It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hank Killam - Oswald and Ruby Connection and a Mysterious Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
thepulsepensacola.com...

At the time of the assassination, Hank Killam was just an ordinary house painter — or so it seemed. In reality, Killam was one of a few individuals who traveled in the same circles as Lee Harvey Oswald, the sniper who assassinated the 35th President of the United States on November 22, 1963, and Jack Ruby, the man who shot and killed Oswald shortly after his capture by police.

On March 17, 1964, a few short months after the assassination, Killam was found bleeding to death on the sidewalk outside the Thiesen Building in downtown Pensacola. According to official reports, police discovered him outside the window display of a department store, his throat severed and shattered glass surrounding his body. Killam died before he reached the hospital and police were quick to rule his death a suicide.

I've been intrigued with Mr. Killam for a while, but I haven't been able to find much of anything on him. I was wondering if anyone else was aware of Killam's potential connection to the Kennedy assassination and had more information on him. Anything you have would be helpful.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Factis

You have probably seen this already, but I found some interesting information about the Killam's and John Carter.

Hmmm - remember the movie named JOHN CARTER? (must be my conspiracy mind lol)

This information talks a little bit about where they all lived and how there could possibly be a connection. A reply to the discussion added more info, including the odds of 18 witnesses to the assassination all being dead within such a short time frame...

"In the three-year period which followed the murder of President Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald, 18 material witnesses died - six by gunfire, three in motor accidents, two by suicide, one from a cut throat, one from a karate chop to the neck, five from natural causes. An actuary, engaged by the London Sunday Times, concluded that on November 22, 1963, the odds against these witnesses being dead by February 1967, were one hundred thousand trillion to one."

Source

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

That source is some really great information, some of which I didn't know before. Thank you for sharing! I was aware of Hank's association with Ruby's club, but I don't recall reading about Carter before. Interesting. I wonder if they bothered with photos of Hank's crime scene? I've never been able to find any, but with the police so quick to rule it a homicide and the local coroner judging it an accident, I doubt there were any photos taken. It's a shame, because I would like to see what they mean by "the window was broken."
edit on 24 11Nov 222022 by Factis because: I forgot my manners.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava
a reply to: Factis
Hmmm - remember the movie named JOHN CARTER? (must be my conspiracy mind lol)

It was only titled that because Disney execs assumed no one would be interested in the film of it were called 'A Princess of Mars' or 'Barsoom' or even 'John Carter of Mars.' Turns out people weren't interested in it anyway (that was more the poor marketing though).

The source material was written in 1912 by Edgar Rice Burroughs.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
"Carter stated that he had not
heard of Ruby until Oswald was shot, HAD TALKED BRIEFLY WITH OSWALD ONLY
ONCE OR TWICE, and had never heard Oswald mention Ruby or the Carousel Club."
(this is from the Source in Truthjava's post)

Me? I know nothing.

"When the times are difficult, the wise man says nothing." Amos 5:13
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join