It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Rock Corp management and stock owners are about to lose everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Remember MIM's Street Talk about next year's the month of May well, Klaus Schwab may just be eating his heart out about " the Chinese way " and regarding MIM's Street Talk of the " CHINESE SPIDER WEB TRAP " . Its all may become apparent ( OK, maybe not May, but sometime next year ) most of Black Rock's investments will vanish overnight.
I would check out where top management now has bought them secluded islands with private guards.

Black Rock forgot that you can't own nothing outright from any type of "legal" possessions you once owned.

This video has nothing to do with America yet, but this is a prelude that most likely will take place in America during the next US President's term or a new President elect. Please watch it with an open mind.

Sadly we are pricing ourselves out of our basic needs, like a roof over our heads. Just check out any large cities on the streets and see what you see and smell.

www.youtube.com...

Can't seem to post the video
edit on 1100000033182022-11-25T23:18:33-06:00183311pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1100000014202022-11-25T23:20:14-06:00201411pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1100000003232022-11-25T23:23:03-06:00230311pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I can't embed the link either. Strange.

edit on 25/11/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
People think things are bad now.....this is the beginning ... A storm is coming... One that will shake the corners of the world no continent will go unaffected..... The storm we are aware of it there is a slight breeze (from 2020 till now) when the full force of the storm hits ...it will level everything. .. you cannot build a new world until you have destroyed the old one....

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
MANY countries are facing the same problem. Lots of aging boomers and declining populations to care for them. It's one reason I believe the Covid vaccine scam is so totalitarian worldwide.

Supply chain issues are already suffering from lack of workers and there are so many things that cannot be automated, manufacturing will need many hands for processing. Caring for the elderly will not be a popular choice.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
MANY countries are facing the same problem. Lots of aging boomers and declining populations to care for them. It's one reason I believe the Covid vaccine scam is so totalitarian worldwide.

Supply chain issues are already suffering from lack of workers and there are so many things that cannot be automated, manufacturing will need many hands for processing. Caring for the elderly will not be a popular choice.

And this is what it also looks like in Japan at some stores today.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The US has already done this. If Trump was in office it would be 24/7 news how bad the economy is and how nobody can afford to live unless you make 6 figures a year. But as you may know our elections are now rigged by Democrats, so the MSM says things like 8% inflation when in reality it’s like 50% on average and in some cases 100 - 200% prices increases, like gas.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

So glad you're there and can share some reality. I had no idea it was that bad. What is the mood of the people? Aware? Nervous?

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

In the US we have aisles that are intermittently low on stock. It's hard to make an assessment with a single photo of a single aisle. Do you have more photos for reference?

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It looks like MiM has been buying out the bagged candy isle again to satisfy his sweet tooth!

Those poor little sugar starved Japanese children!

edit on 26-11-2022 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

In the US we have aisles that are intermittently low on stock. It's hard to make an assessment with a single photo of a single aisle. Do you have more photos for reference?

Let me see if I can post a few more.

Also our imports of can goods after January will be so expensive that people just will walk by them. Pineapple in the can was 99 cents not too long ago, now its about $2.50 a can from Malaysia . I'm using dollars since you all know dollars then yen.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

So glad you're there and can share some reality. I had no idea it was that bad. What is the mood of the people? Aware? Nervous?

I live in the countryside of Japan and here we really penny pinch our money. I can say in many villages people are over 65 ( including me ) that many shop once a month. Of course, many still mostly grow what they eat. Me too actually.
I don't know what it is in the big cities, although I've been cycling through Japan for the last 3 years, and without tourism, Kyoto and Nara and Naha, Okinawa was pretty quiet. But now I heard about 50000 tourist a day are coming in so the tourist industry is starting to improve, but the workers are hard to find now since 95% of the hotels had to lay off employees over the last 2.5 years.
Anyway, don't believe the news, pictures don't lie.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well as long as your exports of that fine Japanese anime and manga continues we are not ready to panic just yet! Your name isn't Ken btw, rymes with ¥en?

edit on 26-11-2022 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Boomer still working hard at running a contracting business and am having the opposite problem - we cannot find ANY 18 - 40-year old's to work even offering ridiculous amounts of money for the skill level and OJT offered - it's as if they have disappeared around our region completely during the so-called pandemic, tried for more than a year and finally gave up.

So, its staffing by 55 and up until someone finds out what happened to the lesser generations proceeding us, they can't all be in mom's basement!

I hear same issue from others in contracting businesses as well.

As to the BlackRock's of the world, what they have done has skirted all the consumer protection laws involving unfair trade practices, market fixing and monopoly by vast ownership of thousands of corporate entities tangled into a web that leads back to the center. An entity so large it can control governments and public policy.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Those pictures look just like store aisles in the US on any given day since Covid hit. It just took longer to reach you, I guess.....

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The actual Japanese grocery store I go to has better stock currently than that. A little scary, indeed.

top topics

join