It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing True Story of Ingo Swann The Why Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The title is from the video which covers the life and times of Ingo Swann. Many have heard the name but maybe not some of the details of his life and the CIA remote viewing of various objects. I find it interesting he viewed the rings of Jupiter several years before they were discovered by some of earth's probes which finally verified there were indeed the rings of Jupiter. Great video from the Why Files as usual IMO.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The latest talk by George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell for those who might be interested. youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The title is from the video which covers the life and times of Ingo Swann. Many have heard the name but maybe not some of the details of his life and the CIA remote viewing of various objects. I find it interesting he viewed the rings of Jupiter several years before they were discovered by some of earth's probes which finally verified there were indeed the rings of Jupiter. Great video from the Why Files as usual IMO.

youtu.be...

no lizzid peeple?

Really dig the WhyFiles good info, entertaining and concise with a touch of humor
edit on 24-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

no lizzid peeple?

Really dig the WhyFiles good info, entertaining and concise with a touch of humor

And Hecklefish.

I should start a Hecklefish fanclub.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: putnam6

no lizzid peeple?

And Hecklefish.

I should start a Hecklefish fanclub.

I'm in!

I watched his live AMA after the last video drop.

Gentleman has a great background on how Why Files came to be.

I was laughing because they were having sound issues... Mute.

His take on Conspiracy Theorist are healthy.

Edit: I've been begging him to do the stories on Pyramid Lake Nevada. It's north of Reno.
edit on 24-1-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah, but Its hard to trust anything Scientology.

The ones conducting the research liked the scientologists (like Ingo Swan) though. All that "going clear" stuff Scientology did made them better at remote viewing apparently.

That was Operation Stargate Era CIA. The same time as Russel Targ, who wrote a much better memoir on his experience with the Stanford/CIA remote viewing experiments. And with a Dzogchen Buddhist perspective.

I just seems like Ingo Swan tries to make it all align with his Scientology alien doctrine.
edit on 24-1-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah, but Its hard to trust anything

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Lol. That was good.

I should be careful Scientology is better at organized psychological harassment than the CIA is.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Lol. That was good.

I should be careful Scientology is better at organized psychological harassment than the CIA.

Interesting you say that.

I was just reading up on the host of The Why Files. Seems Andrew Gentile may be CIA... Black belt in Kempo, Mensa, Piano, Guitar, Voice work Fish lover and Writes Computer Software for the U.S. Government!

www.imdb.com...

edit on 24-1-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

To be honest I didn't watch it entirely until you posted the hosts bio. Music, high Intelligence, and Martial Arts are usually present with agency folk. Also a lot of Eastern Buddhist philosophies.

It honestly comes off like Ingo Swan was used after his work at Stanford of just made stuff up. Like lets just screw with dude and send him on a bunch of weird quests and let him draw his own conclusions.

Just the premise of drones coming to a remote predetermined lake in Alaska to retrieve water so psychic humanoid aliens can mine on the moon.

Plus with Swan you know he held that mankind was impeded by disembodied alien souls clinging to our meta-essences.

In the end, perhaps it's a logical, yet still out of this world conclusion for far side moon structures, assumed that is true.

Just pulling one out my ass here:

Rare earth elements on the moon. Why do you think China is there? With tidal locking the far side is A FREAKING TREASURE TROVE OF INSANELY VALUEBALE concentrations that don't get geologically recycled. Find a giant crater and start there. Moon rocks alone are worth a crapload when sold at market.

At $4.28 million per gram, the lunar regolith carries a higher price than any mineral on earth, despite it likely being composed of such commonplace elements as oxygen, iron, silica and calcium.

Could be a very human race to establish lucrative mining operations for all we know?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Cool story, but sounded like too much credence was given (and not enough Clearwater Revival). The lack of follow-up, follow-through, or investigation is enough to raise an eyebrow and go back to reading The Sun tabloid. Plenty of room for me to be wrong, but not seeing any massive projects to learn about or defend against the consequences of these beings.

new topics

top topics

join