It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis - Norway Funeral Homes Overwhelmed With The Dead

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Xtrozero
'1 per 800' is not just on John Campbells video it's in the substack article...

link please

As I have said Asmodeus3 has used Dr Cambell's data and opinion in many of their posts, so they are not doing massive research as they have suggested many times, they are just watching his videos and follow up on what only he says as their argument.

Do you have an issue with Dr. Campbell's data/opinion? Or his source, in this case?

Just curious. If so, please explain, because any alternate opinion is way more important to discuss than being annoyed that the OP uses Cambell's stats. T

o my mind, he presents a clear picture of the data for those who aren't statistics savvy or know where to find the data and as a nurse training professor he has a great teaching skills.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I can't believe herd immunity is still being discussed at this late stage with the study showing vaccines increase the risk of infection and don't prevent anything related to community resilience.

This thread has become a joke now.

LOL

The natural herd immunity argument doesn't even work now when people were encouraged or compelled to pollute their immune system with junk. The distant hope of that is if they halt vaccines now and hope immune response returns to normal in the future. It's really not expected since influenza still runs through cycles every year and the vaccines have helped multiple strains of COVID proliferate.

He's still going on with the mask nonsense arguing apples and oranges with precedent in healthcare settings versus general public use. Something is better than nothing apparently applies to the statistically insignificant "potential" risk reduction for disease everybody will eventually get, but not to using very safe off label drugs for early treatment of people already actualy ill and at elevated risk of death. It's all just contradictory, backwards, and anti-science parroting of things they've been told to believe.

It's gone from poor or misguided understanding of science to outright mockery.

Yes, it's quite unbelievable that at this late stage and with all the evidence against it and with the scientists themselves agreeing herd immunity is impossible given the new strains that are even more infectious and transmissible, herd immunity is still discussed as a possible way out of this pandemic. Just as the vaccines were discussed sometime ago and arguments were made they will end the pandemic and infections.

The usual contradictory and antiscientific nonsense coupled with vaccine apology and denialism of reality.

He doesn't seem to know what herd immunity is and doesn't even ask himself: Have infections stopped? Have vaccinations stopped as a result of those infected or vaccinated not being able to get infected again? Clearly not.

As far as we know the 'experts' are calling everyone to get their third, fourth, and fifth boosters.

As for the masks and his is just ridiculous. The cheap masks available to anyone from your local supermarket have the potential to be counterproductive and neither they stopped Infection and transmission not they had any impact in the course of the pandemic.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
90.2% are fully vaccinated in mainland China, so if herd immunity from vaccines was possible, then one has to wonder why there a growing list of countries that require negative tests from anyone travelling from China.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I can't believe herd immunity is still being discussed at this late stage with the study showing vaccines increase the risk of infection and don't prevent anything related to community resilience.

This thread has become a joke now.

LOL

The natural herd immunity argument doesn't even work now when people were encouraged or compelled to pollute their immune system with junk. The distant hope of that is if they halt vaccines now and hope immune response returns to normal in the future. It's really not expected since influenza still runs through cycles every year and the vaccines have helped multiple strains of COVID proliferate.

He's still going on with the mask nonsense arguing apples and oranges with precedent in healthcare settings versus general public use. Something is better than nothing apparently applies to the statistically insignificant "potential" risk reduction for disease everybody will eventually get, but not to using very safe off label drugs for early treatment of people already actualy ill and at elevated risk of death. It's all just contradictory, backwards, and anti-science parroting of things they've been told to believe.

It's gone from poor or misguided understanding of science to outright mockery.

Several articles from mainstream sources that I have given in the previous page and in many other threads,but you can find countless online. Most importantly you don't need articles and experts understand basic definitions and concepts.

abcnews.go.com...

If you’re still waiting for herd immunity for COVID-19, it's time to move on: Experts. As scientists learn more about the virus, they say herd immunity won't work.

But herd immunity depends on some hidden assumptions. First, that resistant people stay resistant. Second, that resistant (or vaccinated) people cannot transmit the virus. Scientists learned over the past two years that these assumptions do not hold for COVID-19

Vaccine scientists and public health experts said herd immunity isn't realistic for COVID-19 because of what we've learned about the virus itself.

Chiefly, immunity wanes relatively quickly, and vaccinated people can still transmit the virus, especially when confronted with rapidly evolving new variants. Meanwhile, human behavior has been hard to predict, with a slower-than-hoped vaccine rollout, and constant changes in social distancing hampering scientists' ability to anticipate and prepare for the future

But that was clear from the beginning.
Do we have herd immunity or vaccines for all other human coronaviruses?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

90.2% are fully vaccinated in mainland China, so if herd immunity from vaccines was possible, then one has to wonder why there a growing list of countries that require negative tests from anyone travelling from China.

Simply it cannot happen as herd immunity requires a population that is immune to future infections through a past infection or vaccination. So this isn't possible using only common sense.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It seems that common sense is rather rare.

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It seems that common sense is rather rare.

That's definitely the case!

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This is what you said on another thread a few months ago. Then you didn't continue as you understood this was false.

Your own words

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you notice that Anderson called it evolutionary 'theory', not evolutionary science, or evolutionary laws, or evolutionary process?

Perhaps the problem is that you seem to have assumed that evolutionary theory is itself perfect and infallible.

The Cambrian Explosion is contrary to evolutionary theory. The observed rapid rise of new species, especially in man-made environments, is contrary to evolutionary theory.

From your own source

www.yalescientific.org...

The pattern is consistent with many Cambrian lineages exhibiting accelerated—yet plausible—rates of morphological and molecular evolution.” Such a conclusion does not contradict Darwin’s theory of evolution.

The Cambrian Explosion is not contrary to evolutionary theory. You have misunderstood even the basics of science. It's only contrary if you are confused and don't understand what is going on which is the case of course. Your own link refuted your claims by the way.

In your first paragraph you have shown that even the most basics are not understood as you seem to suggest that evolution itself is just a speculation or a hypothesis. There is a huge difference between a hypothesis and a fact. Evolution is fact and it's described by the Theory of Evolution.

You really need to revise your rather unsubstantiated claims and your baseless arguments.

So your claims have been refuted for once more. Although this is a repeat of what has happened before.

edit on 8-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: flynner
let me ask you a question

lets say you knew unequivocaly that a third party had murdered your entire family in a premeditated manner.

Now extrapolate that number of deaths by millions and counting
That is PURE EVIl

These deaths are not due to some miscalculation They are the result of 100 percent premeditation.
There is only one way to address Pure EVIL ..Eradicate it from the face of the earth.

.WE are at war with pure evil nothing less.
There is no middle road at this point in time.It is either them or us.

Has someone murdered your entire family?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Do you have an issue with Dr. Campbell's data/opinion? Or his source, in this case?

Just curious. If so, please explain, because any alternate opinion is way more important to discuss than being annoyed that the OP uses Cambell's stats. T

o my mind, he presents a clear picture of the data for those who aren't statistics savvy or know where to find the data and as a nurse training professor he has a great teaching skills.

I do to a point, and I'll get to that.

As to your other point there is a poster here who post some information, and I typically like to search what people post to see more about it. This information was unsearchable, so I asked if it came from a video. In multiple posts they slammed me for even daring they got anything from a video and accused me of basically having low intelligence and zero math skills as they said they were a very serious researcher and to suggest they got information from a video is ridiculous. This cycle was repeated many times as I asked them a few times, where did they get it then?

Well after a little more searching I found that the information actually came from Dr. Cambell's video and much of what this person, and others, post as their facts are word for word from his videos. OK, so I thought that all was downright funny and showed the level of BS of suggesting someone is a serious researcher/expert.

All they needed to say was I got it from this video of Dr. Cambell and that would have been the end of it all, so that is the whole story, and it is over, but that is why Dr, Cambell entered the conversation.

Now to Dr. Cambell...

I find his data to be 100% correct, but I disagree with how he comes to his conclusions and how he represents those facts. Let's talk about one example that shows what I'm suggesting and what he does over and over in his videos.

As example he says Swine flu vaccine has a 1 per 100,000 serious events, and that is 100% correct. Then he went on to say that is why they removed it from being used, and that is incorrect, so go do the research on the whys. He followed up with any drug with a 1 per 100,000 serious events should be removed from the market, and that is also not only incorrect, but ridiculous to suggest. If we actually went with the premise that a drug with 1 per 100,000 serious events needs to be removed, then that means every drug known to man needs to be removed. As example even Aspirin used for thinning blood kills (not just serious events) 1.4 people using it per 100,000 that comes to 4000 per year in the US. We could look at every drug and see that 1 per 100,000 is actually pretty good, or even down into the per 10,000 is normal. As I said this is the tactics that Dr. Campell plays over and over in his videos, then people here and other places stand on their fact that any drug that is 1 per 100,000 needs to be removed and this is why the vaccine is so bad.

The really is that no drug should be taken if the risk of the illness does not outweigh the risk of the drug. As another example, chemotherapy is 1 per 1 serious event, but the risk of cancer outweighs that horrendous percentage. Dr. Cambell then uses the trails data of 12.5 per 10,000 to suggest if 1 per 100,000 is bad then 12.5 per 10,000 is criminal. Once again, we need to look deeper as to what 12.5 represents and how does that play in the real world.

As another example, in the trials, myocarditis for Moderna vaccine was 1 in the vaccine group and 2 in the placebo group, so does this mean that the vaccine prevents myocardia? Of course, not... We have follow-on studies of 350 million doses in the young male age groups that show 4 per 100,000 is closer to reality. Is 4 per 100,000 bad? Most likely not as 95% or more are very mild and quickly treatable, or just goes away on its own. BUT! Now we need to measure if the risk of the virus to that age group is high enough to still use the vaccine and right now, I would say no. The risk for both is very low so way take the vaccine in the first place. See my point?

If a variant came along that started to reck havoc on young males like the virus has done to the older age groups, then I would recommend they get the vaccine too. For me it is about that simple...

edit on 8-1-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

. The virtually unvaxxt continent of Africa is not having these issues.

Which makes me wonder if Africa has been deliberately saved in order for the vast majority of us to be kiled off leaving that majority of Africans alive..

Why?

Could it be that the "elite" will use the peoples of Africa as slaves once again?
I'm now curious to know what natural resources Africa has in comparison to the rest of the world.
Gold, diamonds, coal and now mines with child labour for all these electric batteries for cars.
What else is there?
Vast oil fields?
Massive amounts of land for growin all kinds of crops?
Basically, my point is, what if Africa will become one giant slave camp?
No need to transport the people out to your homes to make them work the fields..
Make the fields near their home and transport the goods out, leaving them with the bare minimum.
No need to worry about them escaping. Where they gonna run to?
You've got full control of the borders.
You only need security at borders. Wont need police as your gang bosses will be controlling all of the populace.
Do as your told or get shot on the spot!

Could be that or there's the other option..
"Black Lives Matter"

Dunno how that works out when the rest of the world will be the elites play ground..

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this post and couldn't help but chime in. While I understand your concerns about the situation, it's important to approach such claims with caution. It's possible that some countries are facing challenges related to an increase in mortality rates, but it's essential to investigate the specific causes and factors behind them. Let's encourage open discussions while respecting the expertise of professionals in the field. Unfortunately, many vaccinated people have died because of complications from the disease. The only thing left of them is the beautiful Memorial.
edit on 29-6-2023 by Tarantass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantass

You should read Kennedy's Real Anthony Fauci. I know I have been saying this a lot lately, but sooo many revalations from this.

One of the things found in a study from May 2023 showed that there is a correlation between risk of severe illness and wether you were infected before or after vaccination.
If infection came first, then you are less likely to develop dampened immune response.
If vaccine came first, especially with Moderna, then you are at risk of getting a dampened response through overactive igG4 anti-bodies. Those are preferrable for allergies... not virus infections.

Also contributing to the mess, is that Fauci supporting countries, followed suit when it came to NOT used IVM and HCQ.
The countries that chose to use those two as early treatment showed better recovery, less death.
The countries banning IVM and HCQ, or used them for treating late stage, hospitalized patients, have excess deaths.

The problem up till now has been containing all the info, and keep it on a time line so you can actually see correlations between pandemic mismanagement and deaths. But Kennedy's book lines it all up, and provides references and documentation.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join