It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So About That Jan. 6th Conspiracy ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ketsuko

Waiting for Ray Epps to turn up as an agent.

That is a closely guarded secret, just like the wizard of Q.

Hint* "Trust the Plan".

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: strongfp

The question is if they had informants on the inside and it was a planned thing, then why was nothing done to stop it? Their informants were highly enough placed to know something was going down.

On the other hand, if it wasn't a planned thing, but spontaneous, the FBI has been in a position to know that every damn thing done about "planned insurrection" has been a pure lie from the start, and they've done nothing indicating partisanship on their part.

You're right in that it's a no win, but it doesn't look good no matter how you dice it, and at this point, I'm not sure anyone not on the "right" side of government can count on the FBI at all. The bureaucracy is rogue.

Why would the FBI want to deter the efforts of would-be patriots instead of provoking them, scapegoating them and lambasting their ideology across every network in the nation in one of the most insidious smear campaigns since the 1950s?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The way I see it, the bureaucrats work for themselves. They're career and they are not accountable to our elected officials like we like to think. They write regulation that has force of law because the bills are written that way - loose framework for bureaucrats to fill in with regulation later on. Congress is mainly toothless having ceded much of their power to the bureaucracy.

Congress *could* defund them, but when was the last time they really tried? The last big move anyone tried to make was to decentralize them by moving them out away from DC. That was Trump. He didn't fire them; he just moved field offices around to HQ in different areas. Not only did the bureaucrats throw a royal snit fit over it (the ones assigned out here were freakin' Dept. Ag stats employees upset over working in an agricultural area where they could, you know, directly get those stats ...), but look what they did to him. Imagine what would happen to the Congress who tried to yank their funding.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I think we can start leaning towards the idea that it was 'allowed' to happen. But, now it opens up a whole new question, did Trump know about it?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I think we can start leaning towards the idea that it was 'allowed' to happen. But, now it opens up a whole new question, did Trump know about it?

of course he did!

it's all his fault!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I saw this and laughed, if it wasnt for the chairman wray was about to get himself in a lot of trouble.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

"I reached out to the actual source [Ray Epps daughter] and she blocked me"

Yeah, maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I'm definitely not interested in any channel that wants to put words in peoples mouth and pretend to represent their ideas or experiences.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Reichstag Fires don't start themselves. . .

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The Liberal Media heads need to be hauled before Congress and explain why they choose to elevate Anti-Republican stories over Anti-Democrat stories.

When Georgia Senate Candidate Hershel Walker's son said his Dad was an unfaithful bad father, 95% of the news media reported this every few hours, over a 6 week time frame.

Virtually NONE of those outlets have reported what Ashley Biden wrote about Joe Biden traumatizing her in the shower, as a little girl.

And, NONE of them has said anything (yet) about what "Star Jan 6th Witness" RAY EPPS's daughter has said about his Pedophilia.

Doesn't CONGRESS have the ability to regulate nationwide News Networks?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Ever Been Setup ? Not With Men or Women but with Direct Assault on your Person by Sub Human Fleas Because of your Beliefs ? It's Not NICE.............

edit on 11-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Although there is another thread about a woman assaulted and the claim is that because she never reported it, it's a lie. So this is not the case here? Now I personally do not discount it, however I'm confused.

She was adopted first out of an abusive home by Robyn at 4 or 5 who eventually married Ray. She claims they went to scary places in Mexico which are actually sought after off the grid beautiful beaches that are destinations for camping and excellent fishing, but she also claims that she was kidnapped to go there and her family had "missing" posters up for her. What family? She was with her family.

Her Twitter is confusing. She started a fund a few years ago to help prove Ray was involved in J6 but never made any allegations like this. She's refused to comment to info wars or other media. She is now being widely praised by the J6 families.

If he did abuse her she should definitely go to the police with details so he can be investigated.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That' what we need, a Minister of Truth at the government level!!

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Reichstag Fires don't start themselves. . .

Funny you say that, because less than a month after Emperor Nero enforced an age restriction for all baths in the Empire, in an attempt to protect the rights of women and children, Rome is set ablaze and Nero is historically blamed... By the Church.

the fact that the FBI was aware of this and allowed Pelosi to not allow for more police or National Guards to come in, says more then we all might have words for. The attempt to place the blame on Trump, should be used as the example for charging these FBI agents with being accomplices in the riots. They knew and did nothing.

to parody Billy Joel:
"We didn't start the fire, but what difference at this point does it make."

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: carewemust

That' what we need, a Minister of Truth at the government level!!

Yeah
We don’t need anymore government in anything

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join