It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EarthCam Live: Times Square in 4K

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Happy New Year ! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy New year (Post was too short) Duran Duran will be playing at 11:30 pm or so.
edit on 31-12-2022 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Watch closely for brand placement at the moment the thing drops and they show them kissing. This one year I happened to watch it I saw they all had on big top hats with the GMC logo on them. I went holy $*#@ buy GMC stocks watch! Called my one friend with money right then raving about it. Their stocks surged like 30-40% for about a month and then went back down to where it had been. He should have listened!

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein
Watch closely for brand placement at the moment the thing drops and they show them kissing. This one year I happened to watch it I saw they all had on big top hats with the GMC logo on them. I went holy $*#@ buy GMC stocks watch! Called my one friend with money right then raving about it. Their stocks surged like 30-40% for about a month and then went back down to where it had been. He should have listened!

It was Planet Fitness on, I guessed it, big frickin tophats. Buy Planet Fitness stocks and keep your eye on it every day.

join