It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"AWOL" Navy Seal killed in Ukraine fighting alongside Ukrainian forces

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

i know someone from high school that went AWOL, he didnt make the cut for something and he had had enough and just walked off base.

he was released with a general discharge.

no-one but that guy will really know why he did what he did, maybe there was something coming down the pipe like disciplinary issues or not making a certain team or group and just walked out, its not super uncommon for people to go AWOL.

Maybe he has a family connection to Ukraine and wanted to go help Ukraine, or maybe he just liked the suck so much he got himself into a situation he was not prep[aired for.

A US service member might very well think Ukraine is on par with NATO but they are not, there are no Ranger or SEALS or DELTA coming to get you and most importantly no air cover.

maybe he was just a thrill seeker with a death wish in that if he died so be it and if he didnt great.

i would put my money on problems in his life in the military or home issues.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

Daniel W. Swift, a Navy Special Warfare Operator First Class who had gone AWOL, died Jan. 18 after suffering injuries with a unit under attack by Russia, the official said. The Navy confirmed that Swift has been in “an active deserter status since March 11, 2019,” but did not provide any additional information. It wasn’t yet known how long Swift was in Ukraine and why he was fighting there.

Are we supposed to believe this? He was just there after he went AWOL? I could see if they said retired...but AWOL?

Does anyone know anything about who this guy is and if he was really a deserter or if he was there under a different capacity and now this is the story. We all know there are US boots on the ground assisting.

The U.S. State Department wouldn’t confirm Swift’s identity Friday but acknowledged in a statement that an American was killed in action. “We can confirm the recent death of a U.S. citizen fighting in Ukraine,” the statement says. “We are in touch with his family and providing all possible consular assistance. Out of respect for the privacy of the family during this difficult time, we have nothing further to add.”

Something here just does not seem right.

April 11, 2023

Much Damage: REVEALING U.S. GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS LEAKED ONLINE.

The U.S. is not supposed to have troops physically inside the country of Ukraine during the country's war against Russia, but...

The U.S. Intelligence Leaks Confirm Active U.S. and U.K. Military are Conducting War Operations Inside Ukraine.

Yesterday White House Spokesman for Strategic Communications, John Kirby, asked media not to report on the leaked classified intelligence that has been showing up on various social media platforms.

The classified intel was designated NOFORN, meaning the containment silo forbids sharing with any non-U.S. citizen; ergo the leaks came from inside our own Intelligence Community silos.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com... de-ukraine/

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well They can Not say he is KIA ?
That would give the game away!

Some of us on ATS Know full well He was sent to WAR by biden.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To be honest I think the current admin leaked it. It was probably being transported to the Biden Library.

<< 1  2   >>

join