It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who had NotCOVID-2023 over the holidays

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My mom and step dad currently have covid, my daughter just got over flu-a, and I know of 6 other people sick with the mystery virus right now. It's hitting my workplace hard, whatever it is.

So far, so good for me! Haven't been sick since I had the rona back in July.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
My mom and step dad currently have covid, my daughter just got over flu-a, and I know of 6 other people sick with the mystery virus right now. It's hitting my workplace hard, whatever it is.

Sounds like all those boosters are doing an amazing job. "Mystery virus" = VAIDs.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Last week I had a stomach bug, I never puke but was this time, and had the runs as well. Now I just have a small runny nose and a bit of a headache.(But that could be caffiene or soda related since I'm trying to cut back on soda.)

My aunt and her daughter were sick all of NOV-DEC and are still not feeling so hot. First they got covid for like the 4th time, then RSV, then Influenza a and are still not feeling well with their stomachs.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Sounds like all those boosters are doing an amazing job. "Mystery virus" = VAIDs.

HURR DURR! Turns out my step dad isn't vaccinated, I thought he was. He gave it to my mom. She's doing much better than he is.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
By the description of symptoms, my whole family got the not covid over the holidays. As someone else mentioned, we also hid out and barely noticed the snowstorms due to being mildly ill with fever. My son had it about a week before so it was inevitable.

Cancelled xmas plans at my brother's, though he and his wife tested and he had covid and she didn't. She was way sicker, ironically. Between family members unable to fly in due to snowstorms, some lost in transit then the flu bug, it was a very quiet christmas.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

While most of my family is vaxxed/boosted up the wazoo, my partner, son and I aren't and we got the mystery bug too.

I don't think any of this is unusual when you look at the past. We were sitting around the other day laughing about how times change and now people are so sneeze/cough phobic. Years ago in our town, all the adults got a cough no one could shake for months. We'd all roll into the coffee shop and it sounded like a herd of barking sea lions. No one cared. I miss those days. Now, if my grass allergy kicks off at work I'm all self conscious like I'm spreading disease and people give me huge distance.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

HURR DURR! Turns out my step dad isn't vaccinated, I thought he was. He gave it to my mom. She's doing much better than he is.

Right of course, the only unvaxt person caught it. Wait why didn't the unvaxt person die of the most dangerous virus in history? Seems suspicious.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Right of course, the only unvaxt person caught it. Wait why didn't the unvaxt person die of the most dangerous virus in history? Seems suspicious.

Marburg? I don't know anyone who has it.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I had something that changed primary symptoms throughout the illness. Tested negative for covid and the flu. I did, however, lose my sense of smell so I assumed this new variant evades our current tests.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Guys, guys, is winter time, the head cold bug is around, I guess everybody forgot that you do get all kind of cold viruses at this time of the year beside the flu.

Wow, pharma and the media really got everybody brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Got it and still not over it - hope everyone keeps feeling better!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Guys, guys, is winter time, the head cold bug is around, I guess everybody forgot that you do get all kind of cold viruses at this time of the year beside the flu.

Wow, pharma and the media really got everybody brainwashed.

Didn't you know? There is no such thing as a cold anymore.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yep now saying cold will get you banned, arrested and in the FBI most wanted list.

Is becoming really dangerous to live in pharma world this days.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

This is going around my area too, Ontario/Michigan.

I thought it was just another cold/flu bug.

LMAO @ NotCovid-23

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I got a fever the friday before newyear , and it was probably the worst i had in years.

When i got covid it was not even this bad.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
Got it and still not over it - hope everyone keeps feeling better!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the link to the related thread

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Apparently there is a bug going around in the USA, not COVID, not flu. Symptoms are all over the place, different but similar for most people. Sore throat, some with fever, drainage, cough, some aches, some with ear pain, and some with intestinal issues. But funny thing, it's not any strain of flu and it's not COVID. But the doctors are not saying what is is, just what it isn't.

I personally know 6 people who had NOTCOVID-23. Two of my immediate family, my two in-laws, and my boss and his wife. All are vaccinated persons except my daughter who had it.

What got me was that I kept seeing people on social media saying the exact same thing about getting NOTCOVID-23.

Same this side of the pond in the Uk everyone i talk to has the cold/flu or covid , Almost all of my family who are vacced were ill again for the third or fourth time and Xmas was a disaster .

I rarely ever get a cold or the flu and my body seems to get rid of what ever basically overnight the next day i feel fine , Since Covid hit i sneezed one night from 10 pm till 7 am and that was it no symptoms no runny nose nothing , new years eve was the same i started sneezing non stop for 14 or so hours then felt fine after a good sleep again no symptoms of anything .

Makes me wonder if they are spraying anything in the air for so many people to get sick at one time , i say this because i once stayed near a petrol refinery years ago and every time they were flaring off i started sneezing like i described above and i know from working on construction sites for decades i am allergic to copper if it is sanded down i start sneezing like crazy .

Makes you wonder

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My vitals were great, but also had the flu. Dr said "Hey! Merry Christmas! You got both Flu...and Covid (long form)." Hydrated me, flu meds...and out the door after nite of isolation.

Im 69 yrs old...given no warnings and or precautions...nor any single med for Covid.

A retired EMT in my city, I had it in 19...and have been very lucky all this time.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

"What made you go to the ER vs immediate care? I usually don't even go to my doctor for a virus, just wait it out and let the immune system do it's thing."

3 [THREE] ER trips that week. For 1, Im a chronic afib patient: I have to go...

Hallucinations, tinnitus, nausea, falling down, electrolytes off, blood thinner meds...and a bunch of other indicators.

Now, I feel great....
edit on 01231331America/ChicagoWed, 04 Jan 2023 22:54:13 -060054202300000013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join