taliban, and the large majority of them were/are democrat voters as well since they are Muslim Americans who were visiting family in Afghanistan...

Your criminal democrat masters don't care about Americans, 4 states are now being damaged due to the train wreck your democrat masters have been claiming was okay and they said not to worry about it. you should make sure to get some water from the river closest to the train wreck and make sure to drink every last drop of that water, after all you are trusting your criminal democrat leaders...

Your masters and your China/Russia Biden corrupt ahole leader have labeled parents as "domestic terrorists" as well as all of YOUR political opponents. But you LOVE that last part right? After all your masters are helping every criminal in the U.S. I wonder why would anyone side with Biden and democrat leaders?... Anyway, certainly non-criminal Americans don't support your master criminal Biden and criminal democrat leaders...

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

TDS much?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   
By the way, the SCOTUS once again decided not to hear this case.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
By the way, the SCOTUS once again decided not to hear this case.

Of course. roberts cant have his secrets getting out.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Of our 3 branches of government remaining; all officials having sworn the oath, the supreme court justices will be going against the *grain* if they rule in favor.

The job of the supreme court is to right the ship.

I doubt the supreme court will cut the mustard.

Rule 11 after 2 years?

Where's the sense of urgently righting the ship in the supreme court?

I guess we wait for sc to again fumble before *legitimate military intervention.

I saw a Law360 article earlier today saying the Supreme Court is still in disarray, due to the Roe v Wade "leak" and clashes between certain justices. (I know Roberts and Thomas have had loud arguments.)

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
May 4, 2023

Has this case been re-filed, or a new one filed at the Supreme Court?

Source A: www.supremecourt.gov.../docket/docketfiles/html/public%5C22-1028.html

Petition: www.supremecourt.gov...

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Looks like SCOTUS "PETITION DENIED" again, June 26, 2023.

I guess the fix is in once again.
www.supremecourt.gov.../docket/docketfiles/html/public/22-1028.html

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, February 17, 2023

If Rules were indeed violated/broken by the defendants listed below, it's imperative that the Supreme Court at least LISTEN to the case, in an open forum, so all Americans can see/hear the determination process.

The U.S. Supreme Court is set to consider whether or not to hear a lawsuit that seeks to remove President Joe Biden from the White House and reinstate former President Donald Trump to office.

The Brunson v. Adams lawsuit claims that lawmakers violated their oaths of office by allegedly failing to investigate a foreign intervention in the 2020 presidential race which allegedly rigged the election against Trump.

The case is based on the claim that the defendants—who include Congress members, Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and former Vice President Mike Pence—voted to certify the 2020 presidential election after receiving a valid request from 154 members of Congress to investigate unfounded claims of electoral fraud in six states.

The Supreme Court declined to consider the lawsuit on January 9, but the plaintiff, Raland Brunson, filed an appeal on January 23. Now, the court has to reconsider whether or not to hear the case, according to an update on the SCOTUS' website that read that the lawsuit was "distributed for conference" on Friday.
Source: www.newsweek.com...

At the very least, the arguing of this case before the Supreme Court should reveal plenty of NEW INFORMATION surrounding the 2020 Presidential election that we are not aware of.

-CareWeMust

Update FYI 12.23.2023

Classified information demonstrating FRAUD and INTERFERENCE beyond what we already know of, is scheduled to be presented to the courts by the Donald Trump legal team. (They now have full security clearances).

Story: www.newsweek.com...

The media has been going out of their way to state as frequently as they can, the 2020 election was relatively FRAUD FREE.

Anyone who follows and understands U.S. media, knows their constant insistence means there must have been fraud significant enough to put Joe Biden in the White House.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Well this is good news.

Want to know the biggest bs excuse I've heard all year?

From your source:

The submission notes that prosecutor, Jack Smith, has argued in legal submissions earlier this month that "the classified discovery issues" in this case are "limited," "tangential," "narrow," and "incidental" because "the charges...do not rely on classified materials."

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Jack Smith is doing All this on Orders from his Master in Chief Merrick Brian Garland . He has No Choice but to Obey him because.............." Figure It Out " .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join