It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman lands on her feet after 40ft fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   

A Croatian woman who fell 40 feet out of an apartment window survived after landing on her feet.

The 26-year-old fell from the fourth floor flat in Zadar as she was trying to clean the outside of her windows.

She broke both her feet in the fall but doctors said she was lucky to have landed on her feet and not another part of her body.

"In falls like this people usually hit the ground with their back or bottom. People that want to commit suicide on the other hand usually fall on their head. ´

"This girl was lucky to fall on her feet from that height," Dr Breda Gustincic, who treated the injured woman, told Vecernji List newspaper.

www.ananova.com...

Wow! Thats amazing! Well now I know if I ever fall from that high to try and land on my feet.
We sure are an interesting people arent we?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ahhh, the cat woman

I'd like to see the video of this one..LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh no! I fell and landed on my feet, must have cat genes in me..... WTF???? Lots of people fall, lots of people land on their feet. When my dad fell off a 2-story building and landed on his feet that wasn't news, neither is this.

Anyways, I interuppted playing Half Life 2 for this? ATS/BTS is going downhill for sure.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I fell 4 stories once and landed on my head. NOw I have to wear a helmet whenever I leave the house!!

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I make a point when jumping off of high places to land on my feet. You succomb to the forces then stand erect immediately. It creates something I call "The Blade Effect." Very nice looking, and you feel REALLY powerful.

After reading about this, and the baby who fell a few stories, things are lookin up for evolution, eh?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You know I always thought that if you landed on your feet you could break you spine or something like that. Its good to know I was wrong.

new topics

top topics

join