It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I give up on the current Administration Elon Musk stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Listening to this that Harris is not fit for President.
Not much to say other then watch the video. About Musk and the govt. officials.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's fine. She checks the race and gender box. We should just not worry about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It's fine. She checks the race and gender box. We should just not worry about it.

But are they not adding too many genders to the box recently? I don't think she is up to date mentally, so maybe not.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Musk is an outsider; auto makers in the US have long been partnered with government, lobbying and the revolving door of high-level employment.

Nobody in government benefits by helping or even acknowledging him. That tells me he hasn't bought his share of DC swamp rats yet.

I don't think even the Democrats would allow Harris to take over the reigns of POTUS, but I could be wrong. You can bet it'll be one big fight eighter way.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Musk is an outsider; auto makers in the US have long been partnered with government, lobbying and the revolving door of high-level employment.

Nobody in government benefits by helping or even acknowledging him. That tells me he hasn't bought his share of DC swamp rats yet.

I don't think even the Democrats would allow Harris to take over the reigns of POTUS, but I could be wrong. You can bet it'll be one big fight eighter way.

You made it very clear. Thanks.
I also now feel JB is NO longer wanted in the DC gang of thugs. I know a little about HK Triads by watching all them Youtube movies.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: tamusan

But are they not adding too many genders to the box recently? I don't think she is up to date mentally, so maybe not.

Don't worry, she will come out as getting filled by them all right before the election.
edit on 13 1 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join