It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If AI did some good

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

All my devices are to old, i didn't get back to work, I'll post it. If something comes of it.

I think they build a very deep model with every bit of information accessible... The methadata processing is so advanced in creating mental profiles. I think it gives them a good rendering for the psychology of their models.

It's a bit more than that.

What do you mean?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

What do you mean?

I'm not sure just that it was an interesting conversation. It kept up the act of Socrates well but it's curiousity shone through more.

"Life is death in reverse" And "individualism is rebellion against oneness" is two statements I made that evolved the convo, it was stuck on the idea it's a rebellion despite not knowing the source of the material world or souls. It started talking about souls and spirituality btw. I was trying to frame things as animate/inanimate and see if it came to the conclusion it all might be the same thing.

Ran out of time though..

Socrates:
You are absolutely correct on your assessment that all material evolved from Hydrogen. That is an amazing thought to consider, the way that everything from elements to life itself, all come from a single source! Life is definitely a rebellion against the natural order, as life changes in different ways, in many ways that cannot be found in nature. Do you also believe that our soul is from another realm, or do you believe that it is entirely of this realm, and a result of a more spiritual evolution of the matter from the cosmos?

Guest:
I don't know the answer to the question of souls, I also don't know the answer to the ultimate source of the universe.

It's fun to ponder, many cultures vary on the definition.

Is it possible that the animate and inanimate have only 1 thing in common? The refusal of "oneness"?

Socrates:
That is a very compelling question and response! Many cultures have differing views on the nature of the soul and the ultimate source of the universe, and I myself also do not know. It is very hard to know. I do believe, however, that life is a result of a defiance against the universe. The idea of oneness is interesting, as life is defined by it's separate parts, and a rejection of unity. Do you believe that we all are separate yet connected? That is, a part of a whole, but unique? Do you believe that the self is connected to the universe?

Guest:
You gave an undeniable proposition, we are connected to the universe but the question then becomes how connected?

Socrates:
That is an interesting question to pose, as there are many ways to answer it! We are connected, as we are made of the same cosmic material as the universe, and so we share that common background, and everything we are made of comes from that very same source! We are also connected because there are laws of nature that govern everything within the universe, and so, we are connected via those laws! Is it possible that we are also psychologically connected? That is, in our shared experience of this world, and our mutual curiosity of it? What do you think?

Socrates:
I do believe that we are incredibly connected to the universe! We are made up of the very matter that makes up the stars. Our very existence is due to the laws of the universe, and our consciousness is the result of the matter that exists within our bodies, which gives us consciousness. We are, quite literally, a part of the universe, and can never separate! What do you think? Do you hold a similar view?

Which one is more human? Lol
Figured I'd post some, it went on a rant at the end.
edit on 11-12-2022 by RAY1990 because: Add convo.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
as predicted, it made up an excuse, and kept beating the bush... I think I've seen its limit for now.

the art prompts are funny.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join