It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haley on possible 2024 White House bid: ‘I’ve never lost’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Nikki Haley is an interesting candidate I could see her capturing a significant block of voters. Got to remember whoever ultimately captures the nomination DeSantis, Trump, Haley, etc. The Republicans are gonna have to capture some of the moderate vote. Out of all the candidates listed at the WaPo link below, Haley is probably in the top 3/4 candidates easily.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley addressed a possible 2024 presidential run, saying on Saturday that she’s “never lost” an election and is looking at a White House bid “in a serious way.”

thehill.com...

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley addressed a possible 2024 presidential run, saying on Saturday that she’s “never lost” an election and is looking at a White House bid “in a serious way.”

“A lot of people have asked if I’m gonna run for president. Now that the midterms are over, I’ll look at it in a serious way, and I’ll have more to say soon,” Hayley said at a Las Vegas meeting of the Republican Jewish Coalition.

“For now, I’ll say this. I’ve won tough primaries and tough general elections. I’ve been the underdog every single time. When people underestimate me, it’s always fun. But I’ve never lost an election. And I’m not gonna start now,” Haley said.

The former South Carolina governor hinted at a potential White House bid when she criticized President Biden’s plans to return the U.S. to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, which former President Trump left in 2018.

“If Biden succeeds in getting back in the Iran deal, I will make you a promise. I’ve said it before. The next president will shred it on her first day in office,” Haley said, spurring a bout of cheers and applause from the audience.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Nah, she’s a globalist in my opinion. She can go crawl back into the hole she came out of.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Nah, she’s a globalist in my opinion. She can go crawl back into the hole she came out of.

She very well could be, but what exactly is the evidence she is a globalist? Is it just because she is on the WEF website?

Regardless if she turns out to be more electable than DeSantis or Trump, wouldn't it be better than anything the Democrats have lined up on the menu

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
There's a first time for everything.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hangontight
There's a first time for everything.

So again what if she actually won the Republican nomination, Are you still gonna vote for Biden/Harris?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If she's the nominee then it's just a sign they want to lose. I'll vote third party again just like I did when mcshame was the nominee.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Then this would be the first time she loses an election.

A few lefties might choose her over Biden, but not enough to make a difference. Especially since, more than a few righties (putting it mildly) wouldn't vote for her.

She's to the Right, what Tulsi was to the left IMO Same idea.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The last few elections have centered on candidates besmirching each others' caricature in the nastiest ways possible. I'd like to think the next successful campaign will be centered around the important issues we're facing and not destroying the personal reputation of their opponents.

One thing I'm pretty sure of; we'll never again have a candidate that isn't pre-sanctioned by the ruling hierarchy, and the one with the most campaign money will always be the winner going forward.

I hope America has learned its lesson and never, ever 'elects' a senile, geriatric fossil again....or allows an illegal election to stand.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The last few elections have centered on candidates besmirching each others' caricature in the nastiest ways possible. I'd like to think the next successful campaign will be centered around the important issues we're facing and not destroying the personal reputation of their opponents.

One thing I'm pretty sure of; we'll never again have a candidate that isn't pre-sanctioned by the ruling hierarchy, and the one with the most campaign money will always be the winner going forward.

I hope America has learned its lesson and never, ever 'elects' a senile, geriatric fossil again....or allows an illegal election to stand.

Ive mentioned it before it seems the Democrats do a better job of just voting the ticket, whereas Republicans want exactly thier favorite flavor of candidate otherwise they don't vote or vote 3rd party. Not saying there is or isn't other stuff going on, but if I knew it was gonna be Biden or a Republican I'd have a hard time not voting for the Republican in 2024 just from Democrat fatigue.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

For that reason and ... woman ... I am guessing a De Santis/Haley ticket would a strong bet with him playing Reagan to her Bush.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I would be one of those people. The party doesn't matter to me, the stance on issues does. I wouldn't vote for her based on what I know; I will decline to vote. Shame others don't care about the stance, only the letter by the name.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This really could happen. With the US voter base being, well, led by the nose, instance:- BLM, equality BS, you all voted in a Black president (that didn't go too well). Now you are going to be offered "lookee here, a female wants to be President, well equality and all that" and whoops you'll have your first female President.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
do you run for ambassador to the un?

i don't think she will make the cut for 24.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
This really could happen. With the US voter base being, well, led by the nose, instance:- BLM, equality BS, you all voted in a Black president (that didn't go too well). Now you are going to be offered "lookee here, a female wants to be President, well equality and all that" and whoops you'll have your first female President.

Are you saying big O was a bad president because he is black?
Are you saying a woman would be a bad president because well.....her being a woman and all?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

She's to the Right, what Tulsi was to the left IMO Same idea.

Now I'm thinking of a Tulsi/Haley ticket.

They may not be the lesser of two evils but definitely would be the hottest of two evils.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I would be one of those people. The party doesn't matter to me, the stance on issues does. I wouldn't vote for her based on what I know; I will decline to vote. Shame others don't care about the stance, only the letter by the name.

Declining to vote in a election to save your COTUS is just as bad as being a traitor. People who do not vote should also have their rights stripped since they do not care to participate and be classed as second class citizens. Just basic human rights given to them instead. No SS,no 401 k,no free anything for them.
Also ELiminate 3rd party unless there is over 5 percent for a candidate.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Monday, December 4, 2023

Since Nikki Haley has NEVER LOST, she has been positioned ahead of Ron DeSantis by the corrupt wing of the GOP Establishment as the one person who can overcome and defeat the leading Republican, former President Donald J. Trump.

Anti-Trump Republican senators are beginning to view former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, rather than Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, as their best bet in defeating former President Donald Trump, according to reports.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) is among those urging Republicans to unite behind an alternative to Trump, and at this point he appears to view that individual as Haley.

“She has better prospects than he does because her numbers are going up and his are coming down. Usually, you want to place your bet on someone who is doing better,” he said, according to the Hill.

Other Republican senators have also publicly acknowledged Haley as someone who is “starting to move ahead” in the race.
More at: www.breitbart.com...

A thread on this major shift from Desantis to "Never Lost" Nikki Haley is being composed later today.

new topics

top topics

join