It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowing your partner's libido is important, is it a downside of waiting until marriage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonslayer83

Every women I date, first thing I ask, monogamous or not? If she is a monogamous type, I tell her that if sex was the only activity she'll have to suffice, the only place she will be solely responible for its satisfaction, and i would not be allowed to get it somewhere else, we'd better get that out of the way first.
Because it's a big responsibility and i dont want her to feel guilty of not being able to satisfy me.

if that doesn't make them turn on their heels we usually have sex.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Here is to unconditional love, without contracts.

It's a little like the you need religions for morals type of approach, when justifying a document that proclaims mutual ownership and you call it love.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If you’re concerned about the downsides of marriage, you aren’t ready for it. If it’s important enough that you think it could be a downside- you’re thinking too much about sex and aren’t ready for a lifetime commitment which is marriage. So to answer your question simply, no it’s not a downside. a reply to: dragonslayer83

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Yep, that's important. In such families, you usually can't divorce because people who are waiting for marriage to have sex are super religious. Idk how is this culture still exists...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join