It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink Auroras are not normal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The pink Aurora is not normal it means that solar radiation is penetrating further into the Earth weakening the magnetic field, What will happen when it weakens or is flipped? We have had a mild solar storm which it has been blamed on. It appears according to this guy is that in the past people, either headed for the mountains or dug in . Extreme weather seems to accompany these cycles. Is the magnetic pole the focal point of the weather systems, and not the geographic pole? Water is paramagnetic, so it is logical to think that the strong field lines converging at the magnetic poles can alter moisture-laden winds. The present excursion of the magnetic pole means that it is now north of Greenland and heading to Siberia at a striking rate. One observatory seems to think it may be months away from flipping entirely.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Sigh...
I looked wrong....i need to check my eye sigh lol

What if the pink auroras are from chemicals in the atmosphere ? like chemtrails ?

edit on 17-11-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

We have a solution that we discussed in 2009

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK, here is the plan... the magnetic field is changing due to mans use of electricity.... Now, we can get a coalition of scientists to hit the government up for millions for research, have Al Gore make another movie and if we preach this well enough we can make a crap-ton of money just on the books.... If it goes really well after that, we can then press for "electron credits" and "electron Cap & Trade" scams.

I hereby again claim this scam.... err, I mean scientific discovery and disclosure of the greatest threat to mankind ever, publicly on the internet today and we will call this the "Infolurker Effect" going forward! We will make a mint by taxing every kilowatt of electricity produced in the WORLD! This is almost as good as the Co2 scam and nobody has claimed it yet so I am.. LOL! (Yes, the UN will gladly assist us in this department, we can give them a portion of the money to line their pockets and they will support us 100%)

Scientists, Please contact me when we have some graphs and some data to take to the press and I will schedule a press conference to officially announce the "Infolurker Affect" to the world. "PS, if you can somehow link this to Co2 instead of electricity production it would greatly assist our friends from the original C02 scam but they already have claim to C02 and WE will not make our money since they have cornered the Co2 market, so we need to be independent here and make sure we have a "New" man made cause of this imminent disaster please (electrical production and transportation over power lines sounds pretty good). No use sharing our new disaster with the Co2 clowns when we can start a whole NEW fear mongering money maker for ourselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So the artist God lets do the aurora's went with pink this time around.

We just have to figure out how they did it.

I once saw a red aurora in Texas and thought it was the sign of a nuclear apocolypse.

Guess what?

We're still here.

I wouldn't freak out yet.

edit on 11/17/22 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

These are becoming more and more common. IIRC there was a G class event a couple of years ago that produced the same type of aurora and overcharged the power system in Norway.

It is a gradual decline and it is going to get worse.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
they are,

on blondes.

pink is a nice color.

why so serious?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Maybe the aurora identfies as a girl this time around?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

In a universe of great variety, there is no such thing as normal...

Normal would be a diffuse teal/grey mist.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've been casually ( and suspiciously) following suspicious observers for a year now. Until I watched a video recently by professor Dave debunking (completely obliterating) it. I then instantly un subscribed. I would highly advise you to watch it.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Probably just some nefarious government secret lab somewhere, with insane scientists, messing with something; like a bunch of this other freaky weather phenomenon. Someone, somewhere is messing with something.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Man made auroras are quite possible. There was a SS mission in the early 90's that dumped a load of boron into the ionosphere which created a beautiful bright green aurora.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   

So what? Number 2 sunblock? I think they'd be pretty. All I ever see are the greenish ones.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Good point! CT's were the worst I've ever seen the day after the election. Deep South Alabama.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
He is correct to say the pink color is only present when there is a higher level of solar activity-or a strong geo magnetic storm.
And the Pink color only becomes visible when the excited photons reach lower altitudes,like he said-

Pink is usually the brightest and most vibrant color overall found at the base of the aurora.
It occurs only when the auroral activity is very high, typically during substorms displaying very bright bands at high geomagnetic latitudes.
When the solar particles have great speed and energy, they can penetrate the furthest down into the atmosphere up to the mesosphere (~80km of altitude).
There they find bigger molecules to collide with like N2 and N2+.
At this altitude the air density is the highest in comparison to higher altitudes.
Therefore the particles are closer to one another and collide much more. Consequently only the entities with an extremely short photon-emitting time, namely nitrogen, can glow before other entities ‘steal’ this surplus energy. Only a few number of particles make it past 100km of altitude but they do it with great energy and speed.
This usually results in a brighter and more vibrant glow than any other color.

Mechanism: Once hit by energetic electrons, ionized nitrogen molecules (N2+) emit photons which wavelengths are in the deep-blue/purple (450-400nm).
Since N2+ is ionized there are lower energy electrons being shot out as well, allowing stable gaseous N2 to get excited and emit photons, which wavelengths are in the active red/deep-red (650-680nm).
Our eyes and cameras do the additive color synthesis and interpret this mix of colors as a bright PINK.

aurora.live...

Its rare,but does happen in high energy solar events.

Isn't this the same Youtuber who has the theory about magnetic pole flip occuring when magnetic north reaches the tipping point in March 2023?
Not long left to find out how accurate that theory is..We know its happened before,but most scientists believe it takes centuries rather than suddenly flipping but I guess we will find out.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

FROM WP: This is why there is a color differential with altitude; at high altitudes oxygen red dominates, then oxygen green and nitrogen blue/purple/red, then finally nitrogen blue/purple/red when collisions prevent oxygen from emitting anything. Green is the most common color. Then comes pink, a mixture of light green and red, followed by pure red, then yellow (a mixture of red and green), and finally, pure blue.
I take yearly vacations in Northern Canada since the late 60's. Many times have seen pinkish aurora as well as red and purple.

People can start to worry if they stop seeing them, altogether.

edit on 17-11-2022 by charlyv because: content

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

That was the mavstar observatory who seems to think it will just flip when it hits 40 .He seems to have a model which supports this theory.

new topics

top topics

join