It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New substance discovered in middle east

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Yes, people have opinions on what dreams are. I'm seriously going to give my opinion, lol. I'm not telling the world as a matter of fact anything bro, you might need to relax a little bit.

No, trolling is what you're literally doing right now. It's when you find a post by someone you don't like, and even though you aren't in the conversation, you make 1-line replies, say something disrespectful, stupid, insult them etc even though no one was talking to you.

It sounds like you have quite the hatred for me. I wasn't expecting such a thought out explanation bashing me though.😂
edit on CST01Mon, 02 Jan 2023 13:20:34 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the rules...as you can see...I've been around here a little bit!

*checks your post count and stars*

Oh, I get it now. My star to post ratio is much higher than yours and I don't even join in the political mud pit free stars giveaways by saying something bad about someone that nobody likes.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

I'm well aware of the rules...as you can see...I've been around here a little bit!

*checks your post count and stars*

Oh, I get it now. My star to post ratio is much higher than yours and I don't even join in the political mud pit free stars giveaways by saying something bad about someone that nobody likes.

See...you are off the wall again!!!

Check the registration date...nobody cares about stars and post counts!!!

You can have your opinions about whatever you like...as wrong as they are...do whatever you feel like!

I don't care...talking/arguing whatever with you...has made me dumber and I resent you for it!

edit on 2-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You beat me to it.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheEndIsHere

Clever of you to link ops dream to that prophency. The prophecy ... "The river Euphrates will disclose the treasure [the mountain] of gold". Certainly today the Euphrates River is drying up today at a unprecedented rate.

Revelation 16:12... The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Its been suggested that kings of the east amass an army of 200 million (Revelation 9:16).

Is it all nonsense. Perhaps but intriguing none the less.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Just watched lots of prophecies of Imam Mahdi by the Muslim belief. In any case, some said that it is oil or something that is not truly "gold" physically but is of similar value.

Therefore, there is no such thing of "cleverness" with such "link". hahaha

For me, I stand up for Truth. The Book of Revelations, in itself (just like the Bible), should be thoroughly examined if where it truly originated. How truthful are its contents, and how one should interpret it. Lots of churches and preachers nowadays interpreted them literally. Are not those visions? Are not visions taken symbolically?

Still, the choice of Free Will is still in our own hands.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Is that Arceus? in the Pokemon movie?

Hmm, it is fine. Everyone has the right to choose and has the free will to do so.

Dreams, though, are not just product of one's own mind and thoughts (or the brain, should you say?).

Have not we learned something from the past? The knowledge that we have right now cannot explain everything. Why believe everything the current Science has to say? Is it not that science is seeking for "Empirical Evidence"? [Ah, yeah, that is why Science can never be with Spirituality due to its misguided direction. Science must seek for TRUTHS and not for empirical-observable evidence.]

Here, to let you see the Limitation of the Perception of the human mind:

The Earth is the Center of the Universe.

In Truth, that is actually of Truth. For the whole of the cosmos was created just for it. See, the Perspective?

In scientific understanding (Interpretation of the Current Science we have now), it is false and a lie. For the Earth is the one revolving around the Sun. Eh? Is not that way too "humanly limited"? Not, because something is revolving around something does not mean that it is the "center" ayy. Perceptual Upgrade needed please.

originally posted by: jerryznv
a reply to: Thrumbo

As for the dreams, well. Dreams are a product of one's own mind and thoughts.

Theory...

Nobody knows!

Imagine if the Old Testament prophets had social media.

Nobody would be reading your blasphemy!

Is that a Transcended Sarcasm?

"Nobody would be reading your blasphemy!"

Wow, truly something that is not offensive yet sarcastic, and so funny, too. hahaha

@Thrumbo, we need to learn something from @jerrynzv. XD

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheEndIsHere

@Thrumbo, we need to learn something from @jerrynzv. XD

Agreed! You could learn something!

Stay tuned for more!

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Will do. Will do. We must love learning after all. Just make them balanced please and not so personal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join