It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The technological infrastrucutre which can ''stale-mate'' the entire species

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Goodbye third Reich, HELL(o) fourth?

Why do you think there are numerous server centers in the world with their own highly militarized security forces?

Why do you think DNA collection through numerous methods has been pushed so heavily of recent years?

Why do you think cell towers are everywhere, including in locations as remote in South American jungles/rain-forests?

Why do you think 5G is being deployed everywhere, which is indeed a legit ''stale-mating'' of all life living in those zones?

Why do you think there are numerous incidents of people destroying cell towers globally, the media spinning it as crazed maniacs engaged in ''vandalism''?

Why do you think the globalist agenda, which is receiving little to no resistance, is rolling out with special emphasis on 5g and ''smart cities''?

If you don't think you're AT WAR NOW, and if you don't realize that WE'RE LOSING, you're dreaming and lying to yourself.

Get angry. Get enraged. Take appropriate action through educating yourself, and others. Windows of opportunities do come to a close, through Nature or by the evil hand of psychopathic tyrannical man.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A hallmark mistake humans make is that the physical domain isn't the other side of the spiritual coin. All matter, all energy, all is Spiritual. The third dimensional domain is just slowed down, or vibrating on a different frequency.

A lot of humans that have a relationship to Spirit through meditation, yoga, or entheogens but are failing to participate in the warfare occurring against life in the material domain are missing the mark.

A lot of humans understand they are in a good position spiritually whilst continuing to pay taxes (I mean psychopathic murderous child trafficking parasites), voting for politicians (I mean soul-sold money worshiping Satanic scum), and by existing idle while soul-less dominators roll out infrastructure that can ultimate equate to a ''stalemating'' of your very existence.

Humanity was given a modicum of free-will to create as they'd please in this expression of this Universe. The power that each ensouled human-being possess is so great it can literally move mountains into the sea (See your beloved holy book) yet so few understand this power within themselves ''thanks'' to watered-down manipulated form of religious based mind-control methods of mass manipulation.

Divine providence comes to the aid of those inspired humans whom choose to do the RIGHT thing in the face of blatantly growing EVIL. Who ever said anyone has the RIGHT to avoid taking DIRECT ACTION on ALL LEVELS against PSYCHOPATHIC EVIL aiming to DOMINATE the entire RACE? If you think I'm crazy, if you think this is a joke, if you think that you have the RIGHT to NOT THINK thereby allowing for parasitic anti-life scum to rule over you.... you're DEAD wrong.
edit on PMTuesday2pm2305795Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:05:05 -0600051 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You may be on to something.
Just found this interesting video.
wake up vid from 95

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Why do you think there are numerous incidents of people destroying cell towers globally

BECAUSE IN THE U.K. THEY USED CHINESE HUAWEI BRAND 5G EQUIPMENT,

AND AMERICA HAD ITS OWN COMPETING HARDWARE,,,,,,AND

FEAR MAKES PEOPLE DO ALL KINDS OF STUPID SH*T

do you really think after spending billions on their cheap, hi quality
chinese equipment, the uk was gonna tear it down to buy usa made????
INDEED THEY DID

now i understand smart cities are only supposed to
hold around 10,000-50,000 people..
thats ALOT of smart cities or major population reduction
edit on 2023-01-10T21:12:12-06:00pmpp12America/Chicago by cappie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well ... the Neanderthals.

I have no proof we wiped them out, but they did strangely go missing when we turned up.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Am I supposed to destroy the same cell towers that allow you and me to communicate?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You may be on to something.
Just found this interesting video.
wake up vid from 95

Interesting. Thinks.

Or should I say..

FASCI(m)NATING.....

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Am I supposed to destroy the same cell towers that allow you and me to communicate?

No one is supposed to do anything. That's it. Free will is paramount and a 'win' for the adversary is in a round-about occult fashion honoring the free-will of those they seek ultimate dominion over. Consensual genocide?!!? Consensual enslavement through the tolerance/acceptance of all of the evil-control-parasitic based institutions????!!???? Astonishing at how exploitable the human-being is, and where such explotability has brought us.
edit on AMFriday5am2357765Fri, 13 Jan 2023 11:22:57 -0600221 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

A lot of humans that have a relationship to Spirit through meditation, yoga, or entheogens but are failing to participate in the warfare occurring against life in the material domain are missing the mark.

A lot of humans understand they are in a good position spiritually whilst continuing to pay taxes (I mean psychopathic murderous child trafficking parasites), voting for politicians (I mean soul-sold money worshiping Satanic scum), and by existing idle while soul-less dominators roll out infrastructure that can ultimate equate to a ''stalemating'' of your very existence.

To me it just looks like good vs. evil as it has always been and while it is frightening that dictators have weapons at their finger tips to destroy much of this world, they will also be destroying themselves.

Those in a good position spiritually feel that their existence will only be changed, or at least that is what I believe to be true.

Hopefully our politicians spend our money wisely in countermeasures that may save some of us.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
One word.. Rwanda.

Frequency control.

Total spectrum dominance.

We're dealing with control-freak god-complex-from-hell psychopathic genocidal maniacs. The end would be red buttons of mass global extinction to these folks. This is the absolute expression of the malignant left-brain-dominated psychopath severed from an iota of feeling/right-brain. The psychopath's response to ''we could create h-bombs'' in contrast to the one in hemispheric balance is vastly different yet extremely telling. The psychopath's next thought is we will make them. The one with wisdom asks "is this the right thing to do?" before doing anything.

Sad, really. Nazi infrastructural technology for the complete enslaving of large populations has been widely accepted by most localities. Where there is resistance, methods are used to further subdue such group of people. If you don't think this is happening, you must not be paying attention to the past and the present. It's too bad it's likely going to be heading for even further chaos as my perceived failing of the bulk of us to do the morally correct thing in the face of such blatant/increasing evil/tyranny/control.

Oh well. In games, there are winners and losers. I don't yet see how the game we're playing is any different. The manipulators just so happen to play it better, taking our shared ignorance/darkness all the way to the bank every day of their lives. They can't imprison everyone into the narrow mental cells of complete dis-empowerment, they can't conquer Spirit. Sadly, they can conquer people and groups of people.
edit on PMFriday5pm2332910Fri, 13 Jan 2023 14:50:32 -0600501 by livinglight108 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join