It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New update Tokyo Wednesday January 18, 2023 10 pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Deaths are still high. Due to the holidays, the actual infections are not really complete since many clinics were closed. But our deaths are still quite high.
The health ministry reported 357 single-day deaths on Jan. 17, exceeding the peak of 347 deaths recorded during the seventh wave. There were 670 cases with serious symptoms as of Jan. 17, also surpassing the previous record of 646 cases logged amid the seventh wave.
What the above actually means is there are 670 serious cases that are most likely in the hospitals. Here we send people home or to hotels and in house doctors pay visits. I don't think we actually know the seriousness of those patients.

Also, Japan had 1 million visitors now since opening up. What does this mean... its back to business. Period. The fear has gone out with the ocean waves, which in my view is healthy.

As for why the eighth wave has brought more deaths than the seventh wave, Katsunobu Kato, the minister of health, labor and welfare, said, “People 80 or older account for a bigger ratio among those infected compared with last summer.”

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What is the media saying about this??

Is there any attention paid to the high rate of vaccination in Japan? Is anyone shouting the alarm about it?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Is there any attention paid to the high rate of vaccination in Japan? Is anyone shouting the alarm about it?

Last year we ( govt.) formed a special govt. watchdog over the covid happenings to its people here that have experience negative set backs after taking the vaccines. I'm going to try to answer your question in a few days. Stay tune to this thread and hopefully we'll see what is taking place. Our local University hospital has now banned ALL visitations to its bed patients.
This is the second time they have done this.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Also check this link out.

www.asahi.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

From the few various countries' statistics as to vaccination rates I've noticed, all of the vaccination rates have plummeted especially with the third and fourth doses, so this may account for the spike in deaths of the elderly and others.

www.statista.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Here in Japan we are now on our 5th jab. No joke. I feel sorry for the medical staff if it is mandatory.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Here in Japan we are now on our 5th jab. No joke. I feel sorry for the medical staff if it is mandatory.

I think mandatory/mandates are a thing of the past, are they not?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Not if you work for a govt. hospital. Very strict here. Private clinics... that may differ these days. I'll be visiting the University Hospital again this month. I'll ask around if it is still ( 4 or 5 th jab ) by the staff .

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Not if you work for a govt. hospital. Very strict here. Private clinics... that may differ these days. I'll be visiting the University Hospital again this month. I'll ask around if it is still ( 4 or 5 th jab ) by the staff .

Great, it would be an interesting thing to know and understand why.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Is it possible the fourth and fifth jabs have weakened the elderly to the point of mass deaths? Also, the flu disappeared when covid hit. Many suspect the flu was mislabeled as flu; perhaps the reverse is happening now?

We also know governments manipulate figures to direct a desired response. Japan has spent a fortune on vaccines, with a PM who pushes them excessively. How much of a financial stake does he have in furthering the covid fear mongering?

All you have to do is look at other countries around the globe to know Kishida is playing the Japanese citizen-most likely for a LOT of financial gain.

Least vaxed country in the world: Africa

Least affected country in the world by covid: Africa

You're being played, IMO.

new topics

top topics

join