It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand: Meet the leaders likely to replace Jacinda Ardern

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, it's not only Europe and the rest of the world, now New Zealand.

I'm going to stray away from the contents of the article because no one really is telling the truth why she really is stepping down.

1. Here is what is going on in New Zealand this very moment.

This place used to be the best place ,but with all of these immigrants and gang members and up and coming gang members doing these ram raids on shopping malls ,no wonder Jacinta quit!

2. The crime here is unbelievable.

3. Last week there was a ram raid on a dairy and another store.They took a.heap of ice-cream and cigarettes!

4. And it's getting worse ,because the ones that should be listened to (as Jacinta) are outnumbered by every kid who want's to 'be cool like the others' and smash into shops.The kids cannot be prosecuted!

5. The problem is this country is now full of Indians ,an Phillipinos ,Iran ,Shri Lanka ,you name it!

6. They are from their own world and they dump anything ,and rubbish on the streets.

Seems like the whole world now is snapping with the crazy idea of mass immigration to other countries. Also low birth rates abound world-wide now.

So for most New Zealanders, they feel Jacinda Ardern sold out the country. My guess now, which island will she go to, to hide from now?

Those living in there, tell ATS members what really is taking place there. My buddies are telling me the migrants are destroying what was once a peaceful culture.

But this is the article about who is to replace her.
www.newsbytesapp.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't know what's going on but there do seem to be a number of WEF big time players backing away from the organization.

There seems to be a BIG shakeup at many levels among politicians and CEO's of mega-corporations. It will be interesting to see where they disappear to.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I don't know what's going on but there do seem to be a number of WEF big time players backing away from the organization.

There seems to be a BIG shakeup at many levels among politicians and CEO's of mega-corporations. It will be interesting to see where they disappear to.

Maybe they're waiting for the mass die off from the covid shots.

Or maybe they know the shots didn't do a good enough job and are going to retreat to come up with a new plan.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
"He who takes in half of Calcutta does not help Calcutta, but becomes Calcutta himself!"
Peter Scholl Latour

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
"He who takes in half of Calcutta does not help Calcutta, but becomes Calcutta himself!"
Peter Scholl Latour

Wait till May of this year for the world... Peter Scholl Latour was telling the truth.

You take in the homeless and give them food stamps, then they live on the streets of every City world-wide.
You take in mass illegal migration, you have NO COUNTRY LEFT.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Kia ora, I am from Aotearoa New Zealand, and I am so so happy she is resigning. One of my worries is that the National party will win the next election. I use to tolerate Jabcinda the crime Minister until covid time. She was doing the usual not doing as she promised government thing, but at least the promises she broke were ones that were trying to fix problems created by previous National governments. Then along came the covid, and she went power hungry nuts., and I was forced into to taking experimental poison jab.
Good riddance Jabcinda, I hope Kiri Allen gets to be the new leader of Labour and not "spread your legs" Chris Hipkins.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Other than speaking there, Ardern has no involvement with the WEF. Trump spoke at the WEF.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Kia ora, I am from Aotearoa New Zealand, and I am so so happy she is resigning. One of my worries is that the National party will win the next election. I use to tolerate Jabcinda the crime Minister until covid time. She was doing the usual not doing as she promised government thing, but at least the promises she broke were ones that were trying to fix problems created by previous National governments. Then along came the covid, and she went power hungry nuts., and I was forced into to taking experimental poison jab.
Good riddance Jabcinda, I hope Kiri Allen gets to be the new leader of Labour and not "spread your legs" Chris Hipkins.

It's Hipkins.

New Prime Minister Chris Hipkins to address nation

edit on 20/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Really? I thought she was one of the WEF's Young Global Leaders.......

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Other than speaking there, Ardern has no involvement with the WEF. Trump spoke at the WEF.

Forgive me if I don't take your word for it. No one has enough authority to convince me my beliefs should ever become close-minded and biased because of what I wish to be true. Governments have been proven to deliberately lie and hide the truth for decades, so I shall remain happy in my unbelief of the 'official' narrative and continue to seek what's hidden.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Forgive me if I don't take your word for it. No one has enough authority to convince me my beliefs should ever become close-minded and biased because of what I wish to be true. Governments have been proven to deliberately lie and hide the truth for decades, so I shall remain happy in my unbelief of the 'official' narrative and continue to seek what's hidden.

That sounds a bit like saying you vehemently believe in something which you have no direct evidence of.

I mean, there have been convicted pedophile murderers, and they are also humans, so, should we immediately execute all human beings?

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Come on. Ardern is a young global leader produced by the WEF.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That sounds a bit like saying you vehemently believe in something which you have no direct evidence of.

I mean, there have been convicted pedophile murderers, and they are also humans, so, should we immediately execute all human beings?

Not playing the game of arguing just for the sake of argument-or worse, deliberately derailing a thread. Your question is not only baiting, it's devoid of intellectual thought IMO.
edit on 600000055America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
Come on. Ardern is a young global leader produced by the WEF.

Was... but when someone retires from politics, my guess is that they have retired from politics, don't ya think?

edit on 22/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join