It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who made this mysterious artwork on a plateau overlooking Las Vegas?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

How big is it? I can't find that stated anywhere. Kind of matters, as to how incredible it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Approximately 82 feet from right ear to left sided Ying Yang.

As measured on Google Maps.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Thank you! so roughly 1/4 of a football field across. (American football for you others, lol.)

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Sorry it took so long to upload this screenshot, ATS+Cellphone ='s snail.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
About 90 feet by 90 feet is it till boots on the ground show up.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I think you're correct, BB. I also doubt it was something used by the Pony Express.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ummm...how...Nazca line-esque...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks to you guys with the pics. I still can't get ATS to work which may be due to user error but anyway.

It's all reckless speculation, of course, but I have to think there were multiple people working on this. It just doesn't seem to be a one man show. A little large for a one man show so how did someones get out there and do this undetected?

I do still think it ain't that old, it would have been spotted by Google or someone in the air. Question to me is, who would want to do some major artwork with a Monkey King and a yin/yang in Las Vegas?

I don't live too near where this is at but I could live farther. In any case, I do deliver magazines in that area and it's fairly well built up. I just don't see this as any older than a year or two. How they did it undetected is something I can't answer.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It has been visible on google earth since when it was started sometime in 2017 when the first circle was completed.
The author mentioned 5 years of hiking up to the area and Las Vegas has a lot of different ancient Egypt and occult thematics in their entertainment zones. Should be easy to find the source of inspiration.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Is it just me, or is there a whole lotta weird in that Suburb™ right beside the markings ?

Other than just looking like ridiculously small lots, for a place with so much space between that block, and the center of Vegas, there was more.

As observation continued : it seems to have an odd street outlay pattern.

In satellite mode : zooming in-and-out : it almost looks like a design, unlike any other nearby Suburb™.

There is something that reminds me of the Eye-Of-Horus™ in the Urban-Design™.

Wouldn't this be a publicly known thing ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join