It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This keeps getting weirder ... Canada Canada closes airspace east of Lake Michigan ...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: quintessentone
It sure is getting weirder because Prime Minister Trudeau is heading to Whitehorse, Yukon to have a look. Why go to all that trouble when he can just ask for a report?

"Trudeau is leaving for Whitehorse this morning on a trip planned before the object was destroyed, but his meetings will now include discussions with leaders there about the incident."

As I stated above none of that was mentioned in his news briefing that I listened to, but who knows how involved he will be with this up there.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

China is shooting one of these balloon things down now, so I am not 100% convinced it's china... it makes me wonder if it's a biological weapon? Religious sect, or a group of people from around the globe doing it.

www.forbes.com... 87
edit on bMondayam2023-02-13T05:18:02-06:00kamMon, 13 Feb 2023 05:18:02 -0600Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:18:02 -060020231 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

I don't think it's Chinese tech.. www.forbes.com... 87

China asked to see it because it isn't US tech, which means it's fair game, not a declaration of ownership - they could also of wanted to see what they were talking about, as it could just be civilian toys that got lost gps wise cause of all the shifts, seismic activity, solar flares, or bad programming, etc..

Although I am going to laugh my ass off if it's just new versions of lanterns they use to celebrate with.. or drones that went haywire.. and flew off from the owner. If you look at a lot of the drone reviews on amazon, a lot of them just take off during the sensory setup, never to be seen again. Which seems to be a regular occurrence, for those gps/wifi/phone control ones..

Anyone manage to get an actual close up pic of these things? Maybe a telescope video can get a clear enough shot.

Last but not least, it could be a US spy balloon that we just calling Chinese.. which would be genius to clone them and send em back.. under our flag... Which "could" of been why we didn't bother shooting it down to begin with.

So many possibilities, nothing is certain. Either way if it was china spy balloons I don't think china would be looking to shoot it down themselves..

Still has me concerned about chemical, or biological weapons incubating in these balloons.. let's hope I am wrong.

Also anyone have a list of coordinates for each of these things first sighted or shot down? Just to see if any of them have any patterns. If you ask me, it's more likely coming from one of the Russian subs. Probably scanning for weak points or logging cords of bases, or dense frequency.

edit on bMondayam2023-02-13T05:41:39-06:00kamMon, 13 Feb 2023 05:41:39 -0600Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:41:39 -060020231 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seems she's not being informed.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The first balloon looked like a massive helium light bulb far greater than any lighting technology publicly known of. At least that much should have been obvious to world leaders.

Is it really a good idea to shoot to kill something that obviously has greater technology than you do?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: quintessentone

it makes me wonder if it's a biological weapon?

Might that explain why they’re using expensive missiles on balloons - incinerate any biological weapon cargo

edit on 13-2-2023 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join