It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk is Siding With Woke Marxist Organizations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I wonder if Elon Musk is withholding any information pertaining to the collaboration with Twitter and the Department of Homeland Security as reported by The Intercept...

If so... Elon might be wearing a clown suit next Halloween. 🤣🤡

edit on 10111030pm302022Thu, 03 Nov 2022 13:10:30 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I wonder if Elon Musk is withholding any information pertaining to the collaboration with Twitter and the Department of Homeland Security as reported by The Intercept...

If so... Elon might be wearing a clown suit next Halloween. 🤣🤡

Well , Deception is an Art , and Mr. Musk certainly considers Himself an Artist . Hmm.....

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Musk begins the purge tomorrow.

How about that one? TGIF ... and just don't bother to come back on Monday.

This week, Tesla employees have been reviewing Twit policies and procedures, and there has basically been a freeze on things. Offices are to be closed tomorrow and workers will find out via email if they stay or if they go. If it's company email, they stay; if it's personal, they go.

They'll find out around 9 am tomorrow.

There are also rumors that advertisers are trying to pressure Musk into business as usual by threatening to pull out if he doesn't play the proggie game.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I mean on the platform's overall behavior and stance. Like unbanning people and bias. Not sure about now but at the time of my post, there wasn't. And Musk said something about not deciding it himself and no changes made before a group decision was made.

Heard something about layoffs in the morning and that many people got their access locked on radio.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Didn't have time to investigate it, but briefly saw a headline about a lawsuit filed over mass layoffs already.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ESG is the wrapper which places a majority of business/industry in a 'Marxist camp'... very large paint brush !

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ESG is the wrapper which places a majority of business/industry in a 'Marxist camp'... very large paint brush !

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep. He violated state and Federal labor laws by not providing a 60-day notice.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

I mean on the platform's overall behavior and stance. Like unbanning people and bias. Not sure about now but at the time of my post, there wasn't. And Musk said something about not deciding it himself and no changes made before a group decision was made.

Heard something about layoffs in the morning and that many people got their access locked on radio.

Anyone who expects everything to just magically change overnight is being unreasonable.

Again, I see very positive signs, and will reserve judgement for at least a couple of months.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I imagine that wouldn't apply when firing someone for cause.

ETA: Also, I imagine the 60 day notice would also be inapplicable if they were simply given a 60 day severance package.
edit on 4-11-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yeah , he should have his Pee Pee Wacked for that at Least 3 Times IMO .......

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The applicable law is the WARN Act. It requires larger companies to provide a 60-day notice if they're planning to terminate more than 50 people in a 30-day period.

I haven't delved too deeply into the case, but I saw mention that Musk has done something similar at Tesla and then tried to make it right with severance packages. The plaintiffs in this case are arguing that such an action is still in violation of the WARN Act and they're not going to let Musk get away with making this a regular part of his business practices.
edit on 11/4/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Elon does give me reason to hope, between the layoffs and comments like these:

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

I took pics but can't seem to upload them here tonight. In short, Elon is acknowledging the unfairness and tyranny of the Left. It seems he's either just learned it for himself firsthand or tried to be fair in knowing it would not go over so everyone could see he tried.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

He said, or news media has claimed he's said, he won't be unbanning anyone until after the elections. But first you question this then you say it makes sense...huh? You can't have it both ways.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Elon Musk is learning the hard way, DO NOT trust liberals.

Lesson Learned: redstate.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I haven't delved too deeply into the case, but I saw mention that Musk has done something similar at Tesla and then tried to make it right with severance packages. The plaintiffs in this case are arguing that such an action is still in violation of the WARN Act and they're not going to let Musk get away with making this a regular part of his business practices.

Well, there is absolutely nothing preventing him from simply revoking any and all access to anything on the computer network, and relegating all of them to work in the cafeteria - or even better, put them all in a huge room (or number of rooms) with huge big screen TVs mounted out of reach, always on, with the volume all the way up, flipping every hour or two between all of the so called far right news sources like The Epoch Times, NewsMax, The Blaze, TGP, FoxNews, etc...

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

He said, or news media has claimed he's said, he won't be unbanning anyone until after the elections. But first you question this then you say it makes sense...huh? You can't have it both ways.

He said:

"No major content decisions or account reinstatements will happen before that council convenes"

No MAJOR reinstatements.

But he also has already reinstated Mark Finchems account basically as soon as he found out about it - which says to me that he also won't be allowing any more BANNING of accounts either...

Again, yes, this seems fairly reasonable to me, although that does also leave the door open to his selectively unbanning some accounts too... but only time will tell...

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Apparently Musk is now trying to hire back some of the people he fired. I hope they high ball the # out of him.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join