It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyongyang reportedly under lockdown due to 'respiratory illness'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Authorities in the North Korean capital of Pyongyang have ordered a five-day lockdown due to rising cases of an unspecified respiratory illness, Seoul-based NK News has reported, citing a government notice.

www.abc.net.au...

Obviously North Korea has yet to get the message that Covid is fake ......

Meanwhile, in China, where they also seem to think the virus is real:

Coffins sell out as rural losses mount

Some 80% of the population - more than a billion people - have been infected since China scrapped restrictions in December, according to leading epidemiologist Wu Zunyou. Last weekend China reported 13,000 Covid-related deaths in less than a week, adding to the 60,000 deaths it has counted since December.

But these deaths have been in hospitals. In rural areas there are only sparse medical facilities and those who die at home are mostly not being counted.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

if they would all just get the jab then any sickness they got would be much less than if they didn't take the jab.

Just like how much stronger I get when I eat spinach.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

It's a highly infectious and now endemic disease that's been circulating the globe for over three years. Around 80% of the world has likely been "infected", or exposed enough to produce antibodies, and not just China. Being real doesn't change that the numbers were inflated and exploited in the West. Even the wacko loons that supported masking asymptomatic toddlers and calling for lockdowns have now started to admit the truth.

China and NK both have medical systems with substantially lower throughput capability than the West. Lifting lockdowns in China resulted in the inevitable outcome of a disease that spreads through the air and which has no known working vaccine, it spread through the population.

That these clowns in the media still try to imply that lockdowns are a long term mitigation method is laughable, with the implication being in this quote that they were working to stop the disease. Lockdowns were only ever intended to ease impacts on healthcare capacity and now most that supported them publicly have walked back their support. Clearly at some point a billion people having draconian lockdowns where entire cities have limited access to basic goods becomes a larger liability than allowing the absolutely inevitable spread of this disease. Zero COVID was dumb from its conception. It's an endemic disease and was always going to become one.

This is all just more fearmongering to get people to take what most have recognized is a dangerous and ineffective "vaccine" for a disease of very low mortality effecting almost exclusively the most physically compromised and immune deficient (who are now increasingly made up of the highly vaccinated). This is same BBC that would say that the increasing rates of cancer, previously rare illnesses, and cardiac events, absolutely can't be linked to the experimental vaccines that modify your body function at the cellular level and have these things listed as known adverse events. The BBC and AU news would like to ignore the shocking negligence of their governments since they took so much of that sweet sweet pharma money to promote it all and are now becoming active participants in fraud.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well, China and the NKs have the experience of what the west went through the past couple of years. They should be looking at the alternatives and treatments that showed promise other than the vaccines. Ivermectin, D3 supplements, aspirin, and all the other treatments that have been tried. Try all the cheap stuff and make notes on what's working.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
We’re not locking down again
We’re not wearing masks again
We’re not falling for the propaganda again
We’re not losing our right again

Take your BS somewhere else

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Fear. The single best motivator in the world.

Round 1 was Covid.
The modern world suffered.
Everything was found out about how we would react.
We gave it all up willingly for supposed safety. Our government and the media used it to sow fear and to discount the standing government. You/we were all controlled and we did it willingly. They gave us our own money to smooth us. It’s the most sickening thing I have lived through. To see Americans knuckle under to a government.

edit on 25-1-2023 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Well, China and the NKs have the experience of what the west went through the past couple of years. They should be looking at the alternatives and treatments that showed promise other than the vaccines. Ivermectin, D3 supplements, aspirin, and all the other treatments that have been tried. Try all the cheap stuff and make notes on what's working.

I wish that was the standard.

Several times over the years I have been prescribed medications that did not work. All off them were very expensive, only to be prescribed something old and true, that they were giving away or was only pennies, that worked.

Opened my eyes to the whole grift. Have a medicine that works fine. When it can be sold as a generic, and you are no longer making the big bucks off of it, tweak the formula, call it second generation, charge more than the first, and get all the doctors to prescribe only the expensive stuff.

Listen to the excuses your doctor gives you, and the look on their face when you ask them to write the prescription for someone old, tried, true, and cheap. My doctor's don't even fight with me any more about it. They just write for the old stuff. If it is still available.

Damn good racket and the con has been played on us for decades, with very little blow back.

We are such a gullible, trusting and predictable lot.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Yes, because North Korea and China are the paragons of governing wisely and justly and with the health of the populace in mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Obviously North Korea has yet to get the message that Covid is fake ......

How does an unspecified respiratory illness automatically mean it’s Covid?

Funny how you then cite China as thinking its “real” and then quote an article that shows none of the draconian measures they had in place actually achieved anything.
I guess you can’t see the irony in your own post.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Has anyone read any reports that the USA or its subcontractors moved its contrail fleet of aircraft over that region of the world?

Now that's a conspiracy

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

if they would all just get the jab then any sickness they got would be much less than if they didn't take the jab.

Just like how much stronger I get when I eat spinach.

You got that right.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

The official mRNA shot uptake numbers in the US are a lie. Only about half the people in the state of Texas and Florida took even a single shot.

Texas never actually locked down, the state pretended it did - a non-trivial % of people hid in their homes, but about 2/3rds of the population went about their normal business from Summer 2020 forward and gave little to no thought to the virus from that point.

What happened in Texas is consistent with what happened in most of the country outside of large metro area cores and a dozen states mostly in the northeast and Pacific west.

Don’t believe everything you see online check with people on the ground.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
We are talking about N. Korea - a place where it is common to die of starvation as a matter of course and be riddled with parasites most of the modern world barely gives a second thought to worrying about.

That populace is hardly in a good health condition to fight off the flu.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Seems China just "got it over with". Just get to herd immunity as fast as possible and see if that works.

From the start it felt like "indifferent will of nature" was to introduce a new seasonal affliction to mankind. At some point there will be "Tylenol Cold, Flu, & Covid".

In the grand scheme of things viruses work like culling mechanisms and form of organic seemingly omnipotent regulation, perhaps "nature's programming" saw it needed another one? Nature itself has the depopulation agenda.

I fear this isn't going away. Im not holding my breath for the covid reprieve. I think it mutated into an annoying highly contagious seasonal affliction when we tried to fight it. It's going to come back every year just like Rhinovirus.

That or Shiva has a tablet and was playing Plague Inc. Infected every country but the game is permemantly ongoing.
edit on 25-1-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join