It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga Predicted They Would Come In 2023.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

It's all woo-woo type stuff, but I do wish this would happen. I feel like humanity needs a massive catalyst for change. We are stuck repeating the same cycle of suffering and still far from world peace and understanding. Partially do to outside forces that want to keep it this way.

exactly at this point we are repeating all the mistake of the 20s and 30s with new players playing the same roles, my concern is who'll end up the new Nazi this time in a long line of previous monsters.. and we need saving from the pat we are trapped on before millions more die..
edit on 12-2-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

I hope we can avoid another global war and humanity does decide to move towards a new age of peace and enlightenment. I think it's about time that the universe pushes us in this direction. We have had enough suffering and repeating of our past.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: nickyw

I hope we can avoid another global war and humanity does decide to move towards a new age of peace and enlightenment. I think it's about time that the universe pushes us in this direction. We have had enough suffering and repeating of our past.

spot on... otherwise we risk all the new species being pointed towards humanity as an example of who not to be...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just for fun. Banba Vanga said they are coming this year.

I wonder what she predicted last year?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Just for fun. Banba Vanga said they are coming this year.

I wonder what she predicted last year?

One of the links in my previous post (back on page one) have her predictions in chronological order based on the year they were to occur. She had a lot of things that never came true, about 50/50 from my quick overview of the years covered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join