It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 nutritional supplements that can treat Covid and destroy spike proteins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

This is a good one, under the dark field microscope which seems to show some definite traits of nanotech. This independent researcher is studying how the chips seem to assemble with body heat, hence the reason why they must be transported chilled. They need the heat from the body and radio waves from a router or some such device to assemble. He has found these structures in unvaccinated individuals as well. He seems to think colloidal gold upsets the assembly in the body. This is from maria Zeee. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Whoops I hit the wrong button and can only find the precursor of the vid, but this shows what he has found, If I can find the original one which seems to have disappeared I will post it promptly. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Always a good topic, for post injection regret, there is also something called Serrapeptase, it helps immunity and respiratory health, but other supplements can do that too.
But what it does that they don't, is helps break down organic waste trapped in the body not being flushed out via other means. It has enzymes that assist with that.
The idea is that it can assist with breaking down clots that develop, seems like something people that have taken the vaccine could use.
edit on 24-1-2023 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Part of me wants to discredit this from 1 of things that you have said.

Nattokinase is another natural enzyme, derived from boiled, fermented soybeans.

He said the NAC and bromelain were the "one-two punch", and the nattokinase was "the knockout".

Now the reason why i'm going to call this bull# is 1 reason. China numbers are sky high in death rates, and soy especially fermented soy is a regular part of their food supply. Soy Sauce is a fermented product heavily consumed in asian culture.

Soy sauce is an increasingly popular oriental fermented condiment produced through a two-step fermentation process called koji (solid-state fermentation) and moromi (brine fermentation). Complex microbial interactions play an essential role in its flavor development during the fermentation.

Look into a food called Tempeh: This is a VERY common food for the Chinese culture, yet they are falling over dead left and right. What is Tempeh

What Is Tempeh? Tempeh is a cake-like substance made from cooked and slightly fermented soybeans. This fermentation helps to break down the phytic acid in soybeans, making the starches in tempeh easier to digest. After fermentation, the soybeans are formed into a patty similar to a very firm veggie burger or a block.

With that said if nattokinase was as effective as people are claiming the Chinese wouldn't have the death rates they do.
So when you look at it from that perspective it's a total load of crap.

So when we stop day dreaming of "false cures" for "false reasons" the spike protein you could simply say anything on the higher scale of acidity would prevent clots and proteins from existing in the blood stream. Which is honestly more believable compared to pinpointing a single ingredient to 'curing the world'. Things like apple cider vinegar, lemons, kamboocha, ginger tea, anything with a higher acidic levels would give the SAME reaction as fermented soy because its the acidic compounds and enzymes that breaks down the proteins and any protective barriers in place. Acid break down mucus membrains exposing the protein of the virus to air and enzymes - which forces rapid aging and mutations on protein. How do acids and bases denature a protein

Now i'm not saying fermentation doesn't provide it's benefits to the blood. But I am saying its a load of hogwash to sit there and say fermented soy is the cure, or that the only treatment is to consume Phytoestrogens which can lower sperm quality: and decrease fertility rates.

With that said, I would be very careful on the consumption of soy based products as using SOY based products alone will lead to a decrease in fertility - furthering the depopulation agenda. When proteins are broken down only amino acids remain - which gets used in other ways in the body,

How is protein digested: HYDROCLORIC ACID and ENZYMES

Once a protein source reaches your stomach, hydrochloric acid and enzymes called proteases break it down into smaller chains of amino acids. Amino acids are joined together by peptides, which are broken by proteases.

Again this doesn't mean the acidic compounds found in soy won't work, I am just saying you can get the acidic compounds that work BETTER in other type of products like vinegar without causing your sperm quality/quantity to become damaged.
The science behind soy sauce

The koji releases a suite of protease and amylase enzymes into the raw material mixture.

Protease are often what is found in fermented and acidic foods which is what enhance the break down of proteins, now I would say that enzymes themselves would actually be the key in curing the issues from covid/vaccines. But as you can see pinpointing soy as a 'cure' and saying oh it's this chemical without understanding the body process of enzymes and amino acidic breakdowns of proteins is just straight up false information.

So while I call bull# on said reasoning, I didn't say it wouldn't be ineffective. Keep that in mind. I only pointed out the REAL way the proteins break down through fermentation, and that soy is a horrible way to go for most of the population (INCLUDING MEN, OVULATING WOMEN, AND CHILDREN) unless your a woman going through menopause. So unless you want to reduce your reproduction because they say so, I would suggest avoiding mass intakes of soy and going another route.

Hope that helps, cause like I said. These people are being pushed by the depop agenda as well. So of course they would recommend things that screw up your reproduction capabilities. BE CAREFUL with recommendations, as these people could be paid to provide this info to you so you harm yourself. Just like overdosing on dewormer(aka a low grade poison) will cause liver failure when consumed to often and to high of quantity(which medically speaking we currently have a shortage of for transplants, thanks to idiots overdosing by taking way to much of the stuff.)

Yes, deworming is done in every country in the world and is 100% safe, BUT those medications are tailored to the individual 'safe quantities' are based on a persons weight, height, and gender, etc. Just like anything, to much of a good thing will kill you, overdosing leads to heart failure, high blood pressure, liver failure, severe dehydration and more.. So unless you know what your doing, I don't recommend medicating yourself period.

If you don't trust doctors, try going to a certified herbal doctor: they are rare in a lot of locations but do exist in plentiful numbers - and you can get proper directions to one in MOST OCCULT shops. They are better equipped to treat you with 'NATURAL' medicine, just know that most herbs actually take time to take effect and to start to see benefits is usually around 3-6 weeks because they aren't loaded with steroidal boosters.

Don't take my word for it, do your own research on why it's meant to trick you into harming your fertility.

P.S - Soy based products line up with the decline of global fertility

Soybeans were grown first in America in the 19th century. At first, soybeans were grown as feed for livestock.

1990 Fertility rates in the United States have fallen since 1990 among all major racial/ethnic groups.

edu story on the 'growth' it explains that immigration accounts 4/5th of the US population growth for 20/21
Doesn't it makes you wonder the true % of immigration vs natural birth for all those positive years, when about 37% of the growth was immigration last year. 0.756% was US citizens in 2022, and 80% of growth for 20/21 was immigrants

edit on bWednesdayam2023-01-25T09:49:08-06:00kamWed, 25 Jan 2023 09:49:08 -0600Wed, 25 Jan 2023 09:49:08 -060020233 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

0.756% was US citizens in 2022, and 80% of growth for 20/21 was immigrants
a reply to: BlackArrow

These numbers should alarm you.. as that means REAL US fertility rates based on recorded births of both immigrants and natural citizens were 0.444 for 2022. and .40 in 20/21. which means for those years alone they don't cover the(macrotrend estimate prediction model - aka no outside influence vax/covid) %8 death rate in the US 20/21 and the 9% death rate in 22 which is "expected to drop" to 7% this year before. If you can't see how this is a depopulation agenda.. I don't know how I can help you.

Year Death Rate Growth Rate
2023 9.172 1.070% (not available)
2022 9.075 1.090% (37% immigrant growth)
2021 8.977 1.090% (immigrant majority growth)
2020 8.880 1.120% (immigrant majority growth)
2019 8.782 1.120%
2018 8.685 1.220%
2017 8.580 1.240%
2016 8.475 1.270%
2015 8.369 1.270%
2014 8.264 1.290%

Macrotrend prediction charts

Keep in mind those are 'estimates'(normal years w/o covid bs)
Real Death rates were as followed
20/21 was 14, 22 was recorded at 9 and they expect the drop for 2023 to be 7.
Real rate census.gov

The annual increase in deaths in 2020 was the largest in 100 years. Deaths spiked almost 19% (535,191) between 2019 and 2020, from 2,854,838 to 3,390,029.

This is why macrotrend is a reliable estimate indicator on 'normal' situations - which is why things should be concerning..

Prior to the pandemic, mortality patterns were predictable. Deaths had been increasing slowly but steadily. Additionally, mortality followed a seasonal trend, peaking in the winter months.

edit on bWednesdayam2023-01-25T10:18:49-06:00kamWed, 25 Jan 2023 10:18:49 -0600Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:18:49 -060020233 by BlackArrow because: Removed the % value to avoid confusion as it's actually just a huge increase in excessive deaths, and % is based on a different forumla then the average person would think. These %'s are not based on 'total population' but total death increase. The birth % rates are per 1,000, again not total population important distinction needs to be made apparent.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Black seed oil is what I took when I got the virus.. Meant to stop the spikes binding or something.

:-)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I've heard good things about quercitin. I've been taking it for about 2 years now, have tested positive for covid twice, never had any symptoms.
I am currently taking quercitin with a buncha other vitamins, including NAC, sometimes bromelain, and just started nattokinase recently.

Quercetin acts as hydroxycholoroquine does. Zinc is what will kill the virus, but Covid has this habit of preventing Zinc from entering the cells. Quercentin forces the zinc into the cells. Therefore it acts like hydroxy in that way, so should be taken with extra zinc if you have Covid.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

With that said if nattokinase was as effective as people are claiming the Chinese wouldn't have the death rates they do. So when you look at it from that perspective it's a total load of crap.

No, it's not a load of crap, and no, soy sauce is not going to work like nattokinase does. Nattokinase is produced a very specific way to yield the enzymes. It's a fibrinolytic enzyme that is extracted and highly purified. I didn't link the website of someone in his kitchen, trying to sell homemade remedies. I linked a detailed study, compiled by 10 research scientists. They show actual results, verifying the clot and protein dissolving action of natto.

Nattokinase inactivates plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 and increases fibrinolysis. It also decreases the plasma levels of fibrinogen, factor VII, cytokines, and factor VIII. Nattokinase has the highest clot-dissolving potency among naturally known anticoagulants

Here's more:
M.D. discusses nattokinase

Additionally, Studies show that nattokinase dissolves blood clots — which helps maintain good blood vessel structure, improves blood flow, and lowers the risk of heart disease.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Black seed oil is what I took when I got the virus.. Meant to stop the spikes binding or something.

:-)

A 2021 study shows a significantly improved recovery rate for Covid patients using NSO (black seed oil.

Black seed oil is a potent antiviral

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join