It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: heart dammage after booster 800 times higher than the official number

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well first, I pick up a very defending tone in your post and want to tell you I was not attacking you or your competence. And I wasn't advocating juice fasting at all because my doctor just like you, said either you are fasting or you are not fasting. I just pointed out there are people on this board doing this and other fasting.

And this is not to be high nosed but three days isn't fasting for me. After the third day, the body just start undergoing the changes. I've been doing this for over ten years now, except this year. The longest I did was 14 days without food and on day 11 I started slowly with broth. Average fasting is 10-11 days so for me. With knowledge and supervision by my doctor in the first three years until I felt comfortable enough to judge my body in this situation.

And see, I managed to write the post without any bold or underlined sentences...

Add:
And yes one should be somewhat healthy. A weakened body who is refused access to food is weakened even more. Have you ever done a fasting, it does not sound like it. Because after day 5-6 one really feels the stamina going. And you tell me that with additional water restriction the body will heal? Fasting is to cleanse, always was. AFTER the cleansing your body can pick up work a lot better.

But during fasting you're not healing. That's why intermitted fasting is the most healthy type of fasting according to experts. And on a side note, taking dry fasting to the extreme so you border a full shutdown of the body and risk death is just moronic.

edit on 17.11.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well first, I pick up a very defending tone in your post and want to tell you I was not attacking you or your competence.

Not sure why you picked up a defending tone, it was certainly not intended. I just don't mince words or speak in anything other than a matter of fact way.

And this is not to be high nosed but three days isn't fasting for me.

Ok, well, not to be high nosed, what fasting is or isn't isn't subject to your feelings...

Fasting is simply the not eating of any food at all, nothing but water, it has nothing to do with time, other than as a modifier for how long one fasted. When you go to bed and sleep, you are fasting. Every time. This is why the first meal of the day is called 'breakfast, but I'm sure you know that.

My point is fasting is fasting, regardless of any personal qualifiers you want to put on it.

After the third day, the body just start undergoing the changes.

Well, I'm afraid you are either misinformed or just guessing, but either way, you are most certainly wrong. It starts undergoing changes anywhere from 12-18 hours after your last meal. Most people enter a varying degree of ketosis around the 16-18 hour mark (some much sooner, some take longer, depending on whether or not they are fat adapted, which depends on their diet/lifestyle), and ketosis is a very valuable metabolic state where changes start occurring.

I've been doing this for over ten years now,

I started fasting over 30 years ago. But I've also kept an open mind, and learned much along the way, including learning that much of what I thought I knew was wrong.

The longest I did was 14 days without food and on day 11 I started slowly with broth. Average fasting is 10-11 days so for me. With knowledge and supervision by my doctor in the first three years until I felt comfortable enough to judge my body in this situation.

Nothing wrong with that. I never felt the need for medical supervision, as I consider myself smart enough to recognize signs of needing to break the fast.

And see, I managed to write the post without any bold or underlined sentences...

Yay! for you!

Add:
And yes one should be somewhat healthy. A weakened body who is refused access to food is weakened even more.

More ignorance. Animals who are sick automatically fast, because it is healing even to the sick and weak.

Of course, if one is starving, then you shouldn't fast. There are other medical conditions that would warrant either not fasting, or doing so with the addition of certain supplementation (electrolytes, etc), if needed.

Have you ever done a fasting, it does not sound like it.

Apparently you responded without even bothering to read what I wrote, because if you had, you wouldn't have asked that question.

To repeat myself, I've fasted more times than I can count, on average they are usually 5-7 days, but I do occasional 10-15 day fasts, and my longest was 33 days, which was over 20 years ago.

Because after day 5-6 one really feels the stamina going.

Yep. For me, the first day is always the hardest, then the 3rd day (for some reason, then the 7th day... after that I'm basically on auto-pilot.

And you tell me that with additional water restriction the body will heal?

Yes, absolutely. When you aren't ingesting exogenous water, the body makes it's own. It is called 'metabolic water'. Research it. Dry fasting dramatically increases the process of autophagy, which results in the destruction of all kinds of wek, damaged and yes, even cancerous cells in the body.

Fasting is to cleanse, always was.

For some people. But it does far more than that. It also dramatically stimulates the body's natural production of HGH and stem cells - the entire point of my post to you.

AFTER the cleansing your body can pick up work a lot better.

But during fasting you're not healing.

Sorry, you're just flat wrong, no easy way to say it. You have apparently picked this false information up from somewhere and incorpoirated as 'truth' in your head - kindof like most people today just know that saturated fat and cholesterol cause heart disease, when in act the precise opposite is the truth.

That's why intermitted fasting is the most healthy type of fasting according to experts.

It is the healthiest lifestyle, yes, I agree.

And on a side note, taking dry fasting to the extreme so you border a full shutdown of the body and risk death is just moronic.

I agree, although you say that as if I had said differently. Maybe you and I have a different definition of 'extreme' wrt dry fasting. in my book, more than 4 days is where you start getti8ng into extreme territory,. and more than 7 days is when you need to be very careful. Those who go for 10 or 11 days - the max that the body can stand - are the ones who are risking death. But again, that isn't what I'm advocating. For me, 3 days is the max I'm interested in doing.
edit on 17-11-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I give up

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I watch the booster uptake here and its roughly 2 people a day getting the boosters so it'd take a long time to fill such a study here.. trust is well and truly in the toilet..

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

never worth giving but recognising when to move on..

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Oh, my gosh TDD, this is terrible what happened to you, I am so sorry you had to get through all this, just so unfair, I will let my daughter know, I will send her your story.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

When they do the tests you spoke about, please bring up a flow rate test. There are two ways, both are ultrasonic but one is invasive where they go down the throat with a boje, so the rib cage does not block the ultrasound, it is a lot more precise. But they will do the non invasive one first, it takes around ten minutes, does not hurt and is enough for a first glimpse.

If you accept, I will meditate for you and send you positive energy, distribute to your loved ones like you feel. If you don't believe in this stuff, just ignore it. I won't do it if I do not have permission.

Thoughts go out to your son as well, the kids do not deserve this. Nobody does but the kids are more important.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thank you TDD, you are the best,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join