It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s actually really quite scary, the coordinated effort…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
youtube short

This is a youtube short for a minute with Andrew Tate getting interviewed on how the bans from everything occurred.

I find that coordination incredibly scary. From all these seemingly different and seperate companies but are all somehow interconnected so closely, that they can just get it executed like that.

My mind is blown. I never dreamed it was THIS bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Social credit is already here. If you go against the narrative they will cut you off from everything.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There may be a multitude of corporations but all share interconnected boards of directors that set their agendas. There are hidden levers of power behind the scenes making all these destructive policies happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

And then there are old guys like me...no smart phone ever, so no apps to cancel, but of course no access to the the normal tech world and all the benefits associated with that. All of us in this position will be excluded from the society we are heading towards...CBDC and digital I.D.s. We'll be the soylent green of the future?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

You're a smart person. I'm not even"old" (I don't like to think so at least) and I shunned "smart" tech before this ball even got rolling. Personally, I never found the "benefits" you mentioned to be worth the plastic they pour these things out of. I have a computer and antenna television and I don't miss anything.
I'm not afraid of being excluded from the new "society" (if you can even call it a society), I will stand my ground and wait for its bubble to burst around me, you and I and those like us will be the last ones standing.

If it never does, and we end up dying on that hill, it won't matter to me; at least I can say I was one of the strong ones, even if they do end up making crackers out of me.

Bon appetit.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Do people actually believe this guy?
His amassed zealots of useful idiots would make guys like lenin proud. He tried to get in with the super rich and got shunned now he's on a crusade to get the modern equivalent of peasants to fight for him. A tale as old as time.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It will get very dicey from here on out.

Chaos will ensue, and sheeps clothing will become apparent.

Twitter just banned Citizen Free Press, which is a one of the
largest, if not largest alternative reporting sites.

So Elon, what gives?

Free Speech huh?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
It will get very dicey from here on out.

Chaos will ensue, and sheeps clothing will become apparent.

Twitter just banned Citizen Free Press, which is a one of the
largest, if not largest alternative reporting sites.

So Elon, what gives?

Free Speech huh?

They're gonna take advantage of the fact Elon is distracted and still go with the leftist agenda.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Could be, though I think with the amount of people
retweeting it will get his attention eventually.

The reason they were banned? They posted THIS video.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Good! Everything they provide is pretty much terrible for me anyway. They'll be doing a favor.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Could be, though I think with the amount of people
retweeting it will get his attention eventually.

The reason they were banned? They posted THIS video.

obama says no one likes him coz of fox.

not because he's a double mother suckler.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I wouldn't take anything that this guy says at face value.

He is a self proclaimed trillionaire.

I don't know about you but with that much money, he could've launched his own social media platform and held offshore/swiss bank accounts when it comes to his finances.

Swiss bank accounts do business with dictators.
Elon bought Twitter for $44 billion.

My guess is, he pissed off the wrong woman who wrote a nasty letter to all these corporations simultaneously.

Man makes a lot of his money with $50 subscriptions for his online courses with information you can find online for free.

Bottom line is, the man's a grifter.

If "They" really wanted to shut you up, you'd get the Kennedy treatment not the Alex Jones treatment.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

And then there are old guys like me...no smart phone ever, so no apps to cancel, but of course no access to the the normal tech world and all the benefits associated with that. All of us in this position will be excluded from the society we are heading towards...CBDC and digital I.D.s. We'll be the soylent green of the future?

Of course you'll be soylent green, you didn't take the jab.
Caviar of the future.

new topics

top topics

join