It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Not Right The Vaccine Is

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I find it frightening that people seem to have changed since the virus and the vaccine -
Seems like brain cells might have been affected perhaps? For instance, I have to constantly count my change after paying, because it's never correct. I find myself asking the same simple question three times before I get a reply, as if it is beyond comprehension. I'll call to confirm an appointment, and it's like pulling teeth, trying to get the correct information on anything.
My husband laughs and says it must be something in our water, or air.
But I can't believe it's just me?

not just you.

i wonder if i'm speaking english sometimes.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: CthruU

You sir, are a hypocrite.

Rubbish.

You openly admit being against the vax back in 19/20/21 but took it anyway and I'm the Hypocrite??????????? Very funny indeed.

You say it was coercion, saving your business, whatever your reasoning - bottom line is you chose to ignore your gut instinct and chose to ignore your inner voice.

You are the only Hypocrite between the two of us.

As for explaining the quotes you brought up - what's the point, you clearly are hyper emotional, sensitive and embarrassed about the fact you weren't strong enough to be who your spirit wanted you to be so I'll just wait for your 2nd misdirected hyper hypocritical attack and get to chuckle all over again at the heightened ignorance.

Have a good one, sincerely hope you have no ill effects from taking that knee.
edit on 20-11-2022 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: angelchemuel

It`s allmost " miracle tea " or is .

Sardinian Cistus Incanus: A simple treatment of many – if not most – chronic illnesses?

In reality it probably just kills parasites and purges their corpses.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The nation COVID infection today was near 90000 nationwide. This is crazy. It does seem to me that mixing the vaccines was NOT A GOOD IDEA.

So... I'm curious, what is the vaxx rate in Japan?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
And is there a problem with that?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brigadier
It's good to see less hate for those that were duped into it on here.

I think you are conflating those who were simply duped into taking the jab, and those who were also duped into becoming radical vehement proponents of everyone being for4ced to get the jab and also radical vehement criticism of those who chose not to take it and/or express concerns about it to the point of wishing them death..

I haven't seen any hate for anyone who simply took the jab, for whatever reason, and I'm really tired of some people spreading this false claim.

The only hate I saw from those who chose not to get the jabs was directed at those who were espousing the extreme hate and derision against those who chose not to take it.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: angelchemuel

No, I mean EBV
medicalxpress.com...

The person I know tested for EBV being reactivated.

And, from what I am reading, EBV can cause or lead to CFS and MS.
lol Maybe I need to start an EBV thread.

I feel like a broken record, but there is one single thing that will address pretty much ALL autoimmune type chronic conditions (improperly called ;diseases' by most)...

The Carnivore Diet. It works for pretty much everything - from EBV, MS, CFS, arthritis, heart disease, eczema (even extreme conditions), IBS/IBD, leaky gut (which can cause all kinds of other symptoms that are named and/or treated separately by modern medicine), and yes, all the way to cancer - meaning, instead of causing bowel cancer, it can actually eliminate it, and yes, this even includes people with GBM (although it mostly just stops the progression, apparently it takes a very long time for the tumor to shrink and be eliminated by the body, almost certainly because of the nature of where it is and the lack of the presence of the lymphatic system in the brain) - etc etc etc ad nauseum.

Google on youtube videos for the countless videos from people who have done just this - eliminated a lifetime of devastating chronic conditions like all of these, mostly in a few short weeks to a few months.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Catherine Austin Fitz recently did a video where she says the only thing that explains the seemingly randomness of conditions and hot batches is that countries were all given quotas to deopulate certain percentages of their populations.

www.redvoicemedia.com...

Russia didn't follow that quota, find that interesting?

"I do not support mandatory vaccinations," the Russian president said.

russia-covid-vaccines-wont-be-compulsory -putin-says-amid-skepticism
edit on bSundayam2022-11-20T07:24:57-06:00kamSun, 20 Nov 2022 07:24:57 -0600Sun, 20 Nov 2022 07:24:57 -060020220 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

His wife was another man.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That would be the logical conclusion if there was a depopulation agenda. Not everyone has to be in on it as most will do anything not to become homeless. The high paid and more powerful you are the more incentive to keep it going. If a depopulation agenda was the reason for the forced rollout. All the boxes line up to be ticked. If it was just a vaccine they don't. It is the micro clotting that occurs in the brain I would be interested to see if there was a general IQ drop if there was the rest of the charade will be like taking candy from a baby. A nationwide drop in intelligence will just about affect everything in a complex society.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nothing is right with this 'vaccine' and the most absurd and antiscientific campaign to 'vaccinate' everyone and everything with these potentially hazardous products.

www.medrxiv.org...

Setting: Japan

Participants Vaccinated population was 99 834 543 individuals aged 12 years and older who have been received SARS-CoV-2 vaccine once or twice by 14 February 2022. Reference population was defined persons aged 10 years and older from 2017 to 2019.

Conclusion

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher risk of myocarditis death, not only in young adults but also in all age groups including the elderly. Considering healthy vaccinee effect, the risk may be 4 times or higher than the apparent risk of myocarditis death. Underreporting should also be considered. Based on this study, risk of myocarditis following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination may be more serious than that reported previously.

Further conclusions and policy implications

Despite above limitations, this study revealed that SARS-CoV-2 vaccination was associated with higher mortality rate from myocarditis, especially in young adults compared with 2017 to 2019 population. But it also revealed that myocarditis death occurs in older persons. If healthy-vaccinee effect is taken into account, the risk increases at least approximately 4 times more than the unadjusted mortality risk. In addition, underreporting deaths after receiving vaccine should be considered. Based on the results of this study, it is necessary to inform public about that the risk of serious myocarditis including death may be far more serious than the risk reported before and that it occurs not only in young persons but also in elderly.

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: musicismagic

I think the reason for divorse was because ol Bill was flying with Epstein Lolita Express airline
, probably to Epstein lolita caribbean hide out island .

Well the flying ended, because Epstein got arrested, and " did not make suicide "

Damaged the brand.

It's rumored that Bill has always had extra-marital affairs.

But making it public and connecting it to Epstein -- damages the brand.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: TDDAgain

Disagree with you, agree with CthruU. Adults who rolled up their sleeves and lined up for the death jab (many who insisted that people like me be ostracized, shunned, penalized and even incarcerated) ultimately made their choice. The consequences are theirs to own. They had no grace for those of us who chose not participate in the mass humanity experiment. The effects are the result of their own bad choices, like someone who gets caught driving intoxicated.

I call it unnatural selection.
I agree to an extent. However, I got two jabs because of work against my own better judgement, but never did I wish Ill effects on those who were better positioned and had more courage than me. I admire those folks and wish I could have done the same.

I’m Canadian, wife is a nurse, and I’m in the military. We were recent home buyers, like 3 years ago, we could have lost our jobs and home, but succumbed to the pressure unfortunately. So if you think I deserve the ongoing chest pain that resulted from those jabs, that’s your right, I suppose, but I’m no different than you. Just trying to make it.
edit on 22-11-2022 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join