It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of Things in Threes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Greetings ATS,

This past week I've experienced a landslide of bizarre dreams (like full on craziness). I do have a dream dictionary and most, if not all of the symbolism is good. I've had flying dreams, ones where a particular color stands out, driving, the list just goes on and on.

Anyway, what is different is that twice this week a particular number of things were featured: Three. One dream featured 3 white spiders (with human names, lol). Last night one had 3 frogs. (Frogs=good, toads=bad according to my book so I hope they were frogs).

Recalling the number if things in a dream is supposed to be rare. Also, if anyone is into numbers/numerology the number 3 is supposed to be sacred. I'm putting this out there if any dream experts have anything to share about this? Maybe JAG will know...

p.s. No beers were consumed at the time of these dreams.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
3. I feel you may have seen the forth to come, but fell asleep.

the forth dream of the youth is not the same as the adult
the forth dream of the adult takes one out of the desert of the natural desire between man and women.
the eyes of the mind will lead you to your path of truth in your dreams of your own behavior.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

The number three is often associated with the Holy Trinity, as is the color white. Are you on a spiritual quest by any chance?

All in all, it seems to be an auspicious dream.

ETA: I forgot to mention a dream of frogs is a symbol of the psychic/spiritual world.

edit on 500000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   
3 is a very prolific number within Freemasonry. Perhaps it's a sign you should petition a lodge and become one of the world leading elite that eats children with drawn butter and garlic.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
3 is a very prolific number within Freemasonry. Perhaps it's a sign you should petition a lodge and become one of the world leading elite that eats children with drawn butter and garlic.

Our lodge did a pineapple jalapeño sauce last week. Way better than standard butter/garlic.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I can help you with the numbers

The symbol used for the number 3 is shorthand for “Dimension” and/or “Diameter”

The easiest way to explain it is, is using the principles we are taught as initiates within the Eleusinian mysteries

Demeter = Diameter or Dimension (depending if you speaking of it subjectively from an “internal” or “external” perspective)

Hades = Radius
Kore = Core, Nucleus, or Centre
Persephone = Perception

A centre (Kore) born of diameter, gives to its radius (Hades) to be taken down to the underworld (propagation or aggregation), until it equalises, and is returned as perception (Persephone)

The Rosicrucian refer to the reverse, or mirroring of this process as “Concept”. A process within self and thought (as Theos/God) for conceptualised reality

But the original version found within the symbols we use for numbers, as well as the symbols we use in religion, mythology and certain “secret” societies, relate to fixed perspective

1 = Un / One
2 = To / Two
3 = The / Three

Un-to-The
Un-to-Thee

Again, there is a distinction between “The” and “Thee”, which is determined by whether you speaking internally, or externally

As is the defining nature of what the symbol for the number 3 means. It is a state in between. Where to be able to “passover” from “Un” to “To”, there need be a defining meridian, middle or bridge

That which is in between. But not in a tangibly defined sense. In the sense that it is the diameter, dimension or expanse, which need exist in order for “Un” and “To”, to be considered two separate perspectives or entities

In the Christian theological sense, they describe this process of “crossing” as

1 = Un = The Father
2 = To = The son
3 = The/Thee = The Holy Spirit

But the teachings are exactly the same throughout all religions, mythologies and secret societies

Firstly, you need to understand that the symbols we use for numbers represent perspective

This is why, within (correctly translated) Biblical and mythological texts, they are said to be the “first law” of the Universe. Alphabets, words and written language are secondary to this, as symbols representing form and manifestation. It is subject to numbers, which is why it is said to be the “second law” of the Universe

It forms its own duality, between the the algorithm in written language, opposed to phonetics of the spoken word

As with the Book of Numbers, coming before Deuteronomy. The first law, proceeding the second law

The order of the first books of the Old Testament “Torah”, make more sense when you understand that the correctly translated “Torah” is actually a book about geometric manifestation, within the the equilibrium (El'ohim) of a “Torus” (Torah/Taurus)

The manifested version of the 3 as diameter of dimension, is the letter “G”

G, refers to the spectrum or space, between internal and external, such as that within diameter or dimension

When you speak of the diameter or the dimension itself, you are speaking in terms of persepective. So you would use the symbol for the number 3

When you speak of the measuring within the diameter or dimension itself, you are speaking in terms of manifestation. So you would use the symbol for the letter “G”

It is all Biology (Genesis) and Geometry (Exodus), which are nothing more than interenalised and externalised versions of each other

And Leviticus is the medium exchange. The 'leavening', between the internal and external. Which correlates to “3” and “G”

If you look at the symbol for the letter G, is shows a square angle, measuring between the internal radius, and external radial line

The balance and measure within equilibrium. Which is why Freemasons say that the “G” is a symbol for Geometry and God

The “Geometry” part is that known, as relative truth

The “God” part is that unknowable, as interpretation within things such as faith and belief

They are, essentially, two sides of the same coin

The inner radius of the G is geometry. The line reaching outside the circle of G, relates to the source of the spheres manifestation

The set-square and compass, are relative to the balances between time and space. The “Harmony” within which the “G” is allowed to exist, if you will

A more common version of their symbol is seen within music notation

Where the “G” is used for spectrum of “treble”, and the balance in measure between time and space, is represented by 4/4, for 4 beats timing, within a 4 measure bar. Instead of the set-square and compass

This is a more accurate use than the Freemason symbol, because it relates to its root orientation within “Sound, Resonance, or Frequency”. Rather than the personal embodiment of these things

As far as I'm aware, within the Freemasons, the idea is, that they eventually come to understand (or at least become aware) that you sit within the seat of the solar moon (Solomon), the 33, or “3 within the 3”

A spark, of the ineffable flame of creation itself

That in looking at the sun, you are looking outwards at your mind. And in looking at the moon, you are looking inwards at your body (hence Solar-Moon/Solomon)

The geometric embodiment and manifest “Sons of God”, within the microcosm sphere
edit on 20 1 23 by Compendium because: Forgot a ")" on one of the sentences

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
33 degrees is alphabetic sequencing, relative to the “rule of 3”. Which means it is relative to “Radius”. Hades, or what is referred to as “The Son”, or “Jesus Christ”, within self-reflection and emotional conscience. Language and the secondary law

They are Initiates of sound and spectrum. Students of alphabet and written language

Initiates of light and dimension, are trained in 36 degree numeric sequencing, relative to the “rule of 5” within geometric manifestation (Pentagram). Gravity itself, not just the centre upon it. Students of numbers and coding

The difference is that 33 degrees works on 90 degree manifestation, relative to axis, promoting carbon equanimity

36 degree works on the 180 degree manifestation, relative to neutron emission, promoting transmission of light (hence “illuminated)

One is self-reflection, whilst the other is self-actualisation

The main distinction is that “illuminated” initiates go through something called “pole shift”. Where their conscious mind, is (180 degree) reversed/flipped upon the collective consciousness

Processes which are possible to imitate, but never replicate

Their mind is ripped across dimensions beyond our perceivable spectrum, over the space of 7 or more years, as they seek to return to their original polarity

This teaches them (forcefully) to think “bi-directionally”

You learn to see and experience everything both forwards and backwards at the same time. Words, names, meaning, everything

Even time

You become aware of cycles within time, spanning from the time of your birth, reaching well into your future. Which mirror cycles within history and celestial cycles

You are taught to recognise that you are both the manifestation and fulfilment of prophecy

It is like having your mind destroyed as it is pulled through dimensions and synced with the source of creation, to then be pieced back together on the other side

It allows you think as both yourself, and someone else at the same time. See how people are going to act and speak before they do it. Even influence them, albeit unwittingly, to speak and act how you wish them to

It allows you to remote view, and experience another person through their body, including their senses and emotions

It basically allows you control within the full polarity of “God”, relative to all “Demeter” dimensions and spectrum

Not just within the manifested path of probability, relative to space and time

This is the big difference between “3” and “G”

“3” is that of light and dimension
“G” is that of sound and spectrum (detailed, along with musical theory within the book of Revelation)

They are very similar in nature though. Which is why people often think that there are "illuminated" within the Freemasons

There may very well be some of them within the Freemasons. But they are two sides of an internalised/externalised coin. Like nucleus and occulus, or light and sound

The common meeting and bridge between the two is geometry, and the source of creation often referred to as "God"

I hope this helped with some understanding about the numerology and relative symbols

a reply to: theatreboy

edit on 20 1 23 by Compendium because: Added "reply to" heading above the picture

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Very strange. The numbers 33 and 333 have been showing up almost on a daily basis non stop for me since the beginning of December. I don't know why. Keep hoping it means I will some sort of money from one of the lottery drawings....? Maybe.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

The number 333 in the spiritual believes is about your guardian angel way to tell you that you need to get off your comfort zone and explore other opportunities, is about growth and prosperity.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Keeping three levels in your head of one concept is the first step to becoming a Master Mason! When everything comes in threes you are overwhelmed and you feel like you are “swimming”. The lyrics, “woth a world swimming around my head” from Synchronicity by The Police is a great example.

The three different levels are represented by steps in the Temple. You construct that temple in your head so can memorize the oral tradition of Freemasonry as a true memory aid! It becomes personal and that is the true secret of Freemasonry! (Well that and the oral gematria of word counting).

Life is experience. The Mason Brotherhood forces you to deal with it but if you are smart enough you can find your own way to the same spot of understanding.

Usually, a Master will raise you on the spot because they don’t want a “wilder” running around in the world!

Consider yourself lucky that you have found out a “secret” and be your own guide!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Not sure if you were responding to me, or the original poster

But if you were referring to the 1, 2, 3 I spoke of within my post? The numerical sequence is far different to the 3 levels of the Mason

It is not just 1, 2, 3

The primary perspective sequence is 1-11. After which it goes 12-99. Then 100-999. Then 1,000-9,999. And so on, and so forth

The symbol for each number is a very specific possessive tense, and tells a very specific step within the process of creation, within a sphere or torus

Each number has a meaning

The words that correlate phonetically, across multiple (if not all) languages

"Un" is not "One" by mistake

Un-to-the, does not sound like phonetically like one-two-three by mistake

They align perfectly, across everything, all telling the same story

Because languages and their alphabets are the manifestation of the primary sequence in numbers

I would write the whole 1-11 string here as an example, but I have sworn that I will not share this publicly, until I have been allowed to share it with 1 person in particular

It is one of the only things I was taught as an initiate, that I will not share

Gematria alignment is backwards

The letters do not carry a numerical value, they fit into a sequence for manifestation of possessive tense, within numbers

They have no meaning, without those number correlations. Because the numbers give you an understand of what it is that the letters are manifesting

And they fit in very specific places, because when you read the number and alphabet, as the meaning of their symbols in order, it tells the story of creation

Between these, you can then place the (Seven heavens) planets in their sequence, and they fit

Then align them relative to the chakra and they fit

You can then align these with stars. Which correlate with lands on Earth

I can follow a string of towns in Australia, and directly correlate them with a string of stars in the sky. And they appear in a sequence where the names of the two are almost identical, in the same order, when you apply relative phonetics to the slight variation in their spelling

I can tell you exactly where particular "organs" and "body parts" align to on the Earth. Including places where the sexual organs meet

The number sequences are superior in nature because they align across anything and everything within the physical (as well as non-physical) worlds. They supersede limitation within alphabetic sequencing and numeric association algorithms such as gematria. This is why language sequencing in gematria is as limiting, as it is empowering

Because it does not actually connect to anything. Other than perceived numerical values, which are different to the primary sequence

This is, in fact, the reason why the alphabet characters need be assigned a numeric value, when being connected to belief systems

But the algorithm only aligns you natively. Within a collective "version" of reality

The same way that the Bible syncs a collective of people within its veil translated algorithms

It syncs you with a "version" of creation. Not true creation itself

Numbers do not have this limitation. Because at the end of each sequence, you simple add another digit and the complexity grows

They align in this way by intentional design, to directly mimic the increasing complexity of life, within a perceptibly "expanding" universe

Also, the "maddening" which happens in the holding a "bi-directional" mind, (holding all 3, as you said) is a process of chaos, during the rewiring of the brain

You are right, that most cannot swim in these waters. And will give up after a short period of time, because it drives them crazy, or physically hurts their brain

Some may even be destroyed by the "synchronicity" ...

But if you give up everything within catharsis, and persist with it for 10 or so years for the right reasons (the greater good, or something bigger than yourself like love), your mind will succeed in rewiring itself to view things both backwards and forwards at the same time

It will destroy most of those who seek if for the wrong reasons

But if done for the right reasons, correctly, you come out the other side, with an eye for the world that very few will ever have

This is what the story of King Arthur and the "Sword in the stone" is about

Tuning your mind to be able to speak the root phonetics (true "Phoenician") that apply to not only the English language. But to all spoken language

The ancient "Language of the Gods"

It is the very reason that they use the name "Arthur". Because if you record yourself saying the name Arthur and play it backwards, it still says "Arthur"

The phonetics mirror perfectly, backwards and forwards

It is a "key" name

Those who can train their brains to think in both directions simultaneously, pulls the sword from the stone (overcome blockages and barriers within language)

And they have earned the right to rule

The further back you go in human history and our languages, the more synced our languages were in this sense. So that everything which could be said, was a mirror of itself, whether it be said backwards or forwards

The real ancient Phoenician was a phonetic language, which is still taught today, to initiates of light, within the mysteries

Parts of the spoken language, correlate directly with a type of Ancient Norse. For example, "Freyja" meaning "To feed"

Languages like the Australian Aboriginal languages, still comprise of a high degree of words with "mirrored phonetics" such as this. Both written and spoken

And when they do not use mirroring within their phonetics, they will often repeat the word twice. Which is a whole other type of language "key", designed to prevent the word with its intended meaning, from being reversed

Gematria is like elementary school

You can create your own table of numerical values for words and it will do exactly the same thing

To have any real control over the power of languages, you need go much, much deeper than this

The "key", as with the keys on the Vatican logo, is numbers

Understanding what the symbols for numbers mean, and the story they tell when you place them in sequence, means you can connect with the world in a way which cannot be touched by entire collectives of billions of people, reading and aligning with the same language coding

1 person who understands the number sequencing correctly, can manifest a reality which is more powerful than the reality of billions of people using the coding of the Bible

Or even the rest of the people in the entire world

If anything, these collectives empower those who use the true religion of numbers and geometry

---

Sorry to the original poster for wandering slightly off topic

I won't write any more about this here
edit on 21 1 23 by Compendium because: Apology to OP

edit on 21 1 23 by Compendium because: Removed sentence

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Than you for this post!

I have only came to the gate of understanding from an outsider perspective. The next step is to kneel in an awkward position and to speak the oath of being made an entered apprentice!!

This has so much meaning for me that I am not able to really even begin to thank you!

Yes, it was to OP. But some people have a bit more insight to things than others.

I am sorry for the diversions between those who are in and is outsiders! There is much to contemplate about “the true language” and the “spoken words”.

Again, between your post and Mannley P Hall, I will have more to consider about the topic.

Again, TY!!

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

😂

No worries

Sorry if I come off sounding preachy

Once I get my laptop out to type a post, I tend to write long-winded rambles of thoughts, rather than being succinct and getting to the point

Hopefully you did actually find something useful in my mountains of text, and you weren't just being nice

Either way, you are welcome

👍😀

edit on 21 1 23 by Compendium because: Clarified

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Thanks all for the replies. Compendium that is a lot to digest...I'll have to re-read that when I have some time.

As for an upsadate, the other night I dreamt I was sleeping on a flat roof of a tall building (like a skyscraper). I was briefly unnerved by how high up I was. I turned and saw three tall buildings with some sort of satellite dish/radio antenna. These buildings rotated as to be able to capture some sort of signal.

Okay, WTF! That's three dreams in the span of a week that featured 3 unique things (spiders, frogs and buildings). Where do I go from here? Maybe to the beer store...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
it came to mind immediately--- bad luck or actual evil comes-in-threes
call it folklore, adage, old wives tales...

heres a fact check source for reference:

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet

biblehub.com...

the commentaries almost exhaust the 3 frogs derogatory utterances meant to cause the Armageddon confrontation to unfold

the dream-visions centering on 3s is pretty much referring to 'spiritual malfeasance' & nothing good-holy in the full history of recorded history of earthmen

new topics

top topics

join